Guest guest

So the snow is really comeing down! There is a city rose garden

across the street from my apartment, and I'm sitting inside with a

cup of tea watching the gardeners rush to cover the plants with

burlap. I love this time of year because there are no toursits and my

town goes down from about 20,000 residents in the summer to 2,000 in

the winter. So now I have my own private rose garden to walk in! It's

still pretty in the winter because its also a sculpture garden and

the brick walls are lined with holly trees.

Anyway, it's cold and windy out, and my little nose froze when I was

on my run this morning. I thought I should warm up the house with the

oven again. I'm making Seitan Pto Pie from " the Voluptous Vegan "

cookbook. Though I'm too lazy to make seitan right now, so I just

sauteed up some tofu instead.

Now my kitchen is toasty warm and the whole building smells yummy!

Can't wait for the boys to come home so we can eat!

Everybody have a great day!

-cort

made that pot pie before...its pretty dang good

let us know how yers turns out

as for winter

noooooooooooooooooo!

brrrr

hate winter

was in the 70's here all week..today only in the 60's...

sat outside fer lunch watching a hawk soar back and forth

massagesister Nov 15, 2007 9:53 AM pot pie....not that kind of pot pie, Fraggle

So the snow is really comeing down! There is a city rose garden across the street from my apartment, and I'm sitting inside with a cup of tea watching the gardeners rush to cover the plants with burlap. I love this time of year because there are no toursits and my town goes down from about 20,000 residents in the summer to 2,000 in the winter. So now I have my own private rose garden to walk in! It's still pretty in the winter because its also a sculpture garden and the brick walls are lined with holly trees.Anyway, it's cold and windy out, and my little nose froze when I was on my run this morning. I thought I should warm up the house with the oven again. I'm making Seitan Pto Pie from "the Voluptous Vegan" cookbook. Though I'm too lazy to make seitan right now, so I just sauteed up some tofu instead.Now my kitchen is toasty warm and the whole building smells yummy! Can't wait for the boys to come home so we can eat!Everybody have a great day!-cort

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.

Confucius

In the 40`s today, think yerself lucky...........

Peter H

fraggle <EBbrewpunx Sent: Thursday, 15 November, 2007 9:29:48 PMRe: pot pie....not that kind of pot pie, Fraggle

made that pot pie before...its pretty dang good

let us know how yers turns out

as for winter

noooooooooooooooooo !

brrrr

hate winter

was in the 70's here all week..today only in the 60's...

sat outside fer lunch watching a hawk soar back and forth

massagesister Nov 15, 2007 9:53 AM @gro ups.com pot pie....not that kind of pot pie, Fraggle

So the snow is really comeing down! There is a city rose garden across the street from my apartment, and I'm sitting inside with a cup of tea watching the gardeners rush to cover the plants with burlap. I love this time of year because there are no toursits and my town goes down from about 20,000 residents in the summer to 2,000 in the winter. So now I have my own private rose garden to walk in! It's still pretty in the winter because its also a sculpture garden and the brick walls are lined with holly trees.Anyway, it's cold and windy out, and my little nose froze when I was on my run this morning. I thought I should warm up the house with the oven again. I'm making Seitan Pto Pie from "the Voluptous Vegan" cookbook. Though I'm too lazy to make seitan right now, so I just sauteed up some tofu instead.Now my kitchen is toasty warm and the whole building smells yummy! Can't wait for the

boys to come home so we can eat!Everybody have a great day!-cort

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. Confucius

Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try

it now.

My pot pie turned out just ok.....a little bland. I added some fresh

sage to the veggies, and baked it in seperate ramakins. I also made

that cranberry sauce to go with it. Made a good pair. It all went

nicely with a guiness (my goodness!). Is guiness vegan by the way?

-cort

Sorry to rain on yer parade, but Guiness ( about 20 years ago) used to be vegan in bottles from Ireland. Now it aint..........sorry.......

Peter H

massagesister <massagesister Sent: Thursday, 15 November, 2007 10:30:39 PM Re: pot pie....not that kind of pot pie, Fraggle

My pot pie turned out just ok.....a little bland. I added some fresh sage to the veggies, and baked it in seperate ramakins. I also made that cranberry sauce to go with it. Made a good pair. It all went nicely with a guiness (my goodness!). Is guiness vegan by the way?-cort

For ideas on reducing your carbon footprint visit For Good this month.

No? what about it isn't vegan? Is it the charcole filters? I'm not sure if I can give it up....i mean....its winter now, and thats what I drink in the winter. Peter VV <swpgh01 wrote: Sorry to rain on yer parade, but Guiness ( about 20 years ago) used to be vegan in bottles from Ireland. Now it aint..........sorry....... Peter H massagesister <massagesister > Sent: Thursday, 15 November, 2007 10:30:39 PM Re: pot pie....not that kind of pot pie, Fraggle My pot pie turned out just ok.....a little bland. I added some fresh sage to the veggies, and baked it in seperate ramakins. I also made that cranberry sauce to go with it. Made a good pair. It all went nicely with a guiness (my goodness!). Is guiness vegan by the way?-cort For ideas on reducing your carbon footprint visit For Good this month.

Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Mobile. Try it now.

Sounds good :-) OUr house is always cold when we get in from work -

and now, of course it is dark when we leave home in the morning,and

dark when we get home in the evening. We can see the garden at the

weekends though.

Jo

, " massagesister "

<massagesister wrote:

>

> So the snow is really comeing down! There is a city rose garden

> across the street from my apartment, and I'm sitting inside with a

> cup of tea watching the gardeners rush to cover the plants with

> burlap. I love this time of year because there are no toursits and

my

> town goes down from about 20,000 residents in the summer to 2,000

in

> the winter. So now I have my own private rose garden to walk in!

It's

> still pretty in the winter because its also a sculpture garden and

> the brick walls are lined with holly trees.

>

> Anyway, it's cold and windy out, and my little nose froze when I

was

> on my run this morning. I thought I should warm up the house with

the

> oven again. I'm making Seitan Pto Pie from " the Voluptous Vegan "

> cookbook. Though I'm too lazy to make seitan right now, so I just

> sauteed up some tofu instead.

>

> Now my kitchen is toasty warm and the whole building smells yummy!

> Can't wait for the boys to come home so we can eat!

>

> Everybody have a great day!

>

> -cort

>

brrrrrrrrr

yuck

yuck

yuck!ya'll just keep that waaaaaaaaaaay over there, ok?

heartwerk Nov 15, 2007 11:37 PM Re: pot pie....not that kind of pot pie, Fraggle

It's beautiful this morning - white everywhere. It looks like a Christmas card :-)Jo , Peter VV <swpgh01 wrote:>> In the 40`s today, think yerself lucky...........> > Peter H > > > > > > fraggle <EBbrewpunx> > Thursday, 15 November, 2007 9:29:48 PM> Re: pot pie....not that kind of pot pie, Fraggle> > made that pot pie before...its pretty dang good> let us know how yers turns out> as for winter> noooooooooooooooooo !> brrrr> hate winter> was in the 70's here all week..today only in the 60's...> sat outside fer lunch watching a hawk soar back and forth> > > > > massagesister > Nov 15, 2007 9:53 AM > @gro ups.com > pot pie....not that kind of pot pie, Fraggle > > > So the snow is really comeing down! There is a city rose garden > across the street from my apartment, and I'm sitting inside with a > cup of tea watching the gardeners rush to cover the plants with > burlap. I love this time of year because there are no toursits and my > town goes down from about 20,000 residents in the summer to 2,000 in > the winter. So now I have my own private rose garden to walk in! It's > still pretty in the winter because its also a sculpture garden and > the brick walls are lined with holly trees.> > Anyway, it's cold and windy out, and my little nose froze when I was > on my run this morning. I thought I should warm up the house with the > oven again. I'm making Seitan Pto Pie from "the Voluptous Vegan" > cookbook. Though I'm too lazy to make seitan right now, so I just > sauteed up some tofu instead.> > Now my kitchen is toasty warm and the whole building smells yummy! > Can't wait for the boys to come home so we can eat!> > Everybody have a great day!> > -cort> > > > Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. > Confucius> > > > ________ > Want ideas for reducing your carbon footprint? Visit For Good http://uk.promotions./forgood/environment.html>

Confucius

harvested the last of the tomatoes the other day

in the dark....

everything has about had it.

should have replanted...but..with everything going on, just never get around to it, and we want to put in raised beds

and

and

and

heartwerk Nov 15, 2007 11:37 PM Re: pot pie....not that kind of pot pie, Fraggle

Sounds good :-) OUr house is always cold when we get in from work - and now, of course it is dark when we leave home in the morning,and dark when we get home in the evening. We can see the garden at the weekends though.Jo , "massagesister" <massagesister wrote:>> So the snow is really comeing down! There is a city rose garden > across the street from my apartment, and I'm sitting inside with a > cup of tea watching the gardeners rush to cover the plants with > burlap. I love this time of year because there are no toursits and my > town goes down from about 20,000 residents in the summer to 2,000 in > the winter. So now I have my own private rose garden to walk in! It's > still pretty in the winter because its also a sculpture garden and > the brick walls are lined with holly trees.> > Anyway, it's cold and windy out, and my little nose froze when I was > on my run this morning. I thought I should warm up the house with the > oven again. I'm making Seitan Pto Pie from "the Voluptous Vegan" > cookbook. Though I'm too lazy to make seitan right now, so I just > sauteed up some tofu instead.> > Now my kitchen is toasty warm and the whole building smells yummy! > Can't wait for the boys to come home so we can eat!> > Everybody have a great day!> > -cort>

Confucius

nope....guinness uses isinglass..fish bladder...as a clarifant....

sorry....

massagesister Nov 15, 2007 2:30 PM Re: pot pie....not that kind of pot pie, Fraggle

My pot pie turned out just ok.....a little bland. I added some fresh sage to the veggies, and baked it in seperate ramakins. I also made that cranberry sauce to go with it. Made a good pair. It all went nicely with a guiness (my goodness!). Is guiness vegan by the way?-cort

Confucius

Must be nice to have a garden of your own....I haven't had one yet in my adult life. Next spring I may work on a rooftop one though. We have safe access to our roof and my landlord will let me do whatever I want because we are the only tennents up here not dealing drugs. We had a kegger up there last summer and he didn't care. The ladies who own the cafe down the street let me cut from their herb garden, which is nice....it's organic but im sure dogs pee on it!fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: harvested the last of the tomatoes the other day in the dark.... everything has about had it. should have replanted...but..with everything going on, just never get around to it, and we want to put in raised beds and and and heartwerk Nov 15, 2007 11:37 PM Re: pot pie....not that kind of pot pie, Fraggle Sounds good :-) OUr house is always cold when we get in from work - and now, of course it is dark when we leave home in the morning,and dark when we get home in the evening. We can see the garden at the weekends though.Jo--- In

, "massagesister" <massagesister wrote:>> So the snow is really comeing down! There is a city rose garden > across the street from my apartment, and I'm sitting inside with a > cup of tea watching the gardeners rush to cover the plants with > burlap. I love this time of year because there are no toursits and my > town goes down from about 20,000 residents in the summer to 2,000 in > the winter. So now I have my own private rose garden to walk in! It's > still pretty in the winter because its also a sculpture garden and > the brick walls are lined with holly trees.> > Anyway, it's cold and windy out, and my little nose froze when I was > on my run this morning. I thought I should warm up the house with the > oven again. I'm making Seitan Pto Pie from

"the Voluptous Vegan" > cookbook. Though I'm too lazy to make seitan right now, so I just > sauteed up some tofu instead.> > Now my kitchen is toasty warm and the whole building smells yummy! > Can't wait for the boys to come home so we can eat!> > Everybody have a great day!> > -cort> Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. Confucius

Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside Mail. See how.

guinness is one of the many users across the pond of isinglass

traditional clarifying agent

used in cask conditioned beers mostly

its made from fish bladders.....

cortney aldrich Nov 15, 2007 3:42 PM Re: Re: pot pie....not that kind of pot pie, Fraggle

No? what about it isn't vegan? Is it the charcole filters? I'm not sure if I can give it up....i mean....its winter now, and thats what I drink in the winter. Peter VV <swpgh01 (AT) talk21 (DOT) com> wrote:

Sorry to rain on yer parade, but Guiness ( about 20 years ago) used to be vegan in bottles from Ireland. Now it aint..........sorry.......

Peter H

massagesister <massagesister > Sent: Thursday, 15 November, 2007 10:30:39 PM Re: pot pie....not that kind of pot pie, Fraggle

Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Mobile. Try it now.

Confucius

its a small lil garden

but, we make due with what we got!

heck, rebecca still has a potted pepper which is three years old and stll tossing out fruit....

we try and garden where ever we can...

cortney aldrich Nov 16, 2007 8:34 AM Re: Re: pot pie....not that kind of pot pie, Fraggle

Must be nice to have a garden of your own....I haven't had one yet in my adult life. Next spring I may work on a rooftop one though. We have safe access to our roof and my landlord will let me do whatever I want because we are the only tennents up here not dealing drugs. We had a kegger up there last summer and he didn't care.

The ladies who own the cafe down the street let me cut from their herb garden, which is nice....it's organic but im sure dogs pee on it!fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net> wrote:

harvested the last of the tomatoes the other day

in the dark....

everything has about had it.

should have replanted...but..with everything going on, just never get around to it, and we want to put in raised beds

and

and

and

Sounds good :-) OUr house is always cold when we get in from work - and now, of course it is dark when we leave home in the morning,and dark when we get home in the evening. We can see the garden at the weekends though.Jo , "massagesister" <massagesister wrote:>> So the snow is really comeing down! There is a city rose garden > across the street from my apartment, and I'm sitting inside with a > cup of tea watching the gardeners rush to cover the plants with > burlap. I love this time of year because there are no toursits and my > town goes down from about 20,000 residents in the summer to 2,000 in > the winter. So now I have my own private rose garden to walk in! It's > still pretty in the winter because its also a sculpture garden and > the brick walls are lined with holly trees.> > Anyway, it's cold and windy out, and my little nose froze when I was > on my run this morning. I thought I should warm up the house with the > oven again. I'm making Seitan Pto Pie from "the Voluptous Vegan" > cookbook. Though I'm too lazy to make seitan right now, so I just > sauteed up some tofu instead.> > Now my kitchen is toasty warm and the whole building smells yummy! > Can't wait for the boys to come home so we can eat!> > Everybody have a great day!> > -cort> Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. Confucius

Confucius

Certainly :-)

Jo

-

fraggle

Friday, November 16, 2007 4:21 PM

Re: Re: pot pie....not that kind of pot pie, Fraggle

brrrrrrrrr

yuck

yuck

It's beautiful this morning - white everywhere. It looks like a Christmas card :-)Jo , Peter VV <swpgh01 wrote:>> In the 40`s today, think yerself lucky...........> > Peter H > > > > > > fraggle <EBbrewpunx> > Thursday, 15 November, 2007 9:29:48 PM> Re: pot pie....not that kind of pot pie, Fraggle> > made that pot pie before...its pretty dang good> let us know how yers turns out> as for winter> noooooooooooooooooo !> brrrr> hate winter> was in the 70's here all week..today only in the 60's...> sat outside fer lunch watching a hawk soar back and forth> > > > > massagesister > Nov 15, 2007 9:53 AM > @gro ups.com > pot pie....not that kind of pot pie, Fraggle > > > So the snow is really comeing down! There is a city rose garden > across the street from my apartment, and I'm sitting inside with a > cup of tea watching the gardeners rush to cover the plants with > burlap. I love this time of year because there are no toursits and my > town goes down from about 20,000 residents in the summer to 2,000 in > the winter. So now I have my own private rose garden to walk in! It's > still pretty in the winter because its also a sculpture garden and > the brick walls are lined with holly trees.> > Anyway, it's cold and windy out, and my little nose froze when I was > on my run this morning. I thought I should warm up the house with the > oven again. I'm making Seitan Pto Pie from "the Voluptous Vegan" > cookbook. Though I'm too lazy to make seitan right now, so I just > sauteed up some tofu instead.> > Now my kitchen is toasty warm and the whole building smells yummy! > Can't wait for the boys to come home so we can eat!> > Everybody have a great day!> > -cort> > > > Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. > Confucius> > > > ________ > Want ideas for reducing your carbon footprint? Visit For Good http://uk.promotions./forgood/environment.html>

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. Confucius

I've only been vegan for about 2 years. (lacto-ovo for 20 years before that) so I'm still learning. I guess I knew that many beers were not vegan, but always skipped that chapter hoping to live happily in denial. I have not intentionally slipped in my vegan-ness in any way besides beer. It sounds low, and I never thought I'd be this way, but drinking is a huge part of my life! I live in a drinking town, I can see 6 bars from my living room window. I'm in a band that pretty much only plays bars, and every weekend too. When my friends get together, all we do is cook and drink! Does anybody know of a list somewhere of vegan beers to help me out? I know that some must be right? Any help would be appreciated....I'm feeling a bit sick with myself right now. -cortfraggle

<EBbrewpunx wrote: guinness is one of the many users across the pond of isinglass traditional clarifying agent used in cask conditioned beers mostly its made from fish bladders..... cortney aldrich Nov 15, 2007 3:42 PM Re: Re: pot pie....not that kind of pot pie, Fraggle

No? what about it isn't vegan? Is it the charcole filters? I'm not sure if I can give it up....i mean....its winter now, and thats what I drink in the winter. Peter VV <swpgh01 (AT) talk21 (DOT) com> wrote: Sorry to rain on yer parade, but Guiness ( about 20 years ago) used to be vegan in bottles from Ireland. Now it aint..........sorry....... Peter H massagesister <massagesister > Sent: Thursday, 15 November, 2007 10:30:39 PM Re: pot pie....not that kind of pot pie, Fraggle My pot pie turned out just ok.....a little bland. I added some fresh sage to the veggies, and baked it in seperate ramakins. I also made that cranberry sauce to go with it. Made a good pair. It all went nicely with a guiness (my goodness!). Is guiness vegan by the way?-cort For ideas on reducing your carbon footprint visit For Good this

month. Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Mobile. Try it now. Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. Confucius

Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make your homepage.

Fraggles the man for that in the US - and Valley Vegan in the UK

Jo

-

cortney aldrich

Friday, November 16, 2007 5:22 PM

I've only been vegan for about 2 years. (lacto-ovo for 20 years before that) so I'm still learning. I guess I knew that many beers were not vegan, but always skipped that chapter hoping to live happily in denial. I have not intentionally slipped in my vegan-ness in any way besides beer. It sounds low, and I never thought I'd be this way, but drinking is a huge part of my life! I live in a drinking town, I can see 6 bars from my living room window. I'm in a band that pretty much only plays bars, and every weekend too. When my friends get together, all we do is cook and drink!

Does anybody know of a list somewhere of vegan beers to help me out? I know that some must be right? Any help would be appreciated....I'm feeling a bit sick with myself right now.

-cortfraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

cortney aldrich Nov 15, 2007 3:42 PM Re: Re: pot pie....not that kind of pot pie, Fraggle

No? what about it isn't vegan? Is it the charcole filters? I'm not sure if I can give it up....i mean....its winter now, and thats what I drink in the winter. Peter VV <swpgh01 (AT) talk21 (DOT) com> wrote:

Peter H

massagesister <massagesister > Sent: Thursday, 15 November, 2007 10:30:39 PM Re: pot pie....not that kind of pot pie, Fraggle

Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Mobile. Try it now. Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. Confucius

Thanks Jo! Help me out Frag?jo <jo.heartwork wrote: Fraggles the man for that in the US - and Valley Vegan in the UK Jo - cortney aldrich Friday, November 16, 2007 5:22 PM Re: Re: pot pie....not that kind of pot pie, Fraggle I've only been vegan for about 2 years. (lacto-ovo for 20 years before that) so I'm still learning. I guess I knew that many beers were not vegan, but always skipped that chapter hoping to live happily in denial. I have not intentionally slipped in my vegan-ness in any way besides beer. It sounds low, and I never thought I'd be this way, but drinking is a huge part of my life! I live in a drinking town, I can see 6 bars from my living room window. I'm in a band that pretty much only plays bars, and every

weekend too. When my friends get together, all we do is cook and drink! Does anybody know of a list somewhere of vegan beers to help me out? I know that some must be right? Any help would be appreciated....I'm feeling a bit sick with myself right now. -cortfraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net> wrote: guinness is one of the many users across the pond of isinglass traditional clarifying agent used in cask conditioned beers mostly its made from fish bladders..... cortney aldrich Nov 15, 2007 3:42 PM To:

Re: Re: pot pie....not that kind of pot pie, Fraggle No? what about it isn't vegan? Is it the charcole filters? I'm not sure if I can give it up....i mean....its winter now, and thats what I drink in the winter. Peter VV <swpgh01 (AT) talk21 (DOT) com> wrote: Sorry to rain on yer parade, but Guiness ( about 20 years ago) used to be vegan in bottles from Ireland. Now it aint..........sorry....... Peter H massagesister <massagesister > Sent: Thursday, 15 November, 2007 10:30:39 PM Re: pot pie....not that kind of pot pie, Fraggle My pot pie turned out just ok.....a little bland. I added some fresh sage to the veggies, and baked it in seperate ramakins. I also made that cranberry sauce to go with it. Made a good pair. It all went nicely with a guiness (my goodness!). Is guiness vegan by the way?-cort For ideas on reducing your carbon

footprint visit For Good this month. Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Mobile. Try it now. Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. Confucius Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make your homepage.

only in the 60's here...and down in the 40's last nite

yuck............

have to start bringing the plants in...like the coffee shrub, and assorted

jo Nov 16, 2007 9:16 AM Re: Re: pot pie....not that kind of pot pie, Fraggle

Certainly :-)

Jo

-

fraggle

Friday, November 16, 2007 4:21 PM

brrrrrrrrr

yuck

yuck

It's beautiful this morning - white everywhere. It looks like a Christmas card :-)Jo , Peter VV <swpgh01 wrote:>> In the 40`s today, think yerself lucky...........> > Peter H > > > > > > fraggle <EBbrewpunx> > Thursday, 15 November, 2007 9:29:48 PM> Re: pot pie....not that kind of pot pie, Fraggle> > made that pot pie before...its pretty dang good> let us know how yers turns out> as for winter> noooooooooooooooooo !> brrrr> hate winter> was in the 70's here all week..today only in the 60's...> sat outside fer lunch watching a hawk soar back and forth> > > > > massagesister > Nov 15, 2007 9:53 AM > @gro ups.com > pot pie....not that kind of pot pie, Fraggle > > > So the snow is really comeing down! There is a city rose garden > across the street from my apartment, and I'm sitting inside with a > cup of tea watching the gardeners rush to cover the plants with > burlap. I love this time of year because there are no toursits and my > town goes down from about 20,000 residents in the summer to 2,000 in > the winter. So now I have my own private rose garden to walk in! It's > still pretty in the winter because its also a sculpture garden and > the brick walls are lined with holly trees.> > Anyway, it's cold and windy out, and my little nose froze when I was > on my run this morning. I thought I should warm up the house with the > oven again. I'm making Seitan Pto Pie from "the Voluptous Vegan" > cookbook. Though I'm too lazy to make seitan right now, so I just > sauteed up some tofu instead.> > Now my kitchen is toasty warm and the whole building smells yummy! > Can't wait for the boys to come home so we can eat!> > Everybody have a great day!> > -cort> > > > Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. > Confucius> > > > ________ > Want ideas for reducing your carbon footprint? Visit For Good http://uk.promotions./forgood/environment.html>Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. Confucius

Confucius

hey cort....

for what its worth, yer talking to the biggest beer drinker on the list...............

i've been to europe twice, mostly to drink beer....

the the majority of beers are vegan, its just a number of UK beers, and especially cask conditioned ones which have issues

most (over 90%) of US beer is vegan...there a few micros which use isinglass or gelatin, but they are in a big minority, and are pretty easy to avoid

most US beers filter thru DE or plate and filter.........

cortney aldrich Nov 16, 2007 9:22 AM Re: Re: pot pie....not that kind of pot pie, Fraggle

I've only been vegan for about 2 years. (lacto-ovo for 20 years before that) so I'm still learning. I guess I knew that many beers were not vegan, but always skipped that chapter hoping to live happily in denial. I have not intentionally slipped in my vegan-ness in any way besides beer. It sounds low, and I never thought I'd be this way, but drinking is a huge part of my life! I live in a drinking town, I can see 6 bars from my living room window. I'm in a band that pretty much only plays bars, and every weekend too. When my friends get together, all we do is cook and drink!

Does anybody know of a list somewhere of vegan beers to help me out? I know that some must be right? Any help would be appreciated....I'm feeling a bit sick with myself right now.

-cortfraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net> wrote:

Peter H

Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Mobile. Try it now. Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. Confucius

Confucius