IndiaDivine.org

Join us at the San Francisco Green Festival – Nov. 9-11

Rate this topic

Guest guest

i'm not sure if i'm gonna bother going this year

Green Festivals Oct 11, 2007 5:12 PM EBbrewpunx Join us at the San Francisco Green Festival – Nov. 9-11

GREEN FESTIVALS UPDATE

3 days to celebrate!Friday, Saturday and SundayNovember 9th, 10th & 11thConcourse Exhibition Center8th and BrannanExpanded with theater-style seating to accommodate larger audiences, the main stage speakers will appear in the elegant Gift Center Atrium, right across the street from the Concourse.You want to be green, but you have questions.What can I do about climate change? How can I be sure that my “natural” body products don’t pose health risks? What can I do to support positive change in my own community?At Green Festival you’ll find real answers…Paul Hawken, environmentalist, entrepreneur and author, brings to light the worldwide grassroots movement of hope and humanity that exists across cultural and geographic boundaries. Dr. Andrew Weil, integrative medicine expert and bestselling author, answers pressing questions regarding the profound interactions of the environment and our health. And, acknowledged as one of the world’s greatest leaders in the field of mind/body medicine, Dr. Deepak Chopra continues to transform our understanding of the meaning of health in his special event The Environment as Our Extended Body.PLUS...Enjoy more than 125 visionary speakers and 400 green exhibits, practical how-to workshops, great green holiday shopping, community networking, delicious organic food, beer and wine, and live music and entertainment.Join us for the 3-day weekend, eat great food, and do all your holiday shopping early while supporting more than 400 green companies! It's all included with your low-price admission.Speakers include... Paul Hawken – Dr. Deepak Chopra – Lynne Twist - Amy Goodman – Dr. Andrew Weil - Paul Stamets – Fritjof Capra – Caroline Casey – Riane Eisler – Lawrence Lessig – Gary Zukav – Greg Palast – Kevin Danaher – Alisa Gravitz – Sharif Abdullah – Marisa Handler – Medea Benjamin – Supervisors Chris Daly & Ross Mirkarimi and 100 other visionary leaders.Special Attractions include . . . Hands-on workshops include Green Careers - Community and Social Investing - Greening Your Home & Office - Responsible Travel - Green Technology and Building – Solar Installations and Green Renovations And don't miss the Organic Valley Kids’ Zone - Organic Beer and Wine Garden - Organic Dining - Green Festival Bookstore - Live Music Stage - Community Action Area – Connection Hub – Organic Tea GardenAll at a nearly zero waste event! Your all-inclusive admission pass: $15 for one day, and just $25.00 for the entire 3-day weekend! Order your tickets online at www.greenfestivals.org Better World Books and Green Festival are partnering to offer $5 off Green Festival admission to attendees who bring in 3 or more books. Your donated books will be sold on BetterWorld.com to help fund girls’ scholarships in developing countries in Asia through Room to Read. www.roomtoread.org Discounts for seniors, union members, and studentsFREE – Children under 12Become a Green Festival Volunteer and get in FREE!Register at www.greenfestivals.org/volunteerConscious Alliance will be taking donations of canned and dry foods in the lobby.www.consciousalliance.org

Change your subscriptionUn