IndiaDivine.org

Veganized Cats turn up noses at vegan food... picky, picky, picky...!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Evolution is what most folks I work with seem to tout.So the vegan evolution pet food seems to taste OK to the cats and it's been formulated by a veterinary research professor, I'm told, to fit the bill.Cats need taurine, so that's crucial for them.Then there's what was developed by Jim Peden and Barbara Peden ("rhymes with Eden") before they divorced the Jim took all the credit -- and the business.VeggieCat and VeggieDog, and their book: Dogs and Cats Go Vegetarian!Most cat companions and caretakers don't believe in letting their cats harmonize with an herbivorous vision of the world. msctrine goldin <trineveg wrote: Hey bill I only know Ami cat food. Most cats find it tasty. It's not organic as far as I know unfortunately. You can get taster packages to see if your cat likes it. I would like to know if there are other brands cause my present cat aren't too crazy about this food ... *TrineBill Brown <billnerie (AT) verizon (DOT) net> wrote: On Oct 6, 2007, at 4:37 PM, Sunil wrote:>> My name is Sunil. I live in Edison, NJ. I have two cats Yoko and Kitty> and I am fostering 8 week old Tata.>> Both Yoko and Kitty are FELV positive. So I

cannot keep Tata for long.>> Being a vegan myself, I find it hard to feed my cats meat or fish. I> hope to be able to feed my cats vegetarian or vegan food one day.BB: I just purchased a bag of Natural Balance from PetCo for the dogs which they'll start on in a day or so per advice of a list member here. I'm unaware of vegetarian cat food.Is there any commercial veg. cat food???BillErie PA Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join 's user panel and lay it on us. Maynard S. Clark MaynardClark http://Maynard.Clark.GooglePages.com - Links ALL my blogs and photo sites "Making connections for plant-based diets"Vegetarian Resource Center (since 1993)P. O. Box 38-1068; Cambridge, MA 02238-1068 USA617-571-4794 (cell) Maynard