IndiaDivine.org

hey peter vv

Rate this topic

Guest guest

i've been seeing commercials over here for the TV showing of Hogfather

did you like it or not? i remember you talking about it, but .....

fraggle

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.

Confucius

Hi Fraggle

I know you didn't ask me but .... I thought it was good.

Jo

, fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

>

> i've been seeing commercials over here for the TV showing of

Hogfather

> did you like it or not? i remember you talking about it, but .....

>

> fraggle

>

> Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.

> Confucius

>

Hi Fraggle

> i've been seeing commercials over here for the TV showing of Hogfather

> did you like it or not? i remember you talking about it, but .....

I enjoyed it.

BB

Peter (the other one!)

hey jo....

sorry...couldn't remember who said wot...

my brain ain't so good....

heartwerk Nov 26, 2007 11:35 PM Re: hey peter vv

Hi FraggleI know you didn't ask me but .... I thought it was good. Jo , fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:>> i've been seeing commercials over here for the TV showing of Hogfather> did you like it or not? i remember you talking about it, but .....> > fraggle> > Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. > Confucius>

Confucius

Never mind the brain - how's your leg now?

Jo

-

fraggle

Tuesday, November 27, 2007 4:12 PM

Re: Re: hey peter vv

hey jo....

Hi FraggleI know you didn't ask me but .... I thought it was good. Jo , fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:>> i've been seeing commercials over here for the TV showing of Hogfather> did you like it or not? i remember you talking about it, but .....> > fraggle> > Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. > Confucius>

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. Confucius

Well, IMO if you are a fan of Pratchets, you may be dissapointed. If you havent read the book, you may like it. It is a sometimes disjointed version of the book. Some of the casting is inspired, some questionable....

Bet you wish you hadnt asked now!

Go read the book!

Hey I thought you didnt like Pratchett?

Peter H

fraggle <EBbrewpunxvegan chat Tuesday, 27 November, 2007 1:31:12 AM hey peter vv

i've been seeing commercials over here for the TV showing of Hogfatherdid you like it or not? i remember you talking about it, but .....fraggleReal knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. Confucius

For ideas on reducing your carbon footprint visit For Good this month.

Colin is a Pratchett fan - he liked the film. I've read a few Pratchett's including Hogfather - I thought it was really good, and captured the feeling well.

Jo

-

Peter VV

Tuesday, November 27, 2007 6:46 PM

Re: hey peter vv

Well, IMO if you are a fan of Pratchets, you may be dissapointed. If you havent read the book, you may like it. It is a sometimes disjointed version of the book. Some of the casting is inspired, some questionable....

Bet you wish you hadnt asked now!

Go read the book!

Hey I thought you didnt like Pratchett?

Peter H

fraggle <EBbrewpunxvegan chat Tuesday, 27 November, 2007 1:31:12 AM hey peter vv

i've been seeing commercials over here for the TV showing of Hogfatherdid you like it or not? i remember you talking about it, but .....fraggleReal knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. Confucius

For ideas on reducing your carbon footprint visit For Good this month.

sore at times...but mostly better

i'm gonna have pain there fer a long time to come i fear

but...being on my feet all the time now helps i think....

maybe i'm too tired to feel it er think about it

hahahahha

jo Nov 27, 2007 10:20 AM Re: Re: hey peter vv

Never mind the brain - how's your leg now?

Jo

-

fraggle

Tuesday, November 27, 2007 4:12 PM

hey jo....

Hi FraggleI know you didn't ask me but .... I thought it was good. Jo , fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:>> i've been seeing commercials over here for the TV showing of Hogfather> did you like it or not? i remember you talking about it, but .....> > fraggle> > Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. > Confucius>Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. Confucius

Confucius

I expect it will cause you some pain for a long time :-(

Something I always find strange/annoying is that when I get a

cold/flu all my past injuries ache for the duration!

Jo

Fraggle wrote:

sore at times...but mostly better

i'm gonna have pain there fer a long time to come i fear

but...being on my feet all the time now helps i think....

maybe i'm too tired to feel it er think about it

hahahahha

last nite, all of a sudden my elbow freaked out and started hurting, like i had whacked it, and hard...

sadly, we were at the corner natural store, and i nearly dropped the bag i was holding...

what the heck? i think my warranty is up.....

heartwerk Nov 27, 2007 11:38 PM Re: hey peter vv

I expect it will cause you some pain for a long time :-(Something I always find strange/annoying is that when I get a cold/flu all my past injuries ache for the duration!JoFraggle wrote: Re: Re: hey peter vv sore at times...but mostly betteri'm gonna have pain there fer a long time to come i fearbut...being on my feet all the time now helps i think....maybe i'm too tired to feel it er think about ithahahahha

Confucius

grrr injuries! I sprained my wrist and was out of work for 3 months! My natropath made me stop running till it healed. I started running again this week (6 miles!) and threw my back out. Seems my core is weak from the lack of exercise. It's all a vicious cycle. Anyway, now I'm on my back for the next few days. Gonna miss band practice and a bowling party. Waaaaaaaa!!!!! -cortfraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: last nite, all of a sudden my elbow freaked out and started hurting,

like i had whacked it, and hard... sadly, we were at the corner natural store, and i nearly dropped the bag i was holding... what the heck? i think my warranty is up..... heartwerk Nov 27, 2007 11:38 PM Re: hey peter vv I expect it will cause you some pain for a long time :-(Something I always find strange/annoying is that when I get a cold/flu all my past injuries ache for the duration!JoFraggle wrote: Re: Re: hey peter vv sore at times...but mostly betteri'm gonna have pain there fer a long time to come i fearbut...being on my feet all the

time now helps i think....maybe i'm too tired to feel it er think about ithahahahha Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. Confucius

Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make your homepage.

LOL - it happens I'm afraid. Just think positive :-)

Jo

-

fraggle

Wednesday, November 28, 2007 4:31 PM

last nite, all of a sudden my elbow freaked out and started hurting, like i had whacked it, and hard...

sadly, we were at the corner natural store, and i nearly dropped the bag i was holding...

I expect it will cause you some pain for a long time :-(Something I always find strange/annoying is that when I get a cold/flu all my past injuries ache for the duration!JoFraggle wrote: Re: Re: hey peter vv sore at times...but mostly betteri'm gonna have pain there fer a long time to come i fearbut...being on my feet all the time now helps i think....maybe i'm too tired to feel it er think about ithahahahha

i'm positive my warranty is up

:)

jo Nov 28, 2007 3:16 PM Re: Re: hey peter vv

Jo

-

fraggle

I expect it will cause you some pain for a long time :-(Something I always find strange/annoying is that when I get a cold/flu all my past injuries ache for the duration!JoFraggle wrote: Re: Re: hey peter vv sore at times...but mostly betteri'm gonna have pain there fer a long time to come i fearbut...being on my feet all the time now helps i think....maybe i'm too tired to feel it er think about ithahahahhaReal knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. Confucius

Confucius

you old bugger! :)

Peter H

fraggle <EBbrewpunx Sent: Thursday, 29 November, 2007 1:16:33 AMRe: Re: hey peter vv

i'm positive my warranty is up

:)

jo Nov 28, 2007 3:16 PM @gro ups.com Re: Re: hey peter vv

Jo

-

fraggle

@gro ups.com

heartwerk Nov 27, 2007 11:38 PM @gro ups.com Re: hey peter vv

I expect it will cause you some pain for a long time :-(Something I always find strange/annoying is that when I get a cold/flu all my past injuries ache for the duration!JoFraggle wrote: Re: Re: hey peter vv sore at times...but mostly betteri'm gonna have pain there fer a long time to come i fearbut...being on my feet all the time now helps i think....maybe i'm too tired to feel it er think about ithahahahhaReal knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. Confucius

Support the World Aids Awareness campaign this month with for Good