IndiaDivine.org

Heather Mills 'to host cookery show'

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hmmmmmmm, not so sure she is such a good spokesperson for veganism................

First visit? |

Newsletter |

Mobile |

Feeds |

Competitions |

Advertise |

Jobs |

Contact Us |

About Us

Sunday, Feb 24

Home

Headlines

Forums

TV Guide

Entertainment

Showbiz

News Index

Celebrity Pics

Britney Spears

10 Things...

Celeb Chart

Birthdays

Gay Spy

Celeb Quiz

Online Games

Showbiz Forum

Music

Television

Movies

Soaps

Cult

Gaming

Reality TV

Big Brother

Gay Spy

Media

Tech Reviews

Quizzes

DS Extras

Online Games

Compare Prices

Quizzes

Competitions

You Are In: Home > Entertainment > Showbiz > News

Sunday, February 24 2008, 10:57 GMT

By Daniel Kilkelly, Entertainment Reporter

Rex FeaturesHeather Mills has been approached to host her own TV cookery programme, according to a report.The estranged wife of Sir Paul McCartney has told friends that she cannot wait to share details of her vegan lifestyle with viewers. She also hopes that the show will help to improve public perception of her. "Heather thinks a cooking show will give her a caring, sexy image like Nigella [Lawson]," a source told the Sunday Mirror. "She is passionate about being a vegan and loves being in the limelight... she is determined to be a big star."Mills has also revealed that she is keen to follow in the footsteps of Oprah Winfrey by launching her own chat show.A friend explained: "Heather is talking about being the next Oprah Winfrey. She hopes a TV career will show she can cope emotionally and financially without Sir

Paul."Heather's skills in front of the camera were once praised by Larry King after she appeared as a guest host on his US programme."Heather was a smart, charming and gracious guest host," King said. "She was very well prepared. I had no doubt! I would love for her to be my resident host."

Peter H

Sent from Mail.

A Smarter Inbox.

Why not?

Jo

-

Peter VV

Sunday, February 24, 2008 8:29 PM

Re: Heather Mills 'to host cookery show'

Hmmmmmmm, not so sure she is such a good spokesperson for veganism................

First visit? |

Newsletter |

Mobile |

Feeds |

Competitions |

Advertise |

Jobs |

Contact Us |

About Us

Sunday, Feb 24

Home Headlines Forums TV Guide Entertainment Showbiz

News Index Celebrity Pics Britney Spears 10 Things... Celeb Chart Birthdays Gay Spy Celeb Quiz Online Games Showbiz Forum Music Television Movies Soaps Cult Gaming Reality TV Big Brother Gay Spy Media Tech Reviews Quizzes

DS Extras Online Games Compare Prices Quizzes Competitions

Rex FeaturesHeather Mills has been approached to host her own TV cookery programme, according to a report.The estranged wife of Sir Paul McCartney has told friends that she cannot wait to share details of her vegan lifestyle with viewers. She also hopes that the show will help to improve public perception of her. "Heather thinks a cooking show will give her a caring, sexy image like Nigella [Lawson]," a source told the Sunday Mirror. "She is passionate about being a vegan and loves being in the limelight... she is determined to be a big star."Mills has also revealed that she is keen to follow in the footsteps of Oprah Winfrey by launching her own chat show.A friend explained: "Heather is talking about being the next Oprah Winfrey. She hopes a TV career will show she can cope emotionally and financially without Sir Paul."Heather's skills in front of the camera were once praised by Larry King after she appeared as a guest host on his US programme."Heather was a smart, charming and gracious guest host," King said. "She was very well prepared. I had no doubt! I would love for her to be my resident host."

Peter H

Sent from Mail. A Smarter Inbox.

Well for one thing, she doesnt seem to have a lot of sense!, one minute she says she is fed up with the media, and then goes on to do 5 more interviews that very day, and comes across very badly in all of them - hence loosing most credibility in her divorce case & her lawers in the process.She also appears to have a large greedy streak, expecting an incredible ammount of settlement in her divorce case.(alledgedly), and appears to use her disability to suit her self..........

Peter H

jo <jo.heartwork Sent: Monday, 25 February, 2008 11:33:59 PMRe: Heather Mills 'to host cookery show'

Why not?

Jo

-

Peter VV

@gro ups.com

Hmmmmmmm, not so sure she is such a good spokesperson for veganism.... ......... ...

First visit? |

Newsletter |

Mobile |

Feeds |

Competitions |

Advertise |

Jobs |

Contact Us |

About Us

Sunday, Feb 24

Home Headlines Forums TV Guide Entertainment Showbiz News Index Celebrity Pics Britney Spears 10 Things... Celeb Chart Birthdays Gay Spy Celeb Quiz Online Games Showbiz Forum Music Television Movies Soaps Cult Gaming Reality TV Big Brother Gay Spy Media Tech Reviews Quizzes

Rex FeaturesHeather Mills has been approached to host her own TV cookery programme, according to a report.The estranged wife of Sir Paul McCartney has told friends that she cannot wait to share details of her vegan lifestyle with viewers. She also hopes that the show will help to improve public perception of her. "Heather thinks a cooking show will give her a caring, sexy image like Nigella [Lawson]," a source told the Sunday Mirror. "She is passionate about being a vegan and loves being in the limelight... she is determined to be a big star."Mills has also revealed that she is keen to follow in the footsteps of Oprah Winfrey by launching her own chat show.A friend explained: "Heather is talking about being the next Oprah Winfrey. She hopes a TV career will show she can cope emotionally and financially without Sir Paul."Heather's skills in front of the camera were once

praised by Larry King after she appeared as a guest host on his US programme."Heather was a smart, charming and gracious guest host," King said. "She was very well prepared. I had no doubt! I would love for her to be my resident host."

Peter H

Sent from Mail.

A Smarter Inbox.

Hi Peter

I tend to try to avoid all the "celebrity" stuff in the media.... largely because it is simply the media trying to make money out of people's misfortunes. What I've found generally is that when the media make someone "look bad", it probably has more to do with the fact that the person concerned is simply saying things which the media don't like. It says far more about the media than it does about the individual.

BB

Peter

-

Peter VV

Tuesday, February 26, 2008 8:07 PM

Well for one thing, she doesnt seem to have a lot of sense!, one minute she says she is fed up with the media, and then goes on to do 5 more interviews that very day, and comes across very badly in all of them - hence loosing most credibility in her divorce case & her lawers in the process.She also appears to have a large greedy streak, expecting an incredible ammount of settlement in her divorce case.(alledgedly), and appears to use her disability to suit her self..........

This could all be true - but on the other hand, it sounds like it is sourced from newspapers, and could be a load of rubbish. On the other hand, she is vegan, and she does care about animals, so why shouldn't she be heard?

Jo

-

Peter VV

Peter H

jo <jo.heartwork Sent: Monday, 25 February, 2008 11:33:59 PMRe: Heather Mills 'to host cookery show'

Why not?

Jo

-

Peter VV

@gro ups.com

Hmmmmmmm, not so sure she is such a good spokesperson for veganism.... ......... ...

First visit? |

Newsletter |

Mobile |

Feeds |

Competitions |

Advertise |

Jobs |

Contact Us |

About Us

Sunday, Feb 24

Home Headlines Forums TV Guide Entertainment Showbiz News Index Celebrity Pics Britney Spears 10 Things... Celeb Chart Birthdays Gay Spy Celeb Quiz Online Games Showbiz Forum Music Television Movies Soaps Cult Gaming Reality TV Big Brother Gay Spy Media Tech Reviews Quizzes

Rex FeaturesHeather Mills has been approached to host her own TV cookery programme, according to a report.The estranged wife of Sir Paul McCartney has told friends that she cannot wait to share details of her vegan lifestyle with viewers. She also hopes that the show will help to improve public perception of her. "Heather thinks a cooking show will give her a caring, sexy image like Nigella [Lawson]," a source told the Sunday Mirror. "She is passionate about being a vegan and loves being in the limelight... she is determined to be a big star."Mills has also revealed that she is keen to follow in the footsteps of Oprah Winfrey by launching her own chat show.A friend explained: "Heather is talking about being the next Oprah Winfrey. She hopes a TV career will show she can cope emotionally and financially without Sir Paul."Heather's skills in front of the camera were once praised by Larry King after she appeared as a guest host on his US programme."Heather was a smart, charming and gracious guest host," King said. "She was very well prepared. I had no doubt! I would love for her to be my resident host."

Peter H

As I said nothing wrong with being heard, I just hope she has no ulterior motive for wanting to be on telly. She certainly hasnt done her own cause any good, so lets hope she does a better job with veganism.

Peter H

jo <jo.heartwork Sent: Tuesday, 26 February, 2008 10:33:44 PMRe: Heather Mills 'to host cookery show'

This could all be true - but on the other hand, it sounds like it is sourced from newspapers, and could be a load of rubbish. On the other hand, she is vegan, and she does care about animals, so why shouldn't she be heard?

Jo

-

Peter VV

@gro ups.com

Well for one thing, she doesnt seem to have a lot of sense!, one minute she says she is fed up with the media, and then goes on to do 5 more interviews that very day, and comes across very badly in all of them - hence loosing most credibility in her divorce case & her lawers in the process.She also appears to have a large greedy streak, expecting an incredible ammount of settlement in her divorce case.(alledgedly) , and appears to use her disability to suit her self........ ..

Peter H

jo <jo.heartwork@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comMonday, 25 February, 2008 11:33:59 PMRe: Heather Mills 'to host cookery show'

Why not?

Jo

-

Peter VV

@gro ups.com

First visit? |

Newsletter |

Mobile |

Feeds |

Competitions |

Advertise |

Jobs |

Contact Us |

About Us

Sunday, Feb 24

Rex FeaturesHeather Mills has been approached to host her own TV cookery programme, according to a report.The estranged wife of Sir Paul McCartney has told friends that she cannot wait to share details of her vegan lifestyle with viewers. She also hopes that the show will help to improve public perception of her. "Heather thinks a cooking show will give her a caring, sexy image like Nigella [Lawson]," a source told the Sunday Mirror. "She is passionate about being a vegan and loves being in the limelight... she is determined to be a big star."Mills has also revealed that she is keen to follow in the footsteps of Oprah Winfrey by launching her own chat show.A friend explained: "Heather is talking about being the next Oprah Winfrey. She hopes a TV career will show she can cope emotionally and financially without Sir Paul."Heather's skills in front of the camera were once

praised by Larry King after she appeared as a guest host on his US programme."Heather was a smart, charming and gracious guest host," King said. "She was very well prepared. I had no doubt! I would love for her to be my resident host."

Peter H

Sent from Mail.

A Smarter Inbox.

I agree totally, but you should have heard her!

Peter H

metalscarab <metalscarab Sent: Tuesday, 26 February, 2008 10:24:20 PMRe: Heather Mills 'to host cookery show'

Hi Peter

I tend to try to avoid all the "celebrity" stuff in the media.... largely because it is simply the media trying to make money out of people's misfortunes. What I've found generally is that when the media make someone "look bad", it probably has more to do with the fact that the person concerned is simply saying things which the media don't like. It says far more about the media than it does about the individual.

BB

Peter

-

Peter VV

@gro ups.com

Well for one thing, she doesnt seem to have a lot of sense!, one minute she says she is fed up with the media, and then goes on to do 5 more interviews that very day, and comes across very badly in all of them - hence loosing most credibility in her divorce case & her lawers in the process.She also appears to have a large greedy streak, expecting an incredible ammount of settlement in her divorce case.(alledgedly) , and appears to use her disability to suit her self........ ..

Sent from Mail.

A Smarter Inbox.