IndiaDivine.org

Forrest City, Arkansas Shelter * WARNING U TUBE VIDEO IS GRAPHIC BUT, A MUST WATCH TO FULLY UNDERSTAND!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

PLEASE FORWARD / CROSSPOST / TAKE ACTION NOW!! INFO / VIDEO BELOW

Bobbie <k9momRe: Forrest City, Arkansas "Shelter" * WARNING U TUBE VIDEO IS GRAPHIC BUT, A MUST WATCH TO FULLY UNDERSTAND!"Pat Breen" pbreen317Cc: "pat" <breen_patriciaMonday, November 23, 2009, 9:56 PM

It came from a girl that is one of the volunteer group at the shelter. Right now they are getting some attention. but the jerk that is in charge of the shelter needs to be removed as well as their Mayor (which unless u live there u can't help)

But we have people making calls and sending emails and a petition will be out soon as well.

Bobbie

-

Pat Breen

doxifurmom ; alyssa.aldridge ; k9mom ; Katie Walter

Monday, November 23, 2009 7:45 PM

RE: Forrest City, Arkansas "Shelter" * WARNING U TUBE VIDEO IS GRAPHIC BUT, A MUST WATCH TO FULLY UNDERSTAND!

PLEASE READ BELOW:

Lisa Zito <sentolaRE: Forrest City, Arkansas "Shelter" * WARNING U TUBE VIDEO IS GRAPHIC BUT, A MUST WATCH TO FULLY UNDERSTAND!pbreen317

Monday, November 23, 2009, 7:33 PM

Who sent this video out originally? I want to help and do something. The video just made me sick. This should not be happening anywhere! I get tired of seeing animal abuse in other countries--we cannot help those until we rid our own nation of this illness.

Please, please I want to get in touch with the correct people--this I would write letters to get action.Lisa Zito in Central CAMon, 23 Nov 2009 14:19:25 -0800Forrest City, Arkansas "Shelter" * WARNING U TUBE VIDEO IS GRAPHIC BUT, A MUST WATCH TO FULLY UNDERSTAND! PLEASE FORWARD / CROSSPOST / TAKE ACTION TO STOP THIS EVIL HELLHOLE ASAP!! INFO / VIDEO - BEYOND HEARTBREAKING - BELOWKatie Walter <katie.walterMore Info - Re: Forrest City, Arkansas - WARNING UTUBE VIDEO IS GRAPHIC BUT, A MUST

WATCH TO FULLY UNDERSTAND!Monday, November 23, 2009, 11:57 AM

Bobbie k9momDate: Monday, November 23, 2009, 3:28 PM More Info - Re: Forrest City , Arkansas - WARNING UTUBE VIDEO IS GRAPHIC BUT, IS A MUST WATCH TO FULLY UNDERSTAND! http://www.fcahumane.org/ This is a link for the "shelter", and I emphasize this, because it is certainly not offering shelter and safety. I would almost bet there are more animals than listed but, several have asked, so this may help a little. I have no idea how many cats may be there, but I can bet there are some. WARNING UTUBE VIDEO IS GRAPHIC BUT A MUST WATCH TO FULLY UNDERSTAND.This is just one dog listed here that is getting help. But, this

place is full of poor animals that are being neglected, not fed, aggressive dogs kenneled together until they fight and kill each other. Sick dogs left to just die rather than be humanely euthanized. The U Tube video is very graphic. But, we need every rescuer out there to help get this cruelty stopped. These dogs need to be out, and we need media coverage to bring some really unwanted attention to this place. When you have a shelter or pound being run by Nazi type idiots then something has to be done. PLEASE everyone, do what you can to help this situation. Start petitions, notify media, cross post, help take at least one out of there, anything. AADR is taking this Dachshund. And as our president said she doesn't care if it is PB or a Rottie, just get it out. That is the attitude we need. Please help!! In

DachshundsInNeed , "Doreen" doxifurmom wrote: I tried to get a picture of this boy. I did not find one but, I did find this regarding the conditions at this shelter. I couldn't watch all of it. How can anyone allow this. This is as bad as any of the worst puppy mills. If you do decide to watch, do so at your own risk: It is very graphic!

This little Doxie is at this shelter. If anyone can take him, please, please do so. If you can't take him, but could help transport, he is welcome here in central Missouri with me. Perhaps Alyssa could pull for us until we got a transport

together. Or, perhaps one of the larger organizations have a member close by. PERMISSION TO CROSS POST!! Alyssa Aldridge alyssa.aldridge (at smail.astate.edu)Saturday, November 21, 2009, 8:25 PMHelp Needed!! Dear Dachshund Rescue,I am a volunteer of the humane society in Forrest City , Arkansas . Animal control recently brought in what appears to be a full blooded miniature dachshund (black and brown) to the shelter. He is a very shy but, with a little work I think he could be a great pet. Our pound is a very high kill shelter and I'd hate to see a dog this beautiful put to sleep. If you have any advice or know anyone who would adopt/foster this boy please let me know. I am

available by email or by phone at: 870-261-3785. Thank you,Alyssa Aldridge Doreen Burrusdoxifurmom (at charter.net)"Till There are none, Rescue One"Please don't litter, spay and neuter