IndiaDivine.org

Important information about Vitalite:

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Vitalite is not currently suitable for vegans. Vitalite was due to be changed to a vegan friendly product, however the launch was delayed, as it failed to meet the manufacturer's quality standards. Dairy Crest, the manufacturer of Vitalite, apologise for any confusion caused and The Vegan Society also regrets that the situation has arisen. Dairy Crest and The Vegan Society hope to offer Vitalite suitable for vegans as soon as possible.

Peter H

fraggle <EBbrewpunx Sent: Friday, 4 January, 2008 8:40:58 PMRe: Re: DR WHO CHRIMBO SPECIAL

and earthlink has gone back to not letting me edit e-mails

*sigh*

anywho....

you kids and yer dr who...

i keep TRYING to watch em..but...sorry. .just can't get into em...was interested in the last doctor for a minute, but he didn't stick around, and only saw like two episodes anyways

the new one..meh...

and...i've only see two episodes of torchwood as well..same deal, sorta..disappointed ...

just not my thing i guess

Peter VV Jan 4, 2008 12:28 PM @gro ups.com Re: Re: DR WHO CHRIMBO SPECIAL

It was soooooooooooo pedestrian, I almost lost the will to watch it half way through..... .......

Peter H

heartwerk <jo.heartwork@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comFriday, 4 January, 2008 7:32:36 AM Re: DR WHO CHRIMBO SPECIAL

The ending was a problem for me, but was quite enjoyable.Jo@gro ups.com, Peter VV <swpgh01 > wrote:>> Was in my opinion, a load of ball cocks, absolute crap.> Last years was a work of art by comparison.. ......... ...> Still, new series of Torchwood due soon ( just finished watching the re-runs of the first series...... ......adult dr who )> > Peter H > > > > > > fraggle <EBbrewpunx@ ...>> @gro ups.com> Thursday, 3 January, 2008 9:30:57 PM> Re: Quiet> > stop

trying to make me freeze!!! no canadia! unless you discover the warm part...> as for the roof...constant leak.....everytime we ask, he sent over one of his "minions"..who did silly things, like track mud all over our haus, pulled sheetrock down on my computer, and tried to fix a leaky roof with caulking....> and, since one of us has to be home to watch said minions..its a disaster> so, we said we'd fix it..and, well, several patch attempts and still nuthin> > > > > Peter VV > Jan 3, 2008 1:26 PM > @gro ups.com > Re: Quiet > > > Is it that bad?> Get your landlord to fix it! its his property!> or move to Canada!!!!!> :)> > Peter H > > > > > >

fraggle <EBbrewpunx@ earthlin k.net>> @gro ups.com> Thursday, 3 January, 2008 9:24:38 PM> Re: Quiet> > > you got a few thousand lying around you willing to send us?> roofin ain't cheap.....> > > > > Peter VV > Jan 3, 2008 1:19 PM > @gro ups.com > Re: Quiet > > > stop messing about and get a roofer in!> > Peter H > > > > > > fraggle <EBbrewpunx@ earthlin k.net>> @gro ups.com> Thursday, 3 January, 2008 9:17:28 PM> Re: Quiet> > > on sunday, for a high> its a about 57F now, just started raining...supposed to rain

til next week...> cross yer fingers, as we went up on roof on tuesday and tried to patch the leaks....> > > > > > Peter VV > Jan 3, 2008 1:13 PM > @gro ups.com > Re: Quiet > > > 50f? its 33 today here, bloody cold it is too with 15 wind> > Peter H > > > > > > fraggle <EBbrewpunx@ earthlin k.net>> @gro ups.com> Thursday, 3 January, 2008 9:09:31 PM> Re: Quiet> > > well...shouldn' t happen here...just up in the hills...if ity snowed down here, everyone would just die, since ppl drive crazy enough already, i'd hate to see em in the snow....> prolly barely hit 50F here on

sunday....> > > > > jo > Jan 3, 2008 10:44 AM > @gro ups.com > Re: Quiet > > >  > Hi Fraggle> > Plants are being silly in your neck of the woods too then! Presumably the plum will start again later in the year.> > We were supposed to have snow today but didn't get any down here, although Peter in Wales may have had some. Apparently there was a little about twenty miles from us. The wind has been very cold though. I hope you don't get the snow - I know you don't like it.> > Jo> - > fraggle > @gro ups.com > Thursday, January 03, 2008 4:20 PM> Re: Quiet> > > sorry....> i was last at work last

Friday, and have no internet STILL at home > (word to the wise, avoid Earthlink like the plague.....)> hope everyone had a good NYE er wotever> and, on Tuesday, as we were fuddling and fidgeting with the roof, noticed that plum tree was just beginning t oplum...on the 1st of January....silly tree, considering its going to storm the next three days with high winds...should blow those blows right away...> and talking snow down to the 1000' level in the bay area come sunday....bleh. ...> fraggle> > > > > heartwerk > Jan 2, 2008 11:42 PM > @gro ups.com > Quiet > > > It's very quiet on here lately - is everyone too busy to chat?> > I'm back at work now :-( and certainly don't feel as though I should > be. I always think January

is a dreary month.> > We went to an arboretum a couple of days ago, and there were loads of > daffodils flowering !! and even more strange, a rhododendrum was in > full bloom !!! Has anyone else noticed flowers out early?> > Jo> > > Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. > Confucius> Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. > Confucius> > > > > > Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try it now. > Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. > Confucius> > > > > > Sent from - a smarter inbox. > Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. > Confucius> > > > > > Sent from - a smarter inbox. > > Real

knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. > Confucius> > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> Sent from Mail - a smarter inbox http://uk.mail. >

Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try it now.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. Confucius

Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try

it now.

what is vitalite?

Peter VV Jan 9, 2008 1:01 PM Re: Important information about Vitalite:

Vitalite is not currently suitable for vegans. Vitalite was due to be changed to a vegan friendly product, however the launch was delayed, as it failed to meet the manufacturer's quality standards. Dairy Crest, the manufacturer of Vitalite, apologise for any confusion caused and The Vegan Society also regrets that the situation has arisen. Dairy Crest and The Vegan Society hope to offer Vitalite suitable for vegans as soon as possible.

Peter H

fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net> Sent: Friday, 4 January, 2008 8:40:58 PMRe: Re: DR WHO CHRIMBO SPECIAL

*sigh*

anywho....

i keep TRYING to watch em..but...sorry. .just can't get into em...was interested in the last doctor for a minute, but he didn't stick around, and only saw like two episodes anyways

the new one..meh...

and...i've only see two episodes of torchwood as well..same deal, sorta..disappointed ...

It was soooooooooooo pedestrian, I almost lost the will to watch it half way through..... .......

Peter H

heartwerk <jo.heartwork@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comFriday, 4 January, 2008 7:32:36 AM Re: DR WHO CHRIMBO SPECIAL

The ending was a problem for me, but was quite enjoyable.Jo@gro ups.com, Peter VV <swpgh01 > wrote:>> Was in my opinion, a load of ball cocks, absolute crap.> Last years was a work of art by comparison.. ......... ...> Still, new series of Torchwood due soon ( just finished watching the re-runs of the first series...... ......adult dr who )> > Peter H > > > > > > fraggle <EBbrewpunx@ ...>> @gro ups.com> Thursday, 3 January, 2008 9:30:57 PM> Re: Quiet> > stop trying to make me freeze!!! no canadia! unless you discover the warm part...> as for the roof...constant leak.....everytime we ask, he sent over one of his "minions"..who did silly things, like track mud all over our haus, pulled sheetrock down on my computer, and tried to fix a leaky roof with caulking....> and, since one of us has to be home to watch said minions..its a disaster> so, we said we'd fix it..and, well, several patch attempts and still nuthin> > > > > Peter VV > Jan 3, 2008 1:26 PM > @gro ups.com > Re: Quiet > > > Is it that bad?> Get your landlord to fix it! its his property!> or move to Canada!!!!!> :)> > Peter H > > > > > > fraggle <EBbrewpunx@ earthlin k.net>> @gro ups.com> Thursday, 3 January, 2008 9:24:38 PM> Re: Quiet> > > you got a few thousand lying around you willing to send us?> roofin ain't cheap.....> > > > > Peter VV > Jan 3, 2008 1:19 PM > @gro ups.com > Re: Quiet > > > stop messing about and get a roofer in!> > Peter H > > > > > > fraggle <EBbrewpunx@ earthlin k.net>> @gro ups.com> Thursday, 3 January, 2008 9:17:28 PM> Re: Quiet> > > on sunday, for a high> its a about 57F now, just started raining...supposed to rain til next week...> cross yer fingers, as we went up on roof on tuesday and tried to patch the leaks....> > > > > > Peter VV > Jan 3, 2008 1:13 PM > @gro ups.com > Re: Quiet > > > 50f? its 33 today here, bloody cold it is too with 15 wind> > Peter H > > > > > > fraggle <EBbrewpunx@ earthlin k.net>> @gro ups.com> Thursday, 3 January, 2008 9:09:31 PM> Re: Quiet> > > well...shouldn' t happen here...just up in the hills...if ity snowed down here, everyone would just die, since ppl drive crazy enough already, i'd hate to see em in the snow....> prolly barely hit 50F here on sunday....> > > > > jo > Jan 3, 2008 10:44 AM > @gro ups.com > Re: Quiet > > >  > Hi Fraggle> > Plants are being silly in your neck of the woods too then! Presumably the plum will start again later in the year.> > We were supposed to have snow today but didn't get any down here, although Peter in Wales may have had some. Apparently there was a little about twenty miles from us. The wind has been very cold though. I hope you don't get the snow - I know you don't like it.> > Jo> - > fraggle > @gro ups.com > Thursday, January 03, 2008 4:20 PM> Re: Quiet> > > sorry....> i was last at work last Friday, and have no internet STILL at home > (word to the wise, avoid Earthlink like the plague.....)> hope everyone had a good NYE er wotever> and, on Tuesday, as we were fuddling and fidgeting with the roof, noticed that plum tree was just beginning t oplum...on the 1st of January....silly tree, considering its going to storm the next three days with high winds...should blow those blows right away...> and talking snow down to the 1000' level in the bay area come sunday....bleh. ...> fraggle> > > > > heartwerk > Jan 2, 2008 11:42 PM > @gro ups.com > Quiet > > > It's very quiet on here lately - is everyone too busy to chat?> > I'm back at work now :-( and certainly don't feel as though I should > be. I always think January is a dreary month.> > We went to an arboretum a couple of days ago, and there were loads of > daffodils flowering !! and even more strange, a rhododendrum was in > full bloom !!! Has anyone else noticed flowers out early?> > Jo> > > Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. > Confucius> Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. > Confucius> > > > > > Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try it now. > Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. > Confucius> > > > > > Sent from - a smarter inbox. > Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. > Confucius> > > > > > Sent from - a smarter inbox. > > Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. > Confucius> > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> Sent from Mail - a smarter inbox http://uk.mail. >

Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try it now. Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. Confucius

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.

Confucius

A margarine I think....

Peter H

fraggle <EBbrewpunx Sent: Thursday, 10 January, 2008 4:29:05 PMRe: Important information about Vitalite:

what is vitalite?

Peter VV Jan 9, 2008 1:01 PM @gro ups.com Re: Important information about Vitalite:

Vitalite is not currently suitable for vegans. Vitalite was due to be changed to a vegan friendly product, however the launch was delayed, as it failed to meet the manufacturer' s quality standards. Dairy Crest, the manufacturer of Vitalite, apologise for any confusion caused and The Vegan Society also regrets that the situation has arisen. Dairy Crest and The Vegan Society hope to offer Vitalite suitable for vegans as soon as possible.

Peter H

fraggle <EBbrewpunx@earthlin k.net>@gro ups.comFriday, 4 January, 2008 8:40:58 PMRe: Re: DR WHO CHRIMBO SPECIAL

*sigh*

anywho....

the new one..meh...

Peter H

The ending was a problem for me, but was quite enjoyable.Jo@gro ups.com, Peter VV <swpgh01 > wrote:>> Was in my opinion, a load of ball cocks, absolute crap.> Last years was a work of art by comparison.. ......... ...> Still, new series of Torchwood due soon ( just finished watching the re-runs of the first series...... ......adult dr who )> > Peter H > > > > > > fraggle <EBbrewpunx@ ...>> @gro ups.com> Thursday, 3 January, 2008 9:30:57 PM> Re: Quiet> > stop

trying to make me freeze!!! no canadia! unless you discover the warm part...> as for the roof...constant leak.....everytime we ask, he sent over one of his "minions"..who did silly things, like track mud all over our haus, pulled sheetrock down on my computer, and tried to fix a leaky roof with caulking....> and, since one of us has to be home to watch said minions..its a disaster> so, we said we'd fix it..and, well, several patch attempts and still nuthin> > > > > Peter VV > Jan 3, 2008 1:26 PM > @gro ups.com > Re: Quiet > > > Is it that bad?> Get your landlord to fix it! its his property!> or move to Canada!!!!!> :)> > Peter H > > > > > >

fraggle <EBbrewpunx@ earthlin k.net>> @gro ups.com> Thursday, 3 January, 2008 9:24:38 PM> Re: Quiet> > > you got a few thousand lying around you willing to send us?> roofin ain't cheap.....> > > > > Peter VV > Jan 3, 2008 1:19 PM > @gro ups.com > Re: Quiet > > > stop messing about and get a roofer in!> > Peter H > > > > > > fraggle <EBbrewpunx@ earthlin k.net>> @gro ups.com> Thursday, 3 January, 2008 9:17:28 PM> Re: Quiet> > > on sunday, for a high> its a about 57F now, just started raining...supposed to rain

til next week...> cross yer fingers, as we went up on roof on tuesday and tried to patch the leaks....> > > > > > Peter VV > Jan 3, 2008 1:13 PM > @gro ups.com > Re: Quiet > > > 50f? its 33 today here, bloody cold it is too with 15 wind> > Peter H > > > > > > fraggle <EBbrewpunx@ earthlin k.net>> @gro ups.com> Thursday, 3 January, 2008 9:09:31 PM> Re: Quiet> > > well...shouldn' t happen here...just up in the hills...if ity snowed down here, everyone would just die, since ppl drive crazy enough already, i'd hate to see em in the snow....> prolly barely hit 50F here on

sunday....> > > > > jo > Jan 3, 2008 10:44 AM > @gro ups.com > Re: Quiet > > >  > Hi Fraggle> > Plants are being silly in your neck of the woods too then! Presumably the plum will start again later in the year.> > We were supposed to have snow today but didn't get any down here, although Peter in Wales may have had some. Apparently there was a little about twenty miles from us. The wind has been very cold though. I hope you don't get the snow - I know you don't like it.> > Jo> - > fraggle > @gro ups.com > Thursday, January 03, 2008 4:20 PM> Re: Quiet> > > sorry....> i was last at work last

Friday, and have no internet STILL at home > (word to the wise, avoid Earthlink like the plague.....)> hope everyone had a good NYE er wotever> and, on Tuesday, as we were fuddling and fidgeting with the roof, noticed that plum tree was just beginning t oplum...on the 1st of January....silly tree, considering its going to storm the next three days with high winds...should blow those blows right away...> and talking snow down to the 1000' level in the bay area come sunday....bleh. ...> fraggle> > > > > heartwerk > Jan 2, 2008 11:42 PM > @gro ups.com > Quiet > > > It's very quiet on here lately - is everyone too busy to chat?> > I'm back at work now :-( and certainly don't feel as though I should > be. I always think January

is a dreary month.> > We went to an arboretum a couple of days ago, and there were loads of > daffodils flowering !! and even more strange, a rhododendrum was in > full bloom !!! Has anyone else noticed flowers out early?> > Jo> > > Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. > Confucius> Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. > Confucius> > > > > > Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try it now. > Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. > Confucius> > > > > > Sent from - a smarter inbox. > Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. > Confucius> > > > > > Sent from - a smarter inbox. > > Real

knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. > Confucius> > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> Sent from Mail - a smarter inbox http://uk.mail. >

Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try it now. Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. Confucius

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. Confucius

Sent from - a smarter inbox.