IndiaDivine.org

On behalf of 600 Million Stray Dogs Need You & Alex Pacheco

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Maria Papazian <maria600dogs

My name is Maria and I'm the volunteer, Volunteer Coordinator for 600 Million Stray Dogs Need You, and Alex Pacheco has asked me to send you this update. A while back you joined our Keep Me Updated list, and I'd like to thank you for doing so.

Before I forget, I’d also like to ask you to help us spread the word, by forwarding this email to your friends!

Here is a recap our mission, along with 3 easy ways you can help:

A Way Has Been Found to

End the Second Leading Cause of Animal Suffering in the World:

Animal Overpopulation and

We Need Your Help!

Over one billion animals are violently killed each year by shooting, poisoning, beating, and other inhumane means, due to overpopulation. Mass killings of up to 45,000 stray dogs at a time are occurring in China, Serbia and other parts of the world -- and finally, there is a solution within reach.

Animal birth control pills are being developed, some of which will cause permanent sterility after just one dose, thereby allowing us to cause the stray dog populations of the world to crash -- all without any killing and without any suffering.

This is our chance to humanely put an end to the inhumane killing of millions of animals!

1. INVESTORS: Please forward this to any person you know, who might be interested in investing any amount, in these new birth control products -- investments and donations are needed to finish developing these long lasting birth control pills.

2. VETERINARIANS / SCIENTISTS: Please forward this to any scientist / veterinarian / biologist who might be interested in helping us evaluate scientific reports.

3. VOLUNTEERS: Please forward this to anyone who might be interested in volunteering. We need volunteers at all levels and in all departments!

· please click here to become a MEMBER!

· please click here to VOLUNTEER!

· please click here to DONATE, any amount ~ every dollar helps!

Your additional financial support is also greatly appreciated, and tax deductible.

Again, thank you for being part of the solution, and please know your support is needed to expedite the success of this project, which will end more animal suffering than anything in history!

Most Sincerely,

Maria Papazian

Volunteer Coordinator

On behalf of

Alex Pacheco

Founder, 600 Million Stray Dogs Need You

Co-Founder, PETA

Co-Founder, 1-800-Save-A-Pet

Crew Member of the Year, Sea Shepherd

Animal Rights Hall of Fame

Peach Abbey, Courage of Conscience Award

Please forward this as widely as possible!

Attachments: Mission-Goals-Facts-You

Maria Papazian

Volunteer Coordinator

600 Million Stray Dogs Need You

A project to end more suffering and death, than any project in history.

1000 South Ocean Blvd. Pompano Beach, FL 33062

305-519-0877 ~ 954-464-9331

Maria ~ Alex

Visit us at:

www.600MillionStrayDogsNeedYou.org

www.Facebook.com & www.Care2.com

1 of 1 File(s)