Rate this topic

Guest guest

first off, crawl out of bed late...another icky cloudy morning

more rain due today

getting ready to run out the door, and open the fridge to grab a handful of

cranberries for breakfast, and a bottle of wine tumbles out..hits my leg and

shatters...filling my boot full of organic reisling

*sigh*

on way to work..theirs a prius in front of us...light turns green...prisu speeds

off..right thru a flock of pigeons...killing one at least

how freakin ironic....

get to work....

and takes me 15 minutes to get in, as looks like someone tried to jimmy the lock

*sigh*

need to go home and go back to bed

fraggle

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.

Confucius

Is that all?, I was expecting you to say that when you opened the door at work, a zombie leapt out and bit your kneck?.....................stop whinging you big girlie.

Sorry saw the remaake of dawn of the dead last night, zombies on my brain...........

Peter H

fraggle <EBbrewpunxvegan chat Tuesday, 8 January, 2008 4:25:40 PM this morning isn't starting well

first off, crawl out of bed late...another icky cloudy morningmore rain due todaygetting ready to run out the door, and open the fridge to grab a handful of cranberries for breakfast, and a bottle of wine tumbles out..hits my leg and shatters...filling my boot full of organic reisling*sigh*on way to work..theirs a prius in front of us...light turns green...prisu speeds off..right thru a flock of pigeons...killing one at leasthow freakin ironic....get to work....and takes me 15 minutes to get in, as looks like someone tried to jimmy the lock*sigh*need to go home and go back to bedfraggleReal knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. Confucius

Sent from - a smarter inbox.

what would vegan zombies eat anyways???

caulifloweerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr (???)

i saw the remake for the first time a few years back, and it was late at nite and was riding home, and everything was foggy..couldn't see anything rally

and, up on the freeway there was some sort of accident..a few cop cars and an ambulance and firetruck..over my head..all i could see was read flashing lights....kept expecting something to shamble into the road the entire way home

hahahahahahahahaha

but..as for being a wimp..that was just the start...its been raining all day...our warehouse leaks., just like home, yay!, and i was in one of our offices, and a table on the mezzanine overhead collapsed and sent a printer and paper shredder crashing down a couple feet from me noggin

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Peter VV Jan 8, 2008 3:55 PM Re: this morning isn't starting well

Is that all?, I was expecting you to say that when you opened the door at work, a zombie leapt out and bit your kneck?.....................stop whinging you big girlie.

Sorry saw the remaake of dawn of the dead last night, zombies on my brain...........

Peter H

fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net>vegan chat Tuesday, 8 January, 2008 4:25:40 PM this morning isn't starting well

first off, crawl out of bed late...another icky cloudy morningmore rain due todaygetting ready to run out the door, and open the fridge to grab a handful of cranberries for breakfast, and a bottle of wine tumbles out..hits my leg and shatters...filling my boot full of organic reisling*sigh*on way to work..theirs a prius in front of us...light turns green...prisu speeds off..right thru a flock of pigeons...killing one at leasthow freakin ironic....get to work....and takes me 15 minutes to get in, as looks like someone tried to jimmy the lock*sigh*need to go home and go back to bedfraggleReal knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. Confucius

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.

Confucius

Yes, AAAANNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDD?

Is yer boss the antichrist?

Peter H

fraggle <EBbrewpunx Sent: Tuesday, 8 January, 2008 9:54:20 PMRe: this morning isn't starting well

what would vegan zombies eat anyways???

caulifloweerrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr (???)

i saw the remake for the first time a few years back, and it was late at nite and was riding home, and everything was foggy..couldn' t see anything rally

and, up on the freeway there was some sort of accident..a few cop cars and an ambulance and firetruck..over my head..all i could see was read flashing lights....kept expecting something to shamble into the road the entire way home

hahahahahahahahaha

but..as for being a wimp..that was just the start...its been raining all day...our warehouse leaks., just like home, yay!, and i was in one of our offices, and a table on the mezzanine overhead collapsed and sent a printer and paper shredder crashing down a couple feet from me noggin

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Peter VV Jan 8, 2008 3:55 PM @gro ups.com Re: this morning isn't starting well

Is that all?, I was expecting you to say that when you opened the door at work, a zombie leapt out and bit your kneck?...... ......... ......stop whinging you big girlie.

Sorry saw the remaake of dawn of the dead last night, zombies on my brain....... ....

Peter H

fraggle <EBbrewpunx@earthlin k.net>vegan chat <@gro ups.com>Tuesday, 8 January, 2008 4:25:40 PM this morning isn't starting well

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. Confucius