IndiaDivine.org

whoa..new cocktail..green demon...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

LOL - I must say the phot looks like you've dragged the garden pond :-)

Jo

-

Blake Wilson

mbw

Sunday, March 02, 2008 1:09 AM

whoa..new cocktail..green demon...

wow, ok. new cocktail time. "the green demon". this will kick your ass, be careful, enjoy, and always remember: drink irresponsibly in the confines of your own home! (ok, i semi admit i semi ripped off most of this from a local chichi place, but who cares....mine is a lot better!)

muddle thoroughly:

2 leaves thai basil

2 mint leaves

1/2 teaspoon galanga (or ginger if you must, but the galanga really makes this drink special)

2 ts sugar

something hot, and plenty of it (1 thai bird chili, 1/2 serrano or jalapeno, 1/4 ts cayenne or pepper flakes, etc)

juice of 1/2 lime

add 2 oz pear absolute vodka, 2 oz 7 up, and plenty of ice. stir thoroughly and strain into a martini glass.

cut a 1/8" center cut of an apple or pear and thread a bird chili through the middle. float into cocktail and garnish with a couple basil and mint leaves. should look like this:

Guest guest

I received the follwoing from another group. I have signed.

Jo

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/stop-badger-cull/

While looking at the office of the PMs website I found the above petition to ban the culling of Badgers and to find the true cause of the spread of bovine TB in cattle.

As you all probably know badgers spread the desease as they forrage for food, but are NOT the cause of the desease - the cattle are. But Farmers do not want to spend the money vacinating cattle etc. For them kill the badgers is an easy wasy to stop the spread.