IndiaDivine.org

Animal rescue

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dont know if this is genuine or not , but you have nothing to loose as it doesnt ask for any details, just click on the button to feed an animal................

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

Peter H

Peter Kebbell <metalscarab Sent: Wednesday, 30 January, 2008 9:29:52 AMRe: Vegan safaris?

Hi CloI'm afraid I can't give you any details, but I did read about a year ago about a company who was running ethical safaris. They went the whole hog, and had "guns"... the difference being that when you pull the trigger, it doesn't fire a bullet, it just takes a photo instead... I thought it was a brilliant idea! However, as I'm not personally interested in doing something like that, I'm afraid I didn't take much notice of the company's name! Sorry!Anyway, good luck with finding something, and welcome to the list.BBPeter

On 29/01/2008, Chloe Thomas <veganqueenie@ .co. uk> wrote:

Hello!

I am a newbie to this group but have been vegan for around 10 years. I am looking to mine your collective brains and experiences with a problem I have. I am interested in going on some form of safari (animal friendly obviously) and have been really struggling to find any holiday packages for safaris that would have no problem catering for my veganism?

Any ideas?

Clo

Sent from - a smarter inbox.

Sent from - a smarter inbox.