IndiaDivine.org

San Ant,TX: Whiskers the Walgreen Kitty * Lost His Job As Store Greeter [4 Attachments]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Lily <dogluva319 San Ant,TX: Whiskers the Walgreen Kitty - lost his job as store greeter [4 Attachments]Tuesday, December 22, 2009, 5:43 PM

---------- Forwarded message ----------<melgraj2 (AT) aol (DOT) com>Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 11:27 AMSan Ant,TX: Whiskers the Walgreen Kitty - lost his job as store greeter

:Sent on the Now Network from my Sprint® BlackBerry

Love the story!

This makes me so mad that Walgreens turned this member of the community away. I'm going to write them a letter! They say that they claim to "care for the community". What a way to show the spirit by turning away a homeless member of that community.

http://www.walgreen s.com/marketing/ contactus/ forms.jsp

Consumer Relations Contact Information

Phone: toll-free (800) 925-47337:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Central Time, Monday thru Friday

Address: Walgreen Company Consumer Relations200 Wilmot Road, Mail Stop #L428Deerfield, IL 60015

Hearing impaired: Toll-free TTY AccessIf you are hearing impaired, please call our toll-free TTY number at (877) 924-7889 to order prescriptions or refills. THIS IS A SPECIALLY EQUIPPED LINE FOR CUSTOMERS WITH IMPAIRED HEARING ONLY. If your hearing is NOT impaired, please use our general toll-free customer service number: (877) 250-5823.Julie

)

This cat is adorable, and his bio below is totally precious!

Amanda is setting up the blind dates for this hansome guy: chickee776 (AT) aol (DOT) com .

Z. Alexandra Kelsey | Assistant to Marcy E. Kurtz, Chris S. Tillmanns and Gale Gattis | Bracewell & Giuliani LLP711 Louisiana Street, Suite 2300 | Houston, Texas | 77002-2770 T: 713.223.2300 x2868 | Cell: 713.962.1932 | F: 713.221.1212alexandra.kelsey@ bgllp.com | www.bgllp.com

Sheila Smith [feralfriend@ austin.rr. com] Tuesday, December 22, 2009 8:52 AM Whiskers the Walgreen Kitty

Do you have room in your home and the comittment to create a Christmas Miracle for Whiskers? If so, please contact Amanda at chickee776 (AT) aol (DOT) com

Please crosspost widely to your networks. This simple action might be the one that puts Whiskers at the foot of someone's bed forever! Be a part of the solution- send to your network please!

“I bet you're wondering why a handsome, charming fellow such as myself needs placement. Well, it all started when I got fired. You see, I used to be a greeter at Walgreens-one of their Round Rock locations. Day in and day out, rain or shine, I sat by the front doors in my tuxedo nodding to the people as they came and went. Ok, so I would occasionally leave to curl up on someone's lap while they sat on the break bench or to eat my meals or answer the call of nature but I always came back to my post. All was well until the corporate suits got involved. They informed one of my managers that they were downsizing and wouldn't be needing greeters any more. I only

had a week to vacate the premises!! I guess 1 year of faithful service didn't mean anything to the guys at HQ. I lost my livelihood and my home all in one day. Long story short, one of the customers convinced my coworkers that she would be happy to help me relocate and learn a new vocation. I agreed to stay with her until she could find just the right spot for me. My friends were very sad to see me go but knew it was for the best.

After spending some time getting to know me, my recruiter has determined that I am a Renaissance Man with many different talents and interests. She said I could be an entertainer cause I'm a ham in front of the camera or I could be a personal assistant cause I keep her on (feeding) schedule. She told me I could be a policeman/fireman cause I'm very brave and not much scares me or I could be a psychologist cause I'm sensitive, caring and a good listener. Personally, I think I could be a candy bar cause I'm soooooo sweet - she's says I'm a comic too. However, after careful consideration, I think the thing I would most like to be is....all of them, but only for someone VERY special! So if you like my resume and my stats (see below) feel free to make me an

offerâ€

Sex: Male-Neutered

Color: Black and White

Breed: Domestic Shorthair

FIV/FELV Status: Negative

Vaccinations: Rabies, Distemper, Felv, Fvrcp 12/7/09