IndiaDivine.org

Vegan Force

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I think somebody wrote about this earlier but I can't find it in the

archives. Anyway, I joined vegan force about a week ago (I don't know

how to add a link, just search for it.) and its great! It's kind of

like a myspace but less obnoxious and just for vegans. The site has a

chat room which, in my opinion is more fun than a message board.

Membership is growing rapidly but its still small enough that I have

talked to or messaged just about everybody on there. You can create

your own profile with photos, quotes, blogs...and receive personal

messages on your page. The community is very diverse, with vegans

of all ages and from all over the world. I strongly suggest that

everybody on here at least check it out. My name on that site

is " Killervegan " . See ya there folks!

no time no time..

heh

i barely have time for the groups i already brlong to

if anyone here joins up, let us know how it goes!

massagesister Jan 9, 2008 4:54 AM Vegan Force

I think somebody wrote about this earlier but I can't find it in the archives. Anyway, I joined vegan force about a week ago (I don't know how to add a link, just search for it.) and its great! It's kind of like a myspace but less obnoxious and just for vegans. The site has a chat room which, in my opinion is more fun than a message board. Membership is growing rapidly but its still small enough that I have talked to or messaged just about everybody on there. You can create your own profile with photos, quotes, blogs...and receive personal messages on your page. The community is very diverse, with vegans of all ages and from all over the world. I strongly suggest that everybody on here at least check it out. My name on that site is "Killervegan". See ya there folks!

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.

Confucius

I have finished the portuguese translations for the site VeganForce.com and I'm going to invite hundreds of portuguese speaking vegans to join the communitySilasfraggle <EBbrewpunx escreveu: no time no time.. heh i barely have time for the groups i already brlong to if anyone here joins up, let us know how it goes! massagesister Jan 9, 2008 4:54 AM Subject:

Vegan Force I think somebody wrote about this earlier but I can't find it in the archives. Anyway, I joined vegan force about a week ago (I don't know how to add a link, just search for it.) and its great! It's kind of like a myspace but less obnoxious and just for vegans. The site has a chat room which, in my opinion is more fun than a message board. Membership is growing rapidly but its still small enough that I have talked to or messaged just about everybody on there.

You can create your own profile with photos, quotes, blogs...and receive personal messages on your page. The community is very diverse, with vegans of all ages and from all over the world. I strongly suggest that everybody on here at least check it out. My name on that site is "Killervegan". See ya there folks! Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. Confucius

Abra sua conta no Mail, o único sem limite de espaço para armazenamento!

cool!

Silas Cordeiro Pascoal Jan 9, 2008 1:26 PM Re: Vegan Force

I have finished the portuguese translations for the site VeganForce.com and I'm going to invite hundreds of portuguese speaking vegans to join the communitySilasfraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net> escreveu:

no time no time..

heh

i barely have time for the groups i already brlong to

if anyone here joins up, let us know how it goes!

massagesister Jan 9, 2008 4:54 AM Vegan Force

I think somebody wrote about this earlier but I can't find it in the archives. Anyway, I joined vegan force about a week ago (I don't know how to add a link, just search for it.) and its great! It's kind of like a myspace but less obnoxious and just for vegans. The site has a chat room which, in my opinion is more fun than a message board. Membership is growing rapidly but its still small enough that I have talked to or messaged just about everybody on there. You can create your own profile with photos, quotes, blogs...and receive personal messages on your page. The community is very diverse, with vegans of all ages and from all over the world. I strongly suggest that everybody on here at least check it out. My name on that site is "Killervegan". See ya there folks! Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. Confucius

Abra sua conta no Mail, o único sem limite de espaço para armazenamento!

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.

Confucius