IndiaDivine.org

UPDTE: Cleveland, TN *MISSING RESCUER!! Please Contact ......

Rate this topic

Guest guest

PLEASE FORWARD & CROSSPOST * SHE IS STILL MISSING - KEEP PRAYING FOR MARSHA

DianneC <a.certain.madnessUPDTE: Cleveland, TN *MISSING RESCUER!! Please Contact ......Tuesday, February 23, 2010, 5:32 PM

She's holding a beagle in this pic, so I'm sending this on to beagle boards in case someone there may have heard from her. Dianne

zara <savedogs2

February 23, 2010 10:48:48 AM MST

DSC Channell <tendogs

PLS POST!!!Do NOT go to shelters alone...Read below: From Carol Henderson February 23 at 12:37am ( on Facebook) Dear Members,These are the moment that few words can be said. This is deeply disturbing news that I share with you.However it is of the utmost importance that you stay focused and read the information below and share with all of your contacts.We have to find Marsha and bring her home. With this power of thousands of us all things are possible. I have the utmost faith in each and everyone of you to take immediate and aprropriate action.PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THE POUNDS ALONE!I also beg that you do not get others to rescue for you in the remoter areas, around the Gassing Pounds or Puppy Millers. ITS AS SIMPLE AS THIS "THEY WILL KILL YOU!" AND THEY ARE COMING AT ALL OF US NOW.

SO WATCH YOUR BACKS AND PROTECT EACH AND ALL OF US!LET THE PROFESSIONASL DO THEIR JOB TO HELP!http://pitbullsonlinecommunity.ning.com/forum/topic/show?id=2032275%3ATopic%3A184070 & xgs=1 & xg_source=msg_share_topic

PLS CROSSPOST OT..... Cleveland, TN- Missing rescuer, please contact....Saturday, February 20, 2010, 3:38 PM

MISSING WOMAN FROM CLEVELAND, TN. I just found out about this, but still am asking everyone to post and crosspost.

Please contact TBI Special Agent Luke Muhonen at 423-634-3044 x 108 or 423-634-6003. Fax or email him at Luke.Muhonen@ tn.gov. Please help!!

Wall Photos

Hey, everyone. Marsha Brantley from Cleveland, TN, is missing. She's a writer and a dog rescuer. If ...you know Marsha and ESPECIALLY if you know where she is or have had contact with her, please post here. Any leads or information would be welcome. We need to find out if something has happened to her or she's just decided to start over.

By:Cyn MobleySee More