IndiaDivine.org

Becoming totally cold

Rate this topic

Guest guest

no thanx!!!!!!!!

i've done my snow, thank you....

i spent my winters in connecticut from 1974 to 1985

done done done done done done done!!!

looks rather...disturbing..out in the middle of this landmass...-27F in international falls i saw this morn

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

no thank you....

been in the 40's here all week...rainy..miserable...

last week it was in the low 60's...

i'd like winter to end now..

my father made nosies about "when you coming to visit?",,,,,

he moved to montana a few years back

ummmm...no....

fraggle

cortney aldrich Jan 24, 2008 8:38 AM Re: Re: Becoming totally vegan

Oh Fraggle......try living in Michigan.

There is a wall of snow out my window. Not kidding, I had to call my landlord to dig me out this morning.

But it sure is pretty!fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net> wrote:

beer....

umm..but..really...don't really do "treats" i guess....

maybe have some sort of soy cream every other month.....

get chips (ok ok..crisps) every once in awhile...

rebecca likes corn tortilla chips...

*shrug*

after dinner, i usually have a beer er so....

and, since its cold and stoopid winter, i can leave the keg of homebrew smack dab in the center of the living room and its still chilled

hahahahahahahha

heartwerk Jan 23, 2008 11:52 PM Re: Becoming totally vegan

What do you have for a treat in the evening Fraggle? We've given up treats at present - trying to lose a little weight. My treats were usually sweet ones.JoRe: Becoming totally vegan good luck kevin.,.....personally, never liked cheese, so no help from my corner! Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. Confucius

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.

Confucius

ha! Ok, ok, you don't have to live in Michigan! Funny, my boyfriend is from Connecticut too, he keeps talking about moving to the west coast. I lived in Oregon for a few years where the winters are a bit chilly and rainy. I really like the seasons of the mid-west, but health issues are pulling my interests toward the pacific again. I'm sure it won't be long before we are putting on raincoats in the winter instead of snow suits!fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: no thanx!!!!!!!! i've done my snow, thank you.... i spent my winters in connecticut from 1974 to 1985 done done done done done done done!!! looks rather...disturbing..out in the middle of this landmass...-27F in international falls i saw this morn brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr no thank you.... been in the 40's here all week...rainy..miserable... last week it was in the low 60's... i'd like winter to end now.. my father made nosies about "when you coming to visit?",,,,, he moved to montana a few years back ummmm...no.... fraggle cortney aldrich Jan 24, 2008 8:38

AM Re: Re: Becoming totally vegan Oh Fraggle......try living in Michigan. There is a wall of snow out my window. Not kidding, I had to call my landlord to dig me out this morning. But it sure is pretty!fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net> wrote: beer.... umm..but..really...don't really do "treats" i guess.... maybe have some sort of soy cream every other month..... get chips (ok ok..crisps) every once in awhile... rebecca likes corn tortilla chips... *shrug* after dinner, i usually have a beer er so.... and, since its cold and stoopid winter, i can leave the keg of homebrew smack dab in the center of the living room and its still chilled hahahahahahahha heartwerk Jan 23, 2008 11:52 PM Re: Becoming totally vegan What do you have for a treat in the evening Fraggle? We've given up treats at present - trying to lose a little weight. My treats were usually sweet ones.JoRe: Becoming totally vegan good luck kevin.,.....personally, never liked cheese, so no help from my corner! Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. Confucius Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search. Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. Confucius

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

ah the nutmeg state.......

should go back and visit someday......

cortney aldrich Jan 24, 2008 8:51 AM Re: Re: Becoming totally cold

ha! Ok, ok, you don't have to live in Michigan!

Funny, my boyfriend is from Connecticut too, he keeps talking about moving to the west coast. I lived in Oregon for a few years where the winters are a bit chilly and rainy. I really like the seasons of the mid-west, but health issues are pulling my interests toward the pacific again.

I'm sure it won't be long before we are putting on raincoats in the winter instead of snow suits!fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net> wrote:

no thanx!!!!!!!!

i've done my snow, thank you....

i spent my winters in connecticut from 1974 to 1985

done done done done done done done!!!

looks rather...disturbing..out in the middle of this landmass...-27F in international falls i saw this morn

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

no thank you....

been in the 40's here all week...rainy..miserable...

last week it was in the low 60's...

i'd like winter to end now..

my father made nosies about "when you coming to visit?",,,,,

he moved to montana a few years back

ummmm...no....

fraggle

cortney aldrich Jan 24, 2008 8:38 AM Re: Re: Becoming totally vegan

Oh Fraggle......try living in Michigan.

There is a wall of snow out my window. Not kidding, I had to call my landlord to dig me out this morning.

But it sure is pretty!fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net> wrote:

beer....

umm..but..really...don't really do "treats" i guess....

maybe have some sort of soy cream every other month.....

get chips (ok ok..crisps) every once in awhile...

rebecca likes corn tortilla chips...

*shrug*

after dinner, i usually have a beer er so....

and, since its cold and stoopid winter, i can leave the keg of homebrew smack dab in the center of the living room and its still chilled

hahahahahahahha

heartwerk Jan 23, 2008 11:52 PM Re: Becoming totally vegan

What do you have for a treat in the evening Fraggle? We've given up treats at present - trying to lose a little weight. My treats were usually sweet ones.JoRe: Becoming totally vegan good luck kevin.,.....personally, never liked cheese, so no help from my corner! Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. Confucius

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search. Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. Confucius

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.

Confucius