IndiaDivine.org

Slaughterhouses

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Someone told me that there are government vets who work at slaughterhouses? is that true?

why would a vet take a job like that?

cant get my head around it........

Peter H

jo <jo.heartwork Sent: Thursday, 10 January, 2008 9:03:01 PMRe: Re: be subversive, eat vegetables

Veg1 at the Vegan Society online store.

Jo

-

Peter VV

@gro ups.com

Thursday, January 10, 2008 8:41 PM

Re: Re: be subversive, eat vegetables

What stocks of my poo?????

end of this month I think.

Peter H

heartwerk <jo.heartwork@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comThursday, 10 January, 2008 7:57:07 AM Re: be subversive, eat vegetables

Very wise too. When are they going to get more stocks in!!!Jo@gro ups.com, Peter VV <swpgh01 > wrote:>> I stopped eating my poo and now take the vegan societys suppliment veg1 ( imaginatively named eh?)> http://www.vegansoc iety.com/ images/Veg1. pdf> > Peter H > > > > > > jo <jo.heartwork@ ...>> @gro ups.com> Wednesday, 9 January, 2008 7:12:37 PM> Re: Re: be subversive, eat vegetables>

>  > It does mention that a shortfall can take between 5 years and over 20 years to show, and even then it might take a further year to be diagnosed. Younger people may not remember pernicious anaemia, but it paralyses people because the nerves and the main nerve in the backbone degenerate through lack of B12. The newer research confirms (not suggests) that B12 is needed in reasonable amounts to avoid heart trouble caused by too much homocysteine in the body.> > I personally think supplements are wise (for everyone not just vegans) but you could get enough by eating on a daily basis foods that are fortified with it. I can't see why it is too much trouble to tot up the amounts you get from your daily meals to see if you are actually getting enough, but it is your health you are playing with.> > Jo> > > - >

fraggle > @gro ups.com > Wednesday, January 09, 2008 4:25 PM> Re: Re: be subversive, eat vegetables> > > sorry..i'm one of those people who don't buy it...as you know> yes, B12 is extremely hard to obtain for vegans in this day and age....> but..> i don't take suppliments. ...> suppliments bug me....> i'd much rather eat out of my organic garden> we ourselves produce b-12 in our intestines, unfortunately, the bacteria that produce it live too far down the tract for it to be readily absorbed...but, even we produce it...just can't use it....> maybe i should go poo in my garden> hahahahahahahahah> > > > > heartwerk > Jan 8, 2008 11:43 PM > @gro ups.com > Re: be

subversive, eat vegetables > > > ... and, according to vegan nutritionists, is wrong about the fact > that you can get enough vitamin B12 without supplementing.> > Jo> > > Recent Activity> 6New Members> Visit Your Group > > Be a Better Planet> Share with others> Help the Planet.> Official Samsung> Group for> supporting your> HDTVs and devices.> Drive Traffic> Sponsored Search> can help increase> your site traffic.> .> > > Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. > Confucius> > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> Support the World Aids Awareness campaign this month with For Good http://uk.promotion s./ forgood/>

Sent from - a smarter inbox.

Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try

it now.