IndiaDivine.org

Please Sign the Pledge to Choose Non Animal-Tested Products

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I've Signed the Pledge to Choose Non Animal-Tested Products

SEE MORE IMAGES

I’ve just signed the pledge to Choose Non Animal-Tested Products. Helping to End Animal Testing is something we can all do. Please join me and sign the pledge too!

— Jill Vickerman

It is illegal to test consumer products on animals in Australia, yet sadly many big-name brands such as Procter Gamble, Colgate-Palmolive and L'Oreal still fund painful and often lethal tests on animals in other countries before sending their products down under. Choosing non animal-tested products is the key to ending this cruel practice.Animals are routinely poisoned, burnt and killed in the attempt to measure the toxicity of the chemicals that make up cosmetics, cleaning products, drugs, pesticides, foods and even packing materials. Testing companies expose animals to chemicals that may cause painful eye and skin irritation, developmental abnormalities, cancer and death. The pain from such tests can be excruciating, yet animals are typically not given pain relief, as scientists often fear that anaesthetics could affect the toxicity of the chemicals being tested. As a result, animals are often left to languish in pain.

37 O'Connell St,

North Melbourne

Victoria 3051, Australia

Ph: (613) 9329 6333

Fax: (613) 9329 6441

Freecall: 1800 888 584

You have received this message because it was referred to you by a friend. This is a once-only e-mail and is not part of a mailing list. Click here to receive Animals Australia e-updates.