IndiaDivine.org

Missouri Foster Mom Needs Our HELP!! LOSING HOME & DOGS!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

PLEASE FORWARD AND CROSPOST ASAP!! BEING EVICTED - MUST FIND HOMES / FOSTERS / RESCUES NOW FOR HER DOGS & PUPPIES THAT SHE SAVED! - AS WELL AS HOME FOR SELF!! CONTACT AND INFO BELOW

Carl A Nylund <carlnylundMissouri Foster mom needs our HELPSaturday, September 26, 2009, 5:00 PM

Carl A. Nylund KC Rescuewww.carlnylund. com~Spay/Neuter~

-------Missouri Foster mom needs our HELP<jojoann1c3@sbcgloba l.net>Sat, September 26, 2009 3:51 pm

- jayh@ontheotherside ofthefence. org

jojoann1c3@sbcgloba l.net

Saturday, September 26, 2009 10:41 AM

Missouri Foster mom needs our HELP

You have done such a wonderful job helping people and animals all over. I was hoping you could help this lady!!! She called us a few nights ago in tears. She was a foster mom for a Missouri shelter that closed down. The shelter was unable to take any dogs from foster care, leaving all the foster providers on their own. Because of a dog barking complaint her ladlord is evicting her!!! She is looking for a new place but that may take weeks, which the dogs do not have!!!

She says she will definately take he dogs back if we can find some foster homes until she moves. Everyone knows how much we love our foster dogs, they are almost like our very own!!!

Please, lets help this lady know these animals she has loved and cared for will not be PTS in a kill shelter!!!! Below is a list of the dogs that need our help, if anyone has room for even one dog, please let me know. Jaymeey Hatfield 573-686-7551 jayh@ontheotherside ofthefence. org.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR FOSTER HOMES OR NO KILL RESCUES THAT CAN TAKE EVEN ONE DOG!! SHE WILL PROVIDE FOOD AND ALL OTHER EXPENSES WHILE IN FOSTER CARE AND THEY ARE ALL SPAYED/NEUTERED, VACCINATED. (Except the pregnant dog is not altered yet, however she will gladly pay for that also). Below is the info I requested on the dogs. THANKS EVERYONE FOR ALL YOU DO. I KNOW WE ARE ALL OVER WORKED RIGHT NOW, BUT I CAN NOT IMAGINE HOW THIS LADY FEELS. I HOPE WE CAN HELP HER.

I will get pics to you as soon as possible. 2 puppies possible border collie mix around 5 months old, Daisy black with white paws and neck this one was being trained for possible service dog work,leash trained house broke and obedient trained, she will pick up things on command and carry them including her dishes. She is affectionate and very well behave gets along with kids,dogs, and catsBaby, she is black with brown on her paws, she does not like anyone eating with her but is content to eat in her dog house or a crate so she is by herself,she gets along great with kids, dogs, and cats. 3 month old boxer/lab mix black with white, she is very affectionate gets along great with kids, dogs and cats 3 month old male beagle/rat terrier mix very affectionate gets along with kids,dogs and cats

(his best friend is a cat). beagle mix female medium/small (not related to puppy) Little Girl is pregnant and due any day. She is a very lovable dog gets along with every one, she is house broke. She is not cowardly but I suspect she has suffered abuse, She had her rabies shot back in march. 2 year old Great Pyrenees mix, Eclipse was adopted by us she is a wonderful dog that thinks everyone and everything is her pups, she Will mother a cat as fast as a dog, she loves kids and is house broke, she is afraid of storms and the dark, If left in a storm she may injure herself and if left in the dark she will bark she will need a very understanding home and not be put out to protect animals for this reason. She was spayed and had he rabies vacc. in march. 1 year old pit/lab mix, Hunter is a very friendly dog she has never tried to fight other dogs but plays very rough so

is separated from the others, she acts as if she would kill cats if given the chance, she was house broke and crate trained. She is a special needs dog because of red mange, she has been to the vet and treated for this and pneumonia. She is leash trained but will pull on it, she is obedient trained, crate trained, car trained and great with kids, She had her rabies vacc. in march 2 year old full blooded lab, Prince is black with some white on his chest, he is good with kids and dogs, but shows signs that he may not get along with cats. He is a special needs with red mange, he is very loving but shows signs that he suffered abuse, he will come up to you licking your hand while ducking, he needs lots of love and an extremely gentle hand, he is leash trained, obedient trained, crate trained (he somehow figured out how to escape the crate) and house broke (sometimes tries to mark his

spot). He is due for rabies vacc. 2 year old possible lab/hound mix Hope, Hope is my daughters dog I'm hoping to be able to keep her but just in case here is her info. She is black with brindle on her legs, she act aggressive towards cats but has never harmed one, she is aggressive towards animals at feed time, and has a temper, I have socialized her but she acts if she doesn't like strangers, I do not know if she would be adoptable and will try everything I can to keep her. She is A very affectionate dog to us and if given the chance may come around to someone else, she is leash trained,obedient trained and was house broke she is due forrabies vacc. 1 year old min. pin. mix? Rusty is another one I will try to keep he is my little boys dog. He is leash trained and loves kids, cats and will get along with dogs, his best friend is a cat, they eat sleep and play together. He had his

rabies vacc. in march (he is a barker, we have tried everything to break him of this, my landlord said the barking is why he must go. he will quite down on command when I am home to tell him.) Foster home found!!All the dogs and puppies know the commands quite, silence, wait,and back. they all get flax seed oil and vitamins in there food. once a week I make a high nutrition dog food for them as a treat to mix in their food ( I will give the recipe for anyone interested, it is inexpensive and they love it). There paws eyes and ears are cleaned weekly or as needed.Once a month they get wormed and they are all current on vaccinations. I have taken great pride and love in these dogs although they were homeless when theycame to us we made them part of our family, I sat up all night with them when they were sick and cuddled and talked to them to build their confidence, the thought of loosing them to

a kill shelter is devastating and writing this is the hardest thing I have ever had to do, I will do everything I can to help anyone who takes them, for they are a part of our family. Thank you for any help that you may be able to give.