IndiaDivine.org

gorgeous day

Rate this topic

Guest guest

in the high 60's F

crocuses are blooming..

plum tree, which started blooming jan 1st, is in full swing now, back yard is

raining in blooms...

finally getting around to working on the yard....

and immediately..the hand shovel snaps off in my hands...

ok then...so, its the regular shovel and my hands..fair enough....

go to plant some yerba buena on the side of the house, where the ferns

mysteriously died this winter..and find out why, as stick my hand straight into

several..piles..of what the dogs left behind...a whole yard to do their business

in, and they have to take the 1 ft wide garden on the side of the house????????

ok...move on...

go into the garden area, and lose my balance...i stepped in a gopher burrow, and

i trip..i reach out and grab onto the garden fence..and pull it down as i

tumble...

so..after 15 minutes i've managed to break the shovel, get covered in mud and

poo, and take down the fencing...

sounds like its times for a beer or 5.............

fraggle

Gardening obviously wasnt meant to happen today?!

But Rugby was ,................because Wales won again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck to England tommorow against the Ities, shouldnt be too much of a problem for them?

Weather was nice here too, when I got home from work I washed the car to celebrate!

Peter H

fraggle <EBbrewpunxGardeningOrganically <GardeningOrganically >; vegan chat ; "doomerism (AT) googl (DOT) com" <doomerism (AT) googl (DOT) com>Saturday, 9 February, 2008 9:23:34 PM gorgeous day

in the high 60's Fcrocuses are blooming..plum tree, which started blooming jan 1st, is in full swing now, back yard is raining in blooms...finally getting around to working on the yard....and immediately. .the hand shovel snaps off in my hands...ok then...so, its the regular shovel and my hands..fair enough....go to plant some yerba buena on the side of the house, where the ferns mysteriously died this winter..and find out why, as stick my hand straight into several..piles. .of what the dogs left behind...a whole yard to do their business in, and they have to take the 1 ft wide garden on the side of the house??????? ?ok...move on...go into the garden area, and lose my balance...i stepped in a gopher burrow, and i trip..i reach out and grab onto the garden fence..and pull it down as i tumble...so..after 15 minutes i've managed to break the shovel, get covered in mud and poo, and take down the fencing...sounds

like its times for a beer or 5........... ..fraggle

Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try

it now.

Hi Peter

Well, I don't follow rugby.... but well done to Wales. Who did they beat? (And was that good, or expected?)

BB

Peter

-

Peter VV

Saturday, February 09, 2008 9:41 PM

Re: gorgeous day

Good luck to England tommorow against the Ities, shouldnt be too much of a problem for them?

Weather was nice here too, when I got home from work I washed the car to celebrate!

Peter H

fraggle <EBbrewpunxGardeningOrganically <GardeningOrganically >; vegan chat ; "doomerism (AT) googl (DOT) com" <doomerism (AT) googl (DOT) com>Saturday, 9 February, 2008 9:23:34 PM gorgeous day

in the high 60's Fcrocuses are blooming..plum tree, which started blooming jan 1st, is in full swing now, back yard is raining in blooms...finally getting around to working on the yard....and immediately. .the hand shovel snaps off in my hands...ok then...so, its the regular shovel and my hands..fair enough....go to plant some yerba buena on the side of the house, where the ferns mysteriously died this winter..and find out why, as stick my hand straight into several..piles. .of what the dogs left behind...a whole yard to do their business in, and they have to take the 1 ft wide garden on the side of the house??????? ?ok...move on...go into the garden area, and lose my balance...i stepped in a gopher burrow, and i trip..i reach out and grab onto the garden fence..and pull it down as i tumble...so..after 15 minutes i've managed to break the shovel, get covered in mud and poo, and take down the fencing...sounds like its times for a beer or 5........... ..fraggle

Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try it now.

Beat our Scottish cousins, more or less expected.

Peter H

metalscarab <metalscarab Sent: Saturday, 9 February, 2008 10:33:32 PMRe: gorgeous day

Hi Peter

Well, I don't follow rugby.... but well done to Wales. Who did they beat? (And was that good, or expected?)

BB

Peter

-

Peter VV

@gro ups.com

But Rugby was ,........... .....because Wales won again!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!

Peter H

fraggle <EBbrewpunx@earthlin k.net>GardeningOrganicall y <GardeningOrganicall y >; vegan chat <@gro ups.com>; "doomerism@googlegr oups.com" <doomerism@googlegro ups.com>Saturday, 9 February, 2008 9:23:34 PM gorgeous day

in the high 60's Fcrocuses are blooming..plum tree, which started blooming jan 1st, is in full swing now, back yard is raining in blooms...finally getting around to working on the yard....and immediately. .the hand shovel snaps off in my hands...ok then...so, its the regular shovel and my hands..fair enough....go to plant some yerba buena on the side of the house, where the ferns mysteriously died this winter..and find out why, as stick my hand straight into several..piles. .of what the dogs left behind...a whole yard to do their business in, and they have to take the 1 ft wide garden on the side of the house??????? ?ok...move on...go into the garden area, and lose my balance...i stepped in a gopher burrow, and i trip..i reach out and grab onto the garden fence..and pull it down as i tumble...so..after 15 minutes i've managed to break the shovel, get covered in mud and poo, and take down the fencing...sounds

like its times for a beer or 5........... ..fraggle

Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try

it now.

Oh dear! You obviously were not meant to do any gardening today.

I hope the beer was good.

Jo

-

" fraggle " <EBbrewpunx

" GardeningOrganically " <GardeningOrganically >; " vegan

chat " ; <doomerism (AT) googl (DOT) com>

Saturday, February 09, 2008 9:23 PM

gorgeous day

> in the high 60's F

> crocuses are blooming..

> plum tree, which started blooming jan 1st, is in full swing now, back yard

is raining in blooms...

> finally getting around to working on the yard....

> and immediately..the hand shovel snaps off in my hands...

> ok then...so, its the regular shovel and my hands..fair enough....

> go to plant some yerba buena on the side of the house, where the ferns

mysteriously died this winter..and find out why, as stick my hand straight

into several..piles..of what the dogs left behind...a whole yard to do their

business in, and they have to take the 1 ft wide garden on the side of the

house????????

> ok...move on...

> go into the garden area, and lose my balance...i stepped in a gopher

burrow, and i trip..i reach out and grab onto the garden fence..and pull it

down as i tumble...

> so..after 15 minutes i've managed to break the shovel, get covered in mud

and poo, and take down the fencing...

>

> sounds like its times for a beer or 5.............

>

> fraggle

>

>

>

> To send an email to -

>

They did - and it may surprise you to know that I usually support Wales if they are not playing England. The best match though was the France / Ireland one - brilliant play. I reckon France will win overall.

Jo

-

Peter VV

Peter H

in the high 60's Fcrocuses are blooming..plum tree, which started blooming jan 1st, is in full swing now, back yard is raining in blooms...finally getting around to working on the yard....and immediately. .the hand shovel snaps off in my hands...ok then...so, its the regular shovel and my hands..fair enough....go to plant some yerba buena on the side of the house, where the ferns mysteriously died this winter..and find out why, as stick my hand straight into several..piles. .of what the dogs left behind...a whole yard to do their business in, and they have to take the 1 ft wide garden on the side of the house??????? ?ok...move on...go into the garden area, and lose my balance...i stepped in a gopher burrow, and i trip..i reach out and grab onto the garden fence..and pull it down as i tumble...so..after 15 minutes i've managed to break the shovel, get covered in mud and poo, and take down the fencing...sounds like its times for a beer or 5........... ..fraggle

It's been a lovely day here to - nice and sunny and the temperature was

about 51 Fahrenheit. We have some primula out, next door has snowdrops.

Forsythia is just showing yellow tips.

Jo

-

" fraggle " <EBbrewpunx

" GardeningOrganically " <GardeningOrganically >; " vegan

chat " ; <doomerism (AT) googl (DOT) com>

Saturday, February 09, 2008 9:23 PM

gorgeous day

> in the high 60's F

> crocuses are blooming..

> plum tree, which started blooming jan 1st, is in full swing now, back yard

is raining in blooms...

> finally getting around to working on the yard....

> and immediately..the hand shovel snaps off in my hands...

> ok then...so, its the regular shovel and my hands..fair enough....

> go to plant some yerba buena on the side of the house, where the ferns

mysteriously died this winter..and find out why, as stick my hand straight

into several..piles..of what the dogs left behind...a whole yard to do their

business in, and they have to take the 1 ft wide garden on the side of the

house????????

> ok...move on...

> go into the garden area, and lose my balance...i stepped in a gopher

burrow, and i trip..i reach out and grab onto the garden fence..and pull it

down as i tumble...

> so..after 15 minutes i've managed to break the shovel, get covered in mud

and poo, and take down the fencing...

>

> sounds like its times for a beer or 5.............

>

> fraggle

>

>

>

> To send an email to -

>

so, you want it to ran then?

its ok, i had a few beers, which made it all ok...

Peter VV Feb 9, 2008 1:41 PM Re: gorgeous day

Peter H

fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net>GardeningOrganically <GardeningOrganically >; vegan chat ; "doomerism (AT) googl (DOT) com" <doomerism (AT) googl (DOT) com>Saturday, 9 February, 2008 9:23:34 PM gorgeous day

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.

Confucius

oh yes...yes it was

:)

\and next weekend, barley wine festival, netherlands trappist nite, and 20th anniversary of the celebrator beer newspaper brew fest...

my poor wallet

my poor liver...

jo Feb 9, 2008 3:19 PM Re: gorgeous day

Oh dear! You obviously were not meant to do any gardening today.I hope the beer was good.Jo-"fraggle" <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net>"GardeningOrganically" <GardeningOrganically >; "veganchat" ; <doomerism (AT) googl (DOT) com>Saturday, February 09, 2008 9:23 PM gorgeous day> in the high 60's F> crocuses are blooming..> plum tree, which started blooming jan 1st, is in full swing now, back yardis raining in blooms...> finally getting around to working on the yard....> and immediately..the hand shovel snaps off in my hands...> ok then...so, its the regular shovel and my hands..fair enough....> go to plant some yerba buena on the side of the house, where the fernsmysteriously died this winter..and find out why, as stick my hand straightinto several..piles..of what the dogs left behind...a whole yard to do theirbusiness in, and they have to take the 1 ft wide garden on the side of thehouse????????> ok...move on...> go into the garden area, and lose my balance...i stepped in a gopherburrow, and i trip..i reach out and grab onto the garden fence..and pull itdown as i tumble...> so..after 15 minutes i've managed to break the shovel, get covered in mudand poo, and take down the fencing...>> sounds like its times for a beer or 5.............>> fraggle>>>> To send an email to - >

i miss forsynthia...when i resided in the nutmeg state, we had huge bushes of em...very nice herald of spring

isn't it a might early for all those flowers to start in yer neck of the woods..it being feb 9th!

jo Feb 9, 2008 3:23 PM Re: gorgeous day

It's been a lovely day here to - nice and sunny and the temperature wasabout 51 Fahrenheit. We have some primula out, next door has snowdrops.Forsythia is just showing yellow tips.Jo-"fraggle" <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net>"GardeningOrganically" <GardeningOrganically >; "veganchat" ; <doomerism (AT) googl (DOT) com>Saturday, February 09, 2008 9:23 PM gorgeous day> in the high 60's F> crocuses are blooming..> plum tree, which started blooming jan 1st, is in full swing now, back yardis raining in blooms...> finally getting around to working on the yard....> and immediately..the hand shovel snaps off in my hands...> ok then...so, its the regular shovel and my hands..fair enough....> go to plant some yerba buena on the side of the house, where the fernsmysteriously died this winter..and find out why, as stick my hand straightinto several..piles..of what the dogs left behind...a whole yard to do theirbusiness in, and they have to take the 1 ft wide garden on the side of thehouse????????> ok...move on...> go into the garden area, and lose my balance...i stepped in a gopherburrow, and i trip..i reach out and grab onto the garden fence..and pull itdown as i tumble...> so..after 15 minutes i've managed to break the shovel, get covered in mudand poo, and take down the fencing...>> sounds like its times for a beer or 5.............>> fraggle>>>> To send an email to - >

after all the weeks of rain we had up here its a nice respite!

like to go desert camping this spring, since the rains down there should make for some nice wild flower viewing and such

hey blake, do you still go to shows?

Blake Wilson Feb 9, 2008 2:00 PM Re: gorgeous day

>in the high 60's Fyeah, california is nice right now...72 degrees and not a cloud in the sky.blak

Confucius

after all the weeks of rain we had up

here its a nice respite!

like to go desert camping this spring,

since the rains down there should make for some nice wild flower

viewing and such

hey blake, do you still go to

shows?

not really. you mean punk shows, right? last punk show was NOFX

here in SD a couple years ago. i went to college with fat mike so we

got comped. it was freekin' chaos. we were right in front, and my

buddy lost BOTH shoes in the first minute (we found them

afterwards).

why might you ask? i am up for recommendations if someone is

coming to town worth seeing.

b.

Blake Wilson

Feb 9, 2008 2:00 PM

>in the high 60's F

yeah, california is nice right now...72 degrees and not a cloud in the

sky.

blak

Confucius

oh just asking, since we had some of the same past, and you mentioned you used to work with joe franke...

was just wondering if you go to shows down in SD, thats all...

i always have stuff to recommend, tho haven't a clue when folks are touring

heh

Blake Wilson Feb 9, 2008 3:43 PM Re: gorgeous day

like to go desert camping this spring, since the rains down there should make for some nice wild flower viewing and such

not really. you mean punk shows, right? last punk show was NOFX here in SD a couple years ago. i went to college with fat mike so we got comped. it was freekin' chaos. we were right in front, and my buddy lost BOTH shoes in the first minute (we found them afterwards).

why might you ask? i am up for recommendations if someone is coming to town worth seeing.

b.

Blake WilsonFeb 9, 2008 2:00 PM Subject: Re: gorgeous day

>in the high 60's Fyeah, california is nice right now...72 degrees and not a cloud in the sky.blak

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.Confucius

Confucius

Hi Fraggle

It is early - partt from the snowdrops. We seem to have some flowers all times of the year now, which never used to happen.

Jo

-

fraggle

Saturday, February 09, 2008 11:35 PM

i miss forsynthia...when i resided in the nutmeg state, we had huge bushes of em...very nice herald of spring

isn't it a might early for all those flowers to start in yer neck of the woods..it being feb 9th!

jo Feb 9, 2008 3:23 PM Re: gorgeous day

It's been a lovely day here to - nice and sunny and the temperature wasabout 51 Fahrenheit. We have some primula out, next door has snowdrops.Forsythia is just showing yellow tips.Jo-"fraggle" <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net>"GardeningOrganically" <GardeningOrganically >; "veganchat" ; <doomerism (AT) googl (DOT) com>Saturday, February 09, 2008 9:23 PM gorgeous day> in the high 60's F> crocuses are blooming..> plum tree, which started blooming jan 1st, is in full swing now, back yardis raining in blooms...> finally getting around to working on the yard....> and immediately..the hand shovel snaps off in my hands...> ok then...so, its the regular shovel and my hands..fair enough....> go to plant some yerba buena on the side of the house, where the fernsmysteriously died this winter..and find out why, as stick my hand straightinto several..piles..of what the dogs left behind...a whole yard to do theirbusiness in, and they have to take the 1 ft wide garden on the side of thehouse????????> ok...move on...> go into the garden area, and lose my balance...i stepped in a gopherburrow, and i trip..i reach out and grab onto the garden fence..and pull itdown as i tumble...> so..after 15 minutes i've managed to break the shovel, get covered in mudand poo, and take down the fencing...>> sounds like its times for a beer or 5.............>> fraggle>>>> To send an email to - >

You'll enjoy that :-) Eat well before hand, make sure you get plenty of vitamin B - your liver should be okay.

Jo

-

fraggle

Saturday, February 09, 2008 11:33 PM

oh yes...yes it was

\and next weekend, barley wine festival, netherlands trappist nite, and 20th anniversary of the celebrator beer newspaper brew fest...

my poor wallet

my poor liver...

Oh dear! You obviously were not meant to do any gardening today.I hope the beer was good.Jo-"fraggle" <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net>"GardeningOrganically" <GardeningOrganically >; "veganchat" ; <doomerism (AT) googl (DOT) com>Saturday, February 09, 2008 9:23 PM gorgeous day> in the high 60's F> crocuses are blooming..> plum tree, which started blooming jan 1st, is in full swing now, back yardis raining in blooms...> finally getting around to working on the yard....> and immediately..the hand shovel snaps off in my hands...> ok then...so, its the regular shovel and my hands..fair enough....> go to plant some yerba buena on the side of the house, where the fernsmysteriously died this winter..and find out why, as stick my hand straightinto several..piles..of what the dogs left behind...a whole yard to do theirbusiness in, and they have to take the 1 ft wide garden on the side of thehouse????????> ok...move on...> go into the garden area, and lose my balance...i stepped in a gopherburrow, and i trip..i reach out and grab onto the garden fence..and pull itdown as i tumble...> so..after 15 minutes i've managed to break the shovel, get covered in mudand poo, and take down the fencing...>> sounds like its times for a beer or 5.............>> fraggle>>>> To send an email to - >

you and your vitamins

hee hee

apparantlly i went into training last nite

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

jo Feb 10, 2008 9:41 AM Re: gorgeous day

You'll enjoy that :-) Eat well before hand, make sure you get plenty of vitamin B - your liver should be okay.

Jo

-

fraggle

Saturday, February 09, 2008 11:33 PM

oh yes...yes it was

my poor wallet

my poor liver...

Well, if you have some information it doesn't hurt to pass it on :-)

Jo

you and your vitamins

hee hee

apparantlly i went into training last nite

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

jo

Feb 10, 2008 9:41 AM

You'll enjoy that :-) Eat well before hand, make sure you get plenty

of vitamin B - your liver should be okay.

Jo

oh just asking, since we had some of the

same past, and you mentioned you used to work with joe

franke...

how old are you, fraggle? i'm 41, so started going to show in

1980 or so.

was just wondering if you go to shows

down in SD, thats all...

i always have stuff to recommend, tho

haven't a clue when folks are touring

heh

Blake Wilson

Feb 9, 2008 3:43 PM

after all the weeks of rain we had up

here its a nice respite!

like to go desert camping this spring, since the rains

down there should make for some nice wild flower viewing and such

not really. you mean punk shows, right? last punk show was

NOFX here in SD a couple years ago. i went to college with fat mike so

we got comped. it was freekin' chaos. we were right in front, and my

buddy lost BOTH shoes in the first minute (we found them

afterwards).

why might you ask? i am up for recommendations if someone

is coming to town worth seeing.

b.

Blake Wilson

Feb 9, 2008 2:00 PM

>in the high 60's F

yeah, california is nice right now...72 degrees and not a cloud in the

sky.

blak

Confucius

Confucius

ummm...41 next month

eeeeeep!

same, first show was in 1980...the ramones...

(well, before then was various things i went to with my parents or wotever, so they don't count..hahhahahaha)

Blake Wilson Feb 11, 2008 7:34 AM Re: gorgeous day

oh just asking, since we had some of the same past, and you mentioned you used to work with joe franke...

how old are you, fraggle? i'm 41, so started going to show in 1980 or so.

was just wondering if you go to shows down in SD, thats all...

i always have stuff to recommend, tho haven't a clue when folks are touring

heh

Blake WilsonFeb 9, 2008 3:43 PM Subject: Re: gorgeous day

not really. you mean punk shows, right? last punk show was NOFX here in SD a couple years ago. i went to college with fat mike so we got comped. it was freekin' chaos. we were right in front, and my buddy lost BOTH shoes in the first minute (we found them afterwards).

why might you ask? i am up for recommendations if someone is coming to town worth seeing.

b.

Blake WilsonFeb 9, 2008 2:00 PM Subject: Re: gorgeous day

Confucius

great weather all weekend....it can't last...it prolly hit 70F yesterday in oakland....

spent the day working on the yard, building raised beds for the garden, which are more like big ol planter boxes....trying to figure out how to remove the old fencing that i didn't take down when i crashed on saturday, without harming the plants growing thru it, etc.

saturday nite, went to Gilman for the first time in a REAAAAALLLLY long time..and..and..we got egged! what is this, 1983???? i haven't had someone egg me in decades....well, they missed, but still, we were standing in fronto of the club, and someone sped past in a pick up and tossed eggs....we just laughed at the absurdity of it all.

the more tihmgs change, the more they stay the same....

nothing exciting on the meal end....we made pizza's on friday....saturday was spinach salad, and dinner was burritos...(followed by lots and lots of yummy beer)..and yesterday was pasta...boring boring...

fraggle

Confucius

>ummm...41 next month

>

>eeeeeep!

>

>same, first show was in 1980...the ramones...

>

>(well, before then was various things i went to with my parents or

>wotever, so they don't count..hahhahahaha)

ok, so we're the same era. where did you live then (i think we've

talked about this before...)? my first show was bad brains, freekin'

insane! followed by the usual suspects (DKs, DOA, GBH, meat puppets,

huskers, black flag, you name it). my current claim to punk rock fame

is seeing the misfits three times (1 in san diego and twice in LA).

regrets: never saw minor threat.

b.

i think we were at the same misfits show in SD

i was born in SoCal, but moved back East when i was 7...

spent my summers in soCal, and winters in connecticut until 1985...so, my shows are spread out on opposite sides of the country...use to go to NYC a lot by 1984...then spread out a bit (boston, out to Kentucky a couple times, etc)...but, lots of shows in the LA region...Fenders, Melody Center, Toberman Hall, a few at the Olympic, etc and so forrth...came up tp SF a bunch in the mid 80'sm so saw shows at On Broadway, the Farm, and the beginnings of Gilman....

back east it was all about the anthrax, Metro, brick and wood cafe (all in ct), NYC A7 club, CBGB's, pyramid, tin pan alley, etc....

i guess my claim to fame would be seeing the Ramones over two dozen times..hahahhaha...tho, seen plenty of bands more then that by now...

heh

cheers

fraggle

Blake Wilson Feb 11, 2008 11:33 AM Re: gorgeous day

>ummm...41 next month>>eeeeeep!>>same, first show was in 1980...the ramones...>>(well, before then was various things i went to with my parents or >wotever, so they don't count..hahhahahaha)ok, so we're the same era. where did you live then (i think we've talked about this before...)? my first show was bad brains, freekin' insane! followed by the usual suspects (DKs, DOA, GBH, meat puppets, huskers, black flag, you name it). my current claim to punk rock fame is seeing the misfits three times (1 in san diego and twice in LA). regrets: never saw minor threat.b.

Confucius

You got egged? ha,ha,ha, probably by a bunch of 12 year olds.............

Peter H

fraggle <EBbrewpunx Sent: Monday, 11 February, 2008 4:19:41 PMRe: gorgeous day

great weather all weekend....it can't last...it prolly hit 70F yesterday in oakland....

spent the day working on the yard, building raised beds for the garden, which are more like big ol planter boxes....trying to figure out how to remove the old fencing that i didn't take down when i crashed on saturday, without harming the plants growing thru it, etc.

saturday nite, went to Gilman for the first time in a REAAAAALLLLY long time..and..and. .we got egged! what is this, 1983???? i haven't had someone egg me in decades....well, they missed, but still, we were standing in fronto of the club, and someone sped past in a pick up and tossed eggs....we just laughed at the absurdity of it all.

nothing exciting on the meal end....we made pizza's on friday....saturday was spinach salad, and dinner was burritos...( followed by lots and lots of yummy beer)..and yesterday was pasta...boring boring...

fraggle

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. Confucius

Support the World Aids Awareness campaign this month with for Good

nah..they were driving some nice pick up...prolly some college kids er some such....

they missed,.......

Peter VV Feb 11, 2008 1:40 PM Re: gorgeous day

You got egged? ha,ha,ha, probably by a bunch of 12 year olds.............

Peter H

fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net> Sent: Monday, 11 February, 2008 4:19:41 PMRe: gorgeous day

saturday nite, went to Gilman for the first time in a REAAAAALLLLY long time..and..and. .we got egged! what is this, 1983???? i haven't had someone egg me in decades....well, they missed, but still, we were standing in fronto of the club, and someone sped past in a pick up and tossed eggs....we just laughed at the absurdity of it all.

nothing exciting on the meal end....we made pizza's on friday....saturday was spinach salad, and dinner was burritos...( followed by lots and lots of yummy beer)..and yesterday was pasta...boring boring...

fraggleReal knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. Confucius

Support the World Aids Awareness campaign this month with for Good

Confucius