IndiaDivine.org

PLEASE READ ASAP!! NEED HELP NOW!! OH * ELDERLY WOMAN SENT TO NURSING HOME - CATS DESPERATELY URGENT!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

PLEASE FORWARD / CROSSPOST / HELP HOWEVER YOU CAN IN THIS HEARTBREAKING SITUATION!! CONTACT PENNY - INFO BELOW

--- On Sat, 9/19/09, Penny Rodgers <penn5905 wrote:

Penny Rodgers <penn5905Re: NEED ADVICE & HELP NOW!! OH * ELDERLY WOMAN SENT TO NURSING HOME - CATS DESPERATELY URGENT!!"Patricia Breen" <breen_patriciaSaturday, September 19, 2009, 4:22 PM

I went right to the trailer last night....it was awful...no shelter for these cats at all. Not even an awning over the door..just a set of steps leading to the door. One white kitty with some black markings came running to my car as soon as i pulled up. She rubbed all over my legs and then ran straight to the door wanting in. It broke my heart. For a split second i thought about trying to get her inside but i know i can't. I had been leaving food by where i work. I hadn't actually gone to the trailer till last night. I had to see for myself what the situation was like. The grass is high no one has cut it in some time. I feel so bad for these cats. There were the four of them that i could see. The white one with some black markings...two torties (one is smaller than the other) and one all black cat. I feel so bad for them. I cried all the way home . They kept looking at me like i was there to help them and then i had to just drive away. I hate this.

thank you so much for trying to help me by posting.

Penny

--- On Sat, 9/19/09, Patricia Breen <breen_patricia wrote:

PLEASE FORWARD AND CROSSPOST ASAP!! CONTACT AND INFO BELOW

Penny Rodgers penn5905To: "Pat Breen" <pbreen317Friday, September 18, 2009, 11:12 AM

I was just told last night that the trailer behind where i work...well..this was this elderly deaf lady that lived there. She had a lot of cats. The alley cat aid brigade here in town went and rounded up a bunch of them and took and had them fixed for her at no charge. I have been seeing a few of them hanging around and i even took one of them two nights ago and found her a great home. I was told she was put in a nursing home and is not coming back home. I have no idea what these cats are supposed to do. I seen two torties...and an all black one..it is small...not fully grown yet. They are craving people attention. I petted them all and left food for them. I called the alley brigade people but they said they only work on tnr or helping people like her getting the cats fixed...they do not rescue abandonded animals. So...can you please help with these guys? I cannot take in anymore....hubby said NO MORE. I guess when you have twenty eight

...thats enough.

I don't know why i am always the one finding out about these poor babies but it just seems to ahppen. Without people like you i wouldn't be able to help as many as i do...thank you.

Penny