IndiaDivine.org

Heads up!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I saw this on a pet care web site (possibly run by breeders?) This could affect other groups besides HSUS.

<<As many of you know, HSUS has created a firestorm of activity nationwide, striving to eliminate our rights to own and enjoy animals, raise animals for food sources, and participate in wildlife management practices such as hunting, fishing and trapping. They are targeting animals used in research as well as sports, entertainment and as the family pet. They are a runaway train set to destroy agriculture, sports, wildlife management and the owning of pets as we know it. The unknowing public is contributing heavily to their coffers, thinking they are "helping the poor animals" when in fact they are feeding the piranhas that are eating away at animal ownership, use and enjoyment.

By bombarding the IRS with letters and our elected officials with e-mails, we will call attention to the arrogant practices of the HSUS. We MUST fight back NOW or our battles may be over. It's time we stand up in unison and say "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!" We refuse to let those who are guided by misinformation and the lust for power take over our agriculture, wildlife management and ownership and enjoyment of animals.

Won't you join with us in our fight to take back our leadership role in animal care and well-being? Each letter and e-mail will make a difference. Enough letters and e-mails may very well show that David can defeat Goliath when he is armed with facts and sheer determination!

http://www.saova.org/SpayNeuterHSUS.html

>>

Its so hard to find a "happy medium" or balance in todays world with anything. When I first started signing up for I was getting alerts from both "animal rights" and "our right to own animals" type groups. Often I got the same action alert urging me to do very different things for the same situation or proposed law, it was interesting to say the least.

I can see both sides, I think the all too uncommon "common sence" could go a long way in making both sides happy.

You want to raise dogs? sure, if you can keep them all in good conditions, vetted, genetics tested, well placed in good homes, go for it, if not, tough sh*t.

You want to eat meat? sure, if it can be raised in a good eviroment, fed appropriet food, vetted as needed, and killed as painlessly as possible with the least amount of stress possible, fine. but what "rasing meat" has tuned into is not acceptable by any standards.

I think you get my drift.

Striving for balance-Kate

animalsareadvancedsouls <animalsareadvancedsoulsWed, December 23, 2009 2:57:50 PM Heads up!

I saw this on a pet care web site (possibly run by breeders?) This could affect other groups besides HSUS.

<<As many of you know, HSUS has created a firestorm of activity nationwide, striving to eliminate our rights to own and enjoy animals, raise animals for food sources, and participate in wildlife management practices such as hunting, fishing and trapping. They are targeting animals used in research as well as sports, entertainment and as the family pet. They are a runaway train set to destroy agriculture, sports, wildlife management and the owning of pets as we know it. The unknowing public is contributing heavily to their coffers, thinking they are "helping the poor animals" when in fact they are feeding the piranhas that are eating away at animal ownership, use and enjoyment. By bombarding the IRS with letters and our elected officials with e-mails, we will call

attention to the arrogant practices of the HSUS. We MUST fight back NOW or our battles may be over. It's time we stand up in unison and say "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!" We refuse to let those who are guided by misinformation and the lust for power take over our agriculture, wildlife management and ownership and enjoyment of animals. Won't you join with us in our fight to take back our leadership role in animal care and well-being? Each letter and e-mail will make a difference. Enough letters and e-mails may very well show that David can defeat Goliath when he is armed with facts and sheer determination! http://www.saova. org/SpayNeuterHS US.html >>