IndiaDivine.org

ok folks..have fun and be good

Rate this topic

Guest guest

i'm out of here for a few days

the people who found me under a hop plant are visiting for a few days.

What does one do with a father who can't drink anymore, and a step mum who

drinks light beer???

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

be well

cheers

fraggle

wargasm wargasm one two three

pit bull, pit bull, one two three

wave those flags high in the air

as long as it takes place over there

Have a good time , I`m off to Liverpool tomorrow with work, back pm Wednesday. Great ! 4 and a half hours driving each way, just for a free curry and a few pints!.bleh, work............

Peter H

fraggle <EBbrewpunxvegan chat Monday, 1 October, 2007 8:41:02 PM ok folks..have fun and be good

i'm out of here for a few daysthe people who found me under a hop plant are visiting for a few days.What does one do with a father who can't drink anymore, and a step mum who drinks light beer???hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmbe wellcheersfragglewargasm wargasm one two three pit bull, pit bull, one two three wave those flags high in the air as long as it takes place over there

For ideas on reducing your carbon footprint visit For Good this month.

-Chat, hopefully :-)

BB

Jo

-- In , fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

>

> i'm out of here for a few days

>

> the people who found me under a hop plant are visiting for a few

days.

> What does one do with a father who can't drink anymore, and a step

mum who drinks light beer???

> hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>

> be well

>

> cheers

> fraggle

>

> wargasm wargasm one two three

> pit bull, pit bull, one two three

> wave those flags high in the air

> as long as it takes place over there

>

See you on Wednesday.

Jo

, Peter VV <swpgh01 wrote:

>

> Have a good time , I`m off to Liverpool tomorrow with work, back pm

Wednesday. Great ! 4 and a half hours driving each way, just for a

free curry and a few pints!.bleh, work............

>

> Peter H

>

>

>

>

>

> fraggle <EBbrewpunx

> vegan chat

> Monday, 1 October, 2007 8:41:02 PM

> ok folks..have fun and be good

>

> i'm out of here for a few days

>

> the people who found me under a hop plant are visiting for a few

days.

> What does one do with a father who can't drink anymore, and a step

mum who drinks light beer???

> hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmm

>

> be well

>

> cheers

> fraggle

>

> wargasm wargasm one two three

> pit bull, pit bull, one two three

> wave those flags high in the air

> as long as it takes place over there

>

>

>

>

>

> _________

> Want ideas for reducing your carbon footprint? Visit For

Good http://uk.promotions./forgood/environment.html

>

mmm beer

Peter VV Oct 1, 2007 12:44 PM Re: ok folks..have fun and be good

Have a good time , I`m off to Liverpool tomorrow with work, back pm Wednesday. Great ! 4 and a half hours driving each way, just for a free curry and a few pints!.bleh, work............

Peter H

fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net>vegan chat Monday, 1 October, 2007 8:41:02 PM ok folks..have fun and be good

i'm out of here for a few daysthe people who found me under a hop plant are visiting for a few days.What does one do with a father who can't drink anymore, and a step mum who drinks light beer???hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmbe wellcheersfragglewargasm wargasm one two three pit bull, pit bull, one two three wave those flags high in the air as long as it takes place over there

Was pretty crap actually............3.5 hr drive, straight in a pub for a pint of Hieneken Export ( yeah I know, but it is my fave vegan lager), and it went down a treat............went to work till bout 5 then had to find where we parked.............an hour later, chucked our gear in the hotel, and back in the pub.........by now I had a stonking headache, so only had 1 pint, bout 8.30 ( 12 hours after I last ate ) we went for a chinese, and I was back in bed in the hotel by 11, old clapped out bugger that I am..........still had a headache the next morning!, after a bowl of cereal covered in orange juice ( soya milk in hotels? forget it), and some toast with jam and loads of water later headache gone.

Shit meeting in work, then it was back in the car by 12:30 for another 4 hour drive back,

What a waste of 2 days of my life.............

Still, I got to see a bit of Liverpool...Cavern Club, Liver building,statue of Elenor Rigby etc.............

Peter H

fraggle <EBbrewpunx Sent: Thursday, 4 October, 2007 3:26:55 AMRe: ok folks..have fun and be good

mmm beer

Peter VV Oct 1, 2007 12:44 PM @gro ups.com Re: ok folks..have fun and be good

Have a good time , I`m off to Liverpool tomorrow with work, back pm Wednesday. Great ! 4 and a half hours driving each way, just for a free curry and a few pints!.bleh, work........ ....

Peter H

fraggle <EBbrewpunx@earthlin k.net>vegan chat <@gro ups.com>Monday, 1 October, 2007 8:41:02 PM ok folks..have fun and be good

wargasm wargasm one two three pit bull, pit bull, one two three wave those flags high in the air as long as it takes place over there

Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try

it now.

orange juice...on cereal...

i ain't gonna say anything..............................................

but...i just spent 3 days with the parental units..i would have traded!!!

Peter VV Oct 4, 2007 1:51 PM Re: ok folks..have fun and be good

Was pretty crap actually............3.5 hr drive, straight in a pub for a pint of Hieneken Export ( yeah I know, but it is my fave vegan lager), and it went down a treat............went to work till bout 5 then had to find where we parked.............an hour later, chucked our gear in the hotel, and back in the pub.........by now I had a stonking headache, so only had 1 pint, bout 8.30 ( 12 hours after I last ate ) we went for a chinese, and I was back in bed in the hotel by 11, old clapped out bugger that I am..........still had a headache the next morning!, after a bowl of cereal covered in orange juice ( soya milk in hotels? forget it), and some toast with jam and loads of water later headache gone.

Shit meeting in work, then it was back in the car by 12:30 for another 4 hour drive back,

What a waste of 2 days of my life.............

Still, I got to see a bit of Liverpool...Cavern Club, Liver building,statue of Elenor Rigby etc.............

Peter H

fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net> Sent: Thursday, 4 October, 2007 3:26:55 AMRe: ok folks..have fun and be good

mmm beer

Have a good time , I`m off to Liverpool tomorrow with work, back pm Wednesday. Great ! 4 and a half hours driving each way, just for a free curry and a few pints!.bleh, work........ ....

Peter H

fraggle <EBbrewpunx@earthlin k.net>vegan chat <@gro ups.com>Monday, 1 October, 2007 8:41:02 PM ok folks..have fun and be good

For ideas on reducing your carbon footprint visit For Good this month. wargasm wargasm one two three pit bull, pit bull, one two three wave those flags high in the air as long as it takes place over there

Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try it now.

It was either juice, water, dry or moo juice, so I had to have something on my cereal didnt I? ( there wasnt any beer at breakfast time )

So is that your time with the old folks done with for another year then?

Peter H

fraggle <EBbrewpunx Sent: Thursday, 4 October, 2007 8:34:48 PMRe: ok folks..have fun and be good

i ain't gonna say anything.... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......

Peter VV Oct 4, 2007 1:51 PM @gro ups.com Re: ok folks..have fun and be good

Was pretty crap actually.... ........3. 5 hr drive, straight in a pub for a pint of Hieneken Export ( yeah I know, but it is my fave vegan lager), and it went down a treat....... .....went to work till bout 5 then had to find where we parked...... .......an hour later, chucked our gear in the hotel, and back in the pub......... by now I had a stonking headache, so only had 1 pint, bout 8.30 ( 12 hours after I last ate ) we went for a chinese, and I was back in bed in the hotel by 11, old clapped out bugger that I am.......... still had a headache the next morning!, after a bowl of cereal covered in orange juice ( soya milk in hotels? forget it), and some toast with jam and loads of water later headache gone.

What a waste of 2 days of my life........ .....

Still, I got to see a bit of Liverpool... Cavern Club, Liver building,statue of Elenor Rigby etc......... ....

Peter H

fraggle <EBbrewpunx@earthlin k.net>@gro ups.comThursday, 4 October, 2007 3:26:55 AMRe: ok folks..have fun and be good

mmm beer

Peter H

For ideas on reducing your carbon footprint visit For Good this month. wargasm wargasm one two three pit bull, pit bull, one two three wave those flags high in the air as long as it takes place over there

wargasm wargasm one two three pit bull, pit bull, one two three wave those flags high in the air as long as it takes place over there

Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try

it now.

i'd have gone with dry..assumin i had to eat cereal

not much a breakfast fraggle anyways....exact opposite of the folks....every mornin had to wrack my wee brain an' try and figure out where t o take them where i wouldn't totally throw up on site....huge american breakfasts were their standard....

well...consdidering i haven't seen them in 4 yrs, one year would be an understatement....

depending on rebecca's skoolin and her business., maybe we'll travel up to montana next year..but i'm not holding my breathe, and after these last couple days i could use another 4 yrs apart....

*shrug*

fraggle

Peter VV Oct 4, 2007 3:58 PM Re: ok folks..have fun and be good

It was either juice, water, dry or moo juice, so I had to have something on my cereal didnt I? ( there wasnt any beer at breakfast time )

So is that your time with the old folks done with for another year then?

Peter H

fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net> Sent: Thursday, 4 October, 2007 8:34:48 PMRe: ok folks..have fun and be good

i ain't gonna say anything.... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......

Peter VV Oct 4, 2007 1:51 PM @gro ups.com Re: ok folks..have fun and be good

Was pretty crap actually.... ........3. 5 hr drive, straight in a pub for a pint of Hieneken Export ( yeah I know, but it is my fave vegan lager), and it went down a treat....... .....went to work till bout 5 then had to find where we parked...... .......an hour later, chucked our gear in the hotel, and back in the pub......... by now I had a stonking headache, so only had 1 pint, bout 8.30 ( 12 hours after I last ate ) we went for a chinese, and I was back in bed in the hotel by 11, old clapped out bugger that I am.......... still had a headache the next morning!, after a bowl of cereal covered in orange juice ( soya milk in hotels? forget it), and some toast with jam and loads of water later headache gone.

What a waste of 2 days of my life........ .....

Still, I got to see a bit of Liverpool... Cavern Club, Liver building,statue of Elenor Rigby etc......... ....

Peter H

fraggle <EBbrewpunx@earthlin k.net>@gro ups.comThursday, 4 October, 2007 3:26:55 AMRe: ok folks..have fun and be good

mmm beer

Peter H

Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try it now. wargasm wargasm one two three pit bull, pit bull, one two three wave those flags high in the air as long as it takes place over there

must be me then...cuz it sounds umm..icky..to say the least....

heartwerk Oct 4, 2007 11:31 PM Re: ok folks..have fun and be good

Orange juice wouldn't be bad on cereal - much better than dry imo.Jo