IndiaDivine.org

DNA/DNT/DNR MICHELLE BYRNE HAS KILLED FOSTERED CATS & DOGS * PLEASE CROSSPOST!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

RescueMeASAP/TN <rescuemeasap.dogsDNA/DNT/DNR MICHELLE BYRNE HAS KILLED FOSTERED CATS & DOGS please crosspost!Wednesday, February 3, 2010, 5:57 PM

DNA/DNT/DNR MICHELLE BYRNE HAS KILLED FOSTERED CATS & DOGS please crosspost!

FYI...major DNR/DNA

- Hogan's Husky Heroes

Wednesday, February 03, 2010 4:20 PM

DNA/DNT/DNR MICHELLE BYRNE HAS KILLED FOSTERED CATS & DOGS please crosspost!

MICHELLE BYRNE IS TRYING TO PULL RESCUES AGAIN, PLEASE CROSSPOST THIS FAR AND WIDE! PLEASE DO NOT LET HER PULL ANY RESCUES AND KNOW SHE IS NOT PART OF OUR RESCUE! THANKS!

This woman has a reputation in Nashville in regards to her horrific practices, that is why she will contact rescue groups out of her area to volunteer for. Please read the complaint below to animal control.

Please only crosspost to other rescues discreetly by personal email.

Michelle Byrne 305 Summer Drive Smyrna, TN 37167

615-751-6168-home

615-593-1786-mobile

mbyrne (AT) clearwire (DOT) net

byrne.chel (AT) gmail (DOT) com

Husband; Richard "Rick" Byrne Thank you for speaking with me on the phone regarding Michelle Byrne. Per our conversation I will write a more detailed complaint regarding Michelle Byrne. All of this started when we found out Tuesday, October 6th, 2009, after contacting foster homes that Michelle Byrne's had helped get the rescue. That NONE the normal due diligence (IE; home visits, vet references, etc) had been completed. I had confronted Michelle on a phone conversation that same day regarding this. Michelle Byrne text messaged me Wednesday morning that our rescue Efron had died (9:42am, Wednesday, October7th, 2009). After this happened people were calling me with there own horror stories regarding their experiences with

Michelle Byrne. I made immediate arrangements (Thursday 7pm October 8th, 2009) for the two dogs she was fostering (Eden & Ivan) and another dog that her friend was fostering (Priscilla) to be picked up Thursday night and temp fostered until they could come on transport Saturday. When they arrived on Saturday, I knew visually that Eden weight had dropped drastically. So I called the vet tech/ office manager for my vet and she met me where we could document all of the weights. Below are the documented weights of the animals at every stage of them being in our rescue. EDEN; Siberian Female from TX cruelty case Came from shelter 9/12/2009 33 lb Date spayed 9/18/2009 36.2 lb Seen by Vet 9/25/2009 38.9 lb(day before she

went to Michelle's) Today 10/10/2009 29.6 lb(Vet office took weights Ivan, Eden & Prisscilla and had them weighed officially) Prisscilla; Chihuahua Female from TN cruelty case Day seized by shelter 9/21/2009 2.6 lb Came into rescue 9/22/2009 Today 10/10/2009 2.1 lb Ivan; Male Siberian Benton County Camden Animal Clinic 8/19/2009 57.2 lb (date of neuter) Shirley, can you ask Sumner Humane and Joe (the trainer) if they took weights on him? Thanks Went to Michelle's 9/27/2009 Today 10/10/2009 51.8 lb Below is the contact information regarding the cat rescue. I have also cc'd her on this email. She did the same due diligence I did prior to letting Michelle Byrne foster, IE; vet references, home visit etc.. And three of her kittens that were in Michelle Byrne's care died. 2 she had necropsy's completed on and she was told they had died from

starvation. UPDATE: She has been sited for neglect by Rutherford County Paws and a new case has been opened regarding Erfon her lying to the AC officer about where Efron he is.

On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 9:16 PM, Hogan's Husky Heroes

<freireich (AT) poochies (DOT) org> wrote:

TO: Michelle Byrne, any family member of Michelle Byrne and/or friend of Michelle Byrne @ 305 Summer Drive, Smyrna, TN 37

This CEASE AND DESIST ORDER is to inform you that you or anyone on your behalf must CEASE AND DESIST immediately any use of the name Hogan's Husky Heroes, Muttley Crue, representing yourself as any affiliate to the above named rescues in any way and/or any contact with anyone affiliated with said rescues. You are not to contact the above named rescues Vets, shelters, peers, posting in public forums and/or our rescue contacts on behalf of both above named rescues and/or as any affiliation to above named rescues.

This is also serving as a DEMAND LETTER for you to remove any public postings on any public forum(s), website(s) and/or social group(s) as a representative of above named rescues and/or representing yourself as any type of affiliate to above named rescues. You have 24 hours to comply or this letter will be posted to any forum(s), website(s) and/or social group(s) letting the public know of this dissolution of your affiliation with above named rescues.

Myself and my peers have a right to remain free from any and all contact, intimidation, manipulation and high-pressure tactics, and we will take the responsibility upon ourselves to protect that right. Note that a copy of this letter and a record of its delivery will be stored. Note too that it is admissible as evidence in a court of law and will be used as such if need be in the future.

This CEASE AND DESIST ORDER demands that you immediately discontinue and do not at any point in the future under any circumstances do the following to me: speak to, contact, pursue, harass, attack, strike, bump into, brush up against, push, tap, grab, hold, threaten, telephone (via cellular or landline), instant message, page, fax, email, follow, stalk, shadow, disturb my peace and/or anyone affiliated with above named rescues, keep me under surveillance, gather information about and/or block my movements at home, work and social gatherings.

Should you willfully choose to continue your current course of action, I will not hesitate to file a complaint with the Police Department for your ongoing violations of the Criminal Laws noted previously.

This letter does not constitute exhaustive statement of my position nor is it a waiver of any of my rights and/or remedies in this and/or any other related matter.

We demand your immediate compliance, and furthermore that you confirm in writing that all activity will cease immediately.

Very truly yours,

Rio Freireich Director ~ Founder Hogan's Husky Heroes

AND

John Christianson Attorney at Law

Board Member of Hogan's Husky Heroes

CC:

Stephen Saulour Attorney at Law

John Christianson Attorney at Laws of all the shelters that both rescues work with.

Transport Coordinators that both rescues work with.

Rescues that both rescues work with.

Vetrinary Clinics that both rescues work with.

Thank you, Rio FoyDirector ~ Founder Hogan's Husky Heroes 901.644.8270 Mobile

http://poochies. org/hoganshuskyh eroes/available- dogs/

http://www.petfinde r.com/shelters/ TN474.html

www.siberianrescue. com

Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss each other...Eleanor Roosevelt