IndiaDivine.org

Birmingham, AL * EXX URGENT!! Young Lady Very Ill * HELP SAVE Her 3 Dogs That Her Family Took To Shelter! NEEDS FOSTER FOR THEM NOW!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

PLEASE FORWARD / CROSSPOST / HELP ANY WAY YOU CAN ASAP!! CONTACT & INFO BELOW

Katie Walter <katie.walterEXX URGENT! - Birmingham, AL - Young lady very ill - Help save her 3 dogs that her family took to a pound! - Needs a foster for themSunday, December 13, 2009, 4:51 PM

Gail Canny gailcanny

Sun, 13 Dec 2009 00:18:59

EXX URGENT! - Birmingham , AL - Young lady very ill - help save her dogs for her

Michele.Rodgers (at usss.dhs.gov)EXX URGENT! - Birmingham , AL - Young lady very ill - Help save her dogs for her!

Ok my animal loving friends, we need to network this quickly.

Imagine this – being 21 losing your home in Hurricane Katrina, losing your father a year later to cancer, and losing your mother just a few days ago. As if that weren’t bad enough, your companion animals are taken to a "shelter". Well, that’s the tragedy Lauren has had to endure. She just had a life saving double lung transplant and basically has no one but her 3 companion animals….and now they’ve been taken away from her. Please, please let’s help her. They are the only thing left in her life now since losing both of her parents. Contact Brandi Thorpe at 205-297-4446 and/or: brandi.thorpe (at bbvacompass.com) OR: Sonya at itssonya I just could not imagine being that sick and then losing my family AND my fur babies on top of it. Someone please help? Let’s give Lauren & her furry family a grand Christmas present!!!!

Michele

Sonya Smith [ itssonya ] Thursday, December 10, 2009 2:37 PMPics of dogs of owner who is in hospital for lung transplant.....help!

Owner is a young lady who just received double lung transplant….family took her three dogs to Huntsville "shelter".

Friend wants to find foster so that the owner does not lose the dogs. Read below; contact below. Brandi Thorpe Brandi.Thorpe (at bbvacompass.com)Thursday, December 10, 2009 11:01 AMitssonyaUrgent need for adoption / foster... I found your information via a Google search for dog rescue in Alabama . To make a long story short, I am in desperate need to find a loving home for three dogs. My best friend, Lauren has been in the hospital at UAB since August. At the end of October, she received a life-saving double lung transplant. She's had some complications and had to be put back on the ventilator last Friday. We are making baby steps forward in her recovery and the Dr.'s feel that once we overcome this, we will be back on the right track. Lauren is 21. She lost her home in Hurricane Katrina and her father a year later to cancer. Her mom passed away yesterday due to cancer. Lauren has no other close family and is essentially on her own. Her best friend from high school (who's only 22) and myself are with her everyday at the hospital. About two weeks ago, her mom became unable to care for their dogs and relinquished care to the “Greater Huntsville Humane Societyâ€. These dogs are one of the few good things that Lauren has left, and I want to be able to reassure her when she wakes up that she still has some family left. We have an urgent need to place these animals until Lauren can come home. There are two 7-year old pugs and one 2-year old boxer. At this point, the GHHS feels it is best to keep the dogs together (as do I) because the boxer is very, very dependent on the other two dogs. I would take these dogs myself but I live in a small condo in downtown Birmingham with three cats. If there is any way that you can help me, I would greatly appreciate it. Even if you can just get this information out to others, it would help. For more information, please visit my blog: http://bankrgrl.blogspot.com/2009/12/lauren-plea-for-help.html Many thanks, Brandi ThorpeCompliance Analyst IIICorporate Risk Management (205) 297-4446 Phone (205) 524-9276 Fax brandi.thorpe

3 of 3 Photo(s)