IndiaDivine.org

UPDATE! Knox, NY: 4 guys tortured, then blew up a turtle...reject deal

Rate this topic

Guest guest

[Knox is b/t Albany and Schenectady]

Original story (happened in Mar '09): "Four indicted for allegedly blowing up turtle"

http://blog.timesunion.com/mydogbandit/four-indicted-for-allegedly-blowing-up-a-turtle/3906/

Update (Feb. 3): "Alleged turtle killers reject deal"

http://www.fox23news.com/news/local/story/Alleged-Turtle-Killers-Reject-Deal/A_EnedRMQUOXHC1t-qID3Q.cspx

Whether or not the perps go on to hurt humans, to me, it's all about the poor turtle.

I saw a snapping turtle in the road this past summer going to the park in Onon. Co. (Syr area), and I pulled over, stopped my car, and stood in the middle of the road with my hands out to stop oncoming traffic. Luckily, the next vehicle was a county worker, and he pulled over, too; got out; then rolled the turtle into the brush on the side of the road.

NOTICE: Although the monsters were indicted for misdemeanor animal cruelty, they're also facing felony weapon charges. The update says: Tyson and Seth Pincher now face 14 years in prison and Michael and Jeffrey Robert face 7 years in prison. These devils need to fry.

Buster's Law needs to included all pets and wildlife, too, and again, needs to be strengthened. P.S. I feel really bad for the farm animals...they have no protection and face the worst kind of cruelty imaginable.

Pro-cruelty groups that proudly support animal abuse:

-- Center for Consumer Freedom (CCF)

-- National Animal Interest Alliance (NAIA)

-- American Kennel Club (AKC)