IndiaDivine.org

NC - What A Horrible Ending For This Sweet, Beloved Family Dog! MUST READ AND KNOW

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

PLEASE FORWARD / CROSSPOST / TAKE ACTION FOR SWEET SWEET SAVANNA - R.I.P PRECIOUS ONE * READ BELOW , SAY A PRAYER FOR HER - AND PUT THIS SICK, SICK EVIL DR. DEATH OUT OF BISINESS ASAP!!

Ermellina <ebmurray13 NC - What a horrible ending for this sweet, beloved family dog! - MUST READ AND KNOWFriday, March 5, 2010, 10:32 PM

this is so very sad. something should be done about this.

"Dianne, NM" <one.safe.placeMarch 5, 2010 10:16:08 PM ESTNC - What a horrible ending for this sweet, beloved family dog! - MUST READ AND KNOW

North Carolina is certainly on the net today with lots of bad news. So sad.

Roads of Hope <getmethereplease

March 5, 2010 7:33:31 PM MST

NC - What a horrible ending for this sweet, beloved family dog! - MUST READ AND KNOW

lorraine sakli lsakliDate: Monday, February 8, 2010, 10:20 PM

What a horrible ending for this sweet, beloved family dog

Dog Examiner: North Carolina GASSED 14.5-year-old Savanna - A dog so loved and now so missed

Dog Examiner's Notes

North Carolina - GASSED TO DEATH - 14.5-year-old Savanna - A Dog So Very Loved And Now So Very Missed

This SO CORRUPT and DEGENERATE state isn't content just GASSING HOMELESS Animals for being nothing other than homeless, but they WILL ALSO GAS A VER LOVED PET that just helplessly and accidently wandered into their nasty vile hands....

Savanna, a 14.5 yellow Labrador Retriever lived her whole existence being loved, nurtured and tended to by Tim Robertson and in this she was very blessed.

She spent the very last portion of her life in Davie County North Carolina on a small farm, with grass to run in, fresh air to breath, and her nights spent in comfort and love in a warm home.

At 14.5- years-of-age Savanna was pushing past the norm for her life's expectancy, and she was living on borrowed time. Time was taking its toll and she had developed a slight dementia extremely common in older canines.

Savanna knew only love and peace her whole life and to hear how it all ended for her is so heartbreaking and truly tragic.

She wandered off their farm one day in a tragic slip of an accident. As her owners searched frantically for her, they soon learned of some neighbors finding Savanna lying in a ditch of water, barely able to get up. They called Animal Control thinking they would give her medical assistance. Little did they know the kind of assistance they gave to Savanna was not kind and it wasn't merciful.

The Davie County Animal Control wasted NO time, not only did they NOT try and find Savanna's owner, they didn't even consult a veterinarian as to her condition. She WAS NOT held a minimum 72 hours, she WASN'T even held 72 MINUTES.

Instead, what they did was roll a very confused and scared Savanna into one of their gas chambers where they proceeded to GAS HER TO DEATH! Did you know that gassing an elderly dog is especially cruel and hard on them, as they rarely will die within the 33 minutes of gassing? (Yes, it takes 33 minutes to kill animals by gassing) But an elderly dog, will take twice as long and sometimes have to be done 3 times.

I read this story below...and I have to tell you my heart bled for this dog and, and what she must have endured in her confusion and suffering.

I am so sorry..... May that shelter blow up with every human worker that operates and facilitates such evil.

The Davie County Animal Shelter tried to justify, that since the dog was ill and suffering they put her out of her misery...Really?

You sick twisted evil bastards couldn't even give this dog a humane death by injection?

You thought it was more "humane" to gas this suffering, elderly dog?

If this was my dog, I would most likely be in prison, at the thoughts that are running through my head for what I would have done to this administration.

RIP Savanna, may your tragic passing bring forth enlightenment and hope and perseverence in ending this barbarity once and for all....

PLEASE HELP us to circulate Tim Robertson and Savanna's story to expose this state in its corruption.

And please understand, if your dog get's lost, it will have a good chance of ending up dead at an animal control facility near you.

AND, please know and remember that Dr. Death's North Carolina is HELL ON EARTH for an animal's suffering soul.

http://www.facebook.com/no

tes/dog-examiner/meet-nort

h-carolinas-dr-death-permi

ssion-to-crosspost-in-its-

entirety/269702020892

Copyright Dog Examiner 2010 thedogexaminer

UPDATE A letter received regarding Davie County:

Timothy,

I thank you for your message. Additionally, I certainly appreciate the concern you show for both human safety and the humane treatment of animals.

The NCDA & CS, Veterinary Division – Animal Welfare Section has notified me that Davie County has passed the official Animal Welfare Inspection. The inspector for our county says we use predominately EBI but use CO for feral cats, wildlife (not AWA covered) and animals exposed to rabies or thought to have rabies.

I appreciate the information you provided in your email. I will review those resources.

You and I share the same feelings towards animals. Animals must be treated in manners which are both humane and ethical. Ill-treatment and animal cruelty should not persist. I assure you that I will continue to support productive legislative answers to addressing inhuman and cruel behaviors and practices.

Timothy, when we are in session I send out a newsletter via email. I identify key legislation and I think it’s a great way for folks back at home to keep current on some important issues. Without your object, I am adding your email address to the distribution list. The General Assembly begins its short session on May 12th.

Thanks again for your message.

Kind regards,

Julia

2 of 2 Photo(s)

image.png