IndiaDivine.org

Minnesota: Police said 'Hungry' Man Rips Off Duck's Head

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Great, a drunk guy butchered is 8 mo. old black lab/collie mix puppy in Milwaukee...and now this drunk idiot rips a duck's head off in a hotel lobby in Minnesota (guy is from Denver)! ARTICLE: http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/14187801/detail.html Police: 'Hungry' Man Rips Off Duck's Head Denver Man Under Arrest In Minnesota POSTED: 5:21 am MDT September 24, 2007 UPDATED: 8:56 am MDT September 24, 2007 ST. PAUL, Minn. -- A Denver man who witnesses say ripped the head off a tame duck that lived in a pond in a hotel lobby is under arrest in St. Paul. A police officer said that Scott Clark, a guest at the Embassy Suites hotel, cornered the duck early Saturday, ripped its head off and turned to onlookers and said: "I'm hungry. I'm gonna eat it." "He was allegedly drunk," St. Paul police Sgt. John Wuorinen said He's being held on suspicion of felony animal cruelty. If convicted he could face up to two years in prison and be fined $5,000. He is scheduled to appear in court Monday to be charged. A humane society official called the incident "unconscionable," but also criticizes the hotel for keeping live ducks in the lobby. "I think Embassy Suites needs to take another look at this and review how they keep ducks safe, or use fish like most hotels would use," said Tim Shields. "This sort of behavior by someone is very troubling. Someone who would attack a duck in a public place like that, an animal in a public place like that, supposedly announce they're going to eat it is a pretty serious matter. And in fact, in Minnesota it would be a felony." Any

rescuer who is BREED BIASED should NOT be in rescue!