IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: 80 Burros Heading to Peaceful Valley

Rate this topic

Guest guest

US Fish and Wildlife Round Up 80 Burros

Burros continue to be hit by motorists on Highway 140

In an effort to reduce the number of burros killed each year, the US Fish and Wildlife Service has rounded up a large herd of burros on the Sheldon Antelope Ranch in Northern Nevada. As the case with most wild burros, there is no place to take them...except for Peaceful Valley Donkey Rescue.

If Not Us, Then Who?

Peaceful Valley agrees to take in more Sheldon Burros

Once again, Peaceful Valley has been called upon to save a large group of wild burros. I cannot think of another rescue in the country that could accomodate 80 burros arriving at once, but Peaceful Valley has the facilities and staff to handle the job.

We do have to prepare the ranch and assemble the necessary medical equipment to process these burros into our system. We need your help. Please visit our website to read more about this project and how you can help. www.donkeyrescue.org/sheldon_burros.htm

Peaceful Valley continues to honor our pledge to Improve the Plight of the American Donkey by never turning a blind eye to donkeys in need. We are able to keep our promise because of the trust and loyalty of our supporters all across the country. To help us keep our fundraising costs down, please use the Paypal link on the website. Paypal's fees are only a few percent meaning that virtually all of your donation goes to the donkeys and not to expenses. If you are not confortable using the Internet for financial transactions, you can phone in your credit card information or mail a check.

Peaceful Valley Donkey Rescue

PO Box 2210

Tehachapi, CA 93581

Phone 866-DONKS-31 ext. 83

(366-5731)

As Always, thank you very much for believing that donkeys deserve a better life.

Your Friend,

Mark Meyers

Executive Director

Peaceful Valley Donkey Rescue

ps: My last biopsy came back positive so I will be having another surgery after the holidays.

This is Rawhide and I back in 2003