IndiaDivine.org

Winston Salem, NC - Elderly Women in Desperate Situation! URGENT! CROSS POST FAR & WIDE!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

PLEASE FORWARD / CROSSPOST / HELP IF YOU CAN * CONTACT & INFO BELOW

Katie Walter <katie.walterWinston Salem, NC - Elderly women in Desperate situation! - URGENT! - CROSS POST FAR & WIDE!Thursday, February 25, 2010, 1:13 PM

stokeshumanesoc Wednesday, February 24, 2010 10:39 PMElderly women in Desperate situation! - Winston Salem , NC – URGENT! CROSS POST FAR & WIDE!!

Hey People, tis me again!

This situation has touched my heart. I had to reach out and share, so perhaps we can do something. We all know how important a good relationship with a good vet is. Many of you may know the vet in Rural Hall Animal Care Clinic NC is known for his love of animals, and helping and assisting rescues and pet owners alike to keep the pet alive and not broke in the process. They are one of the few that still care about the animals!!!

Well my favorite vet team contacted me about a special case. This little elderly lady in her 70's brought to them her two little Chi's. She has had them their whole lives, and she rescued them as young dogs. They are now a little older and wiser. They are Copper (15 yrs.), and Petey (13 yrs.) Petey was strangled as a pup and on his way to the shelter to be killed she saved him within hours of death. He suffered damage to his throat

because of it, but these kids are here BABIES, and she loves them so.

Recently widowed, the other dog Copper was a gift from her late husband. Her kids don’t help or support her, and she has been recently diagnosed with dementia. She is grieving her loss of her husband, and her dogs have now come down with these expensive needs, and she has not the means to give them the care they need, and she is heartbroken. Dr. Preston is charging her cost for the meds they need, and not even charging office visits. They are trying so hard to help this poor women. As I said these kids are her babies. They have been well taken care of their whole lives. They both have kidney problems, and Petey had breathing problems, some due to his old injury it appears.

I am asking you to please pass this on to anyone and everyone to help us raise funds for this woman’s dogs.

*PLEASE contact Animal Care Clinic at: 336-969-2345, and tell them you want to give to the Copper and Petey Fund. They can give you an address also if you want to mail a check. Their meds cost about $100 per month at cost!!!

Please do what you can to help this poor soul keep her babies as healthy as they can be as long as possible.

If you need a 501 tax number for your donation just let me know I can give you a receipt. I have already donated! I challenge each who gets this email to send $5 to make a difference!!

THANKS for all you do my friends!

Mona TriplettStokes County Humane Society501c3 Non ProfitPO Box 102Danbury , NC 27106336-994-6117www.stokescountyhumanesociety.com