IndiaDivine.org

Getting to know you......

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

ok, its been rather quiet in here lately...and, this is a great break for me

from job hunting!

we haven't done one of these in a REALLY long time...

the annoying getting to know you survey....

respond with yer answers, AND add a question to the end

1.ok, whats' yer name?

2. where do you live?

3. Vegan, vegetarian, raw foodie, fence sitter, or secret carnivore lurker?

4. how long have you been vegan/vegetarian

5. what made you go vegan/veg?

6. are you finding it easy, moderately difficult or hellish to follow your diet

in your region?

7. What is your fave food style/region?

8. Name a food/dish you've had recently that you really like

9. Any dishes you miss/wish you could have that you know longer eat?

10. Any food you don't like (we can safely assume that meat is on that list, and

we can exclude it!)

11. Fave Color

12. Fave Beverage

13. Fave Flower

14. Fave Band

15. Fave thing to do on a weekend?

16. If you could live anywhere in the world, it would be...?

17. Name 5 of your fave books/authors

a.

b.

c.

d.

e.

18. What makes you happy?

19. what makes you angry?

20. What makes you sad?

answer with your own and add a question

yeah, this is lame, but i'm BORED!

What gets us into trouble is not what we don't know, it's what we know for sure

that just ain't so.

- Mark Twain

Guest guest

Good idea Fraggle

On 01/04/2008, fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

ok, its been rather quiet in here lately...and, this is a great break for me from job hunting!we haven't done one of these in a REALLY long time...the annoying getting to know you survey....respond with yer answers, AND add a question to the end

1.ok, whats' yer name? - Jo2. where do you live? - Surrey, England3. Vegan, vegetarian, raw foodie, fence sitter, or secret carnivore lurker? - Veggie, almost vegan.4. how long have you been vegan/vegetarian - 13 years (ish)

5. what made you go vegan/veg? - me6. are you finding it easy, moderately difficult or hellish to follow your diet in your region? - easy7. What is your fave food style/region? - I like variety, but British and Indian (mild)

8. Name a food/dish you've had recently that you really like - pasta bake last night.9. Any dishes you miss/wish you could have that you know longer eat? - Toad in the Hole (made with eggs. Vegan Toad is tasty, but not as light.

10. Any food you don't like (we can safely assume that meat is on that list, and we can exclude it!) - unsweetened blackcurrants, redcurrants, gooseberries.11. Fave Color - Black/Lavender/Purple12. Fave Beverage - Roibosh Tea

13. Fave Flower - Fragrant lilies - but I like all flowers14. Fave Band - oooooh! I have loads I really like and can't choose between Carcass (who are reforming this year for Wacken), Opeth, Anathema, Arch Enemy, Dream Theater, Stratovarius, Hammerfall, Dragonforce, My Dying Bride, At the Gates (who seem to be back together).

15. Fave thing to do on a weekend? - See family - have a lie in - go for a walk - go to a concert.16. If you could live anywhere in the world, it would be...? - Where I live now.17. Name 5 of your fave books/authors

a. Joanne Harrisb. Susan Hillc. Philippa Gregoryd. J K Rowlinge. Emma Restall Orr18. What makes you happy? Love, favourite music, good company19. what makes you angry? - Unfairness20. What makes you sad? - Death.

21 - What is your favourite fragrance?

answer with your own and add a questionyeah, this is lame, but i'm BORED!What gets us into trouble is not what we don't know, it's what we know for sure that just ain't so.- Mark Twain

Guest guest

i guess i shouldn't talk about the california gooseberry bushes i planted last month then huh!

Josephine Kebbell Apr 1, 2008 10:44 PM Re: Getting to know you......

Good idea Fraggle

On 01/04/2008, fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net> wrote:

ok, its been rather quiet in here lately...and, this is a great break for me from job hunting!we haven't done one of these in a REALLY long time...the annoying getting to know you survey....respond with yer answers, AND add a question to the end1.ok, whats' yer name? - Jo2. where do you live? - Surrey, England3. Vegan, vegetarian, raw foodie, fence sitter, or secret carnivore lurker? - Veggie, almost vegan.4. how long have you been vegan/vegetarian - 13 years (ish)5. what made you go vegan/veg? - me6. are you finding it easy, moderately difficult or hellish to follow your diet in your region? - easy7. What is your fave food style/region? - I like variety, but British and Indian (mild)8. Name a food/dish you've had recently that you really like - pasta bake last night.9. Any dishes you miss/wish you could have that you know longer eat? - Toad in the Hole (made with eggs. Vegan Toad is tasty, but not as light.10. Any food you don't like (we can safely assume that meat is on that list, and we can exclude it!) - unsweetened blackcurrants, redcurrants, gooseberries.11. Fave Color - Black/Lavender/Purple12. Fave Beverage - Roibosh Tea13. Fave Flower - Fragrant lilies - but I like all flowers14. Fave Band - oooooh! I have loads I really like and can't choose between Carcass (who are reforming this year for Wacken), Opeth, Anathema, Arch Enemy, Dream Theater, Stratovarius, Hammerfall, Dragonforce, My Dying Bride, At the Gates (who seem to be back together).15. Fave thing to do on a weekend? - See family - have a lie in - go for a walk - go to a concert.16. If you could live anywhere in the world, it would be...? - Where I live now.17. Name 5 of your fave books/authorsa. Joanne Harrisb. Susan Hillc. Philippa Gregoryd. J K Rowlinge. Emma Restall Orr18. What makes you happy? Love, favourite music, good company19. what makes you angry? - Unfairness20. What makes you sad? - Death.

answer with your own and add a questionyeah, this is lame, but i'm BORED!What gets us into trouble is not what we don't know, it's what we know for sure that just ain't so.- Mark Twain

What gets us into trouble is not what we don't know, it's what we know for sure that just ain't so.

- Mark Twain

Guest guest

As long as I can add some sugar and make a crumnle - I'll be fine.

Jo

-

fraggle

Wednesday, April 02, 2008 5:02 PM

Re: Getting to know you......

i guess i shouldn't talk about the california gooseberry bushes i planted last month then huh!

Josephine Kebbell Apr 1, 2008 10:44 PM Re: Getting to know you......

Good idea Fraggle

On 01/04/2008, fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net> wrote:

ok, its been rather quiet in here lately...and, this is a great break for me from job hunting!we haven't done one of these in a REALLY long time...the annoying getting to know you survey....respond with yer answers, AND add a question to the end1.ok, whats' yer name? - Jo2. where do you live? - Surrey, England3. Vegan, vegetarian, raw foodie, fence sitter, or secret carnivore lurker? - Veggie, almost vegan.4. how long have you been vegan/vegetarian - 13 years (ish)5. what made you go vegan/veg? - me6. are you finding it easy, moderately difficult or hellish to follow your diet in your region? - easy7. What is your fave food style/region? - I like variety, but British and Indian (mild)8. Name a food/dish you've had recently that you really like - pasta bake last night.9. Any dishes you miss/wish you could have that you know longer eat? - Toad in the Hole (made with eggs. Vegan Toad is tasty, but not as light.10. Any food you don't like (we can safely assume that meat is on that list, and we can exclude it!) - unsweetened blackcurrants, redcurrants, gooseberries.11. Fave Color - Black/Lavender/Purple12. Fave Beverage - Roibosh Tea13. Fave Flower - Fragrant lilies - but I like all flowers14. Fave Band - oooooh! I have loads I really like and can't choose between Carcass (who are reforming this year for Wacken), Opeth, Anathema, Arch Enemy, Dream Theater, Stratovarius, Hammerfall, Dragonforce, My Dying Bride, At the Gates (who seem to be back together).15. Fave thing to do on a weekend? - See family - have a lie in - go for a walk - go to a concert.16. If you could live anywhere in the world, it would be...? - Where I live now.17. Name 5 of your fave books/authorsa. Joanne Harrisb. Susan Hillc. Philippa Gregoryd. J K Rowlinge. Emma Restall Orr18. What makes you happy? Love, favourite music, good company19. what makes you angry? - Unfairness20. What makes you sad? - Death.

What gets us into trouble is not what we don't know, it's what we know for sure that just ain't so.

- Mark Twain

Guest guest

I1d love to comply, but I cant cut/paste/type on the questionnaire?, and I damn well aint typing all those questions out as well as the answers.

My Fingers cannae take it capn!

Peter H

fraggle <EBbrewpunxvegan chat Tuesday, 1 April, 2008 10:12:06 PM Getting to know you......

ok, its been rather quiet in here lately...and, this is a great break for me from job hunting!we haven't done one of these in a REALLY long time...the annoying getting to know you survey....respond with yer answers, AND add a question to the end1.ok, whats' yer name?2. where do you live?3. Vegan, vegetarian, raw foodie, fence sitter, or secret carnivore lurker?4. how long have you been vegan/vegetarian5. what made you go vegan/veg?6. are you finding it easy, moderately difficult or hellish to follow your diet in your region?7. What is your fave food style/region?8. Name a food/dish you've had recently that you really like9. Any dishes you miss/wish you could have that you know longer eat?10. Any food you don't like (we can safely assume that meat is on that list, and we can exclude it!)11. Fave Color12. Fave Beverage13. Fave

Flower14. Fave Band15. Fave thing to do on a weekend?16. If you could live anywhere in the world, it would be...?17. Name 5 of your fave books/authorsa.b.c.d.e.18. What makes you happy?19. what makes you angry?20. What makes you sad?answer with your own and add a questionyeah, this is lame, but i'm BORED!What gets us into trouble is not what we don't know, it's what we know for sure that just ain't so.- Mark Twain

Sent from Mail.

A Smarter Inbox.

Guest guest

O.K I`m just a dumb Luddite,my cat just showed me how to operate this computerised thingamygig doolacky whatist, so here goes

1.ok, whats' yer name?

I am The Valley Vegan............2. where do you live?

South Wales3. Vegan, vegetarian, raw foodie, fence sitter, or secret carnivore lurker?

Vegan4. how long have you been vegan/vegetarian

15 years vegan, 5 vegie before that

Life, I respect it....6. are you finding it easy, moderately difficult or hellish to follow your diet in your region?

about a million times easier than 15 years ago!7. What is your fave food style/region?

Indian8. Name a food/dish you've had recently that you really like

Just had beancurd and mixed veg in blackbean sauce, - twas nice!9. Any dishes you miss/wish you could have that you know longer eat?

Non, Je Ne regrette nien.10. Any food you don't like (we can safely assume that meat is on that list, and we can exclude it!)

I dont like brussel sprouts or cabbage.11. Fave Color

BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO12. Fave Beverage

Hmm, tough one............whichever beer I am drinking at the time (right now its Hoegaarden )13. Fave Flower

I like em all...........!14. Fave Band

too many, no overall fave.........15. Fave thing to do on a weekend?

fornicate & sleep...........16. If you could live anywhere in the world, it would be...?

Dont realy know , never tried to live anywhere else to compare?17. Name 5 of your fave books/authorsa. Robert Rankin

b.Michael Moorcock (earlier stuff)c.Terry Pratchettd.Stephen Kinge.Harry Harrison18. What makes you happy?

Playing music19. what makes you angry?

intollerance and ignorance20. What makes you sad?

No beer

Peter H

fraggle <EBbrewpunxvegan chat Tuesday, 1 April, 2008 10:12:06 PM Getting to know you......

ok, its been rather quiet in here lately...and, this is a great break for me from job hunting!we haven't done one of these in a REALLY long time...the annoying getting to know you survey....respond with yer answers, AND add a question to the end1.ok, whats' yer name?2. where do you live?3. Vegan, vegetarian, raw foodie, fence sitter, or secret carnivore lurker?4. how long have you been vegan/vegetarian5. what made you go vegan/veg?6. are you finding it easy, moderately difficult or hellish to follow your diet in your region?7. What is your fave food style/region?8. Name a food/dish you've had recently that you really like9. Any dishes you miss/wish you could have that you know longer eat?10. Any food you don't like (we can safely assume that meat is on that list, and we can exclude it!)11. Fave Color12. Fave Beverage13. Fave

Flower14. Fave Band15. Fave thing to do on a weekend?16. If you could live anywhere in the world, it would be...?17. Name 5 of your fave books/authorsa.b.c.d.e.18. What makes you happy?19. what makes you angry?20. What makes you sad?answer with your own and add a questionyeah, this is lame, but i'm BORED!What gets us into trouble is not what we don't know, it's what we know for sure that just ain't so.- Mark Twain

Sent from Mail.

A Smarter Inbox.

Guest guest

O.K I`m just a dumb Luddite,my cat just showed me how to operate this computerised thingamygig doolacky whatist, so here goes

1.ok, whats' yer name?

I am The Valley Vegan............2. where do you live?

South Wales3. Vegan, vegetarian, raw foodie, fence sitter, or secret carnivore lurker?

Vegan4. how long have you been vegan/vegetarian

15 years vegan, 5 vegie before that

Life, I respect it....6. are you finding it easy, moderately difficult or hellish to follow your diet in your region?

about a million times easier than 15 years ago!7. What is your fave food style/region?

Indian8. Name a food/dish you've had recently that you really like

Just had beancurd and mixed veg in blackbean sauce, - twas nice!9. Any dishes you miss/wish you could have that you know longer eat?

Non, Je Ne regrette nien.10. Any food you don't like (we can safely assume that meat is on that list, and we can exclude it!)

I dont like brussel sprouts or cabbage.11. Fave Color

BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO12. Fave Beverage

Hmm, tough one............whichever beer I am drinking at the time (right now its Hoegaarden )13. Fave Flower

I like em all...........!14. Fave Band

too many, no overall fave.........15. Fave thing to do on a weekend?

fornicate & sleep...........16. If you could live anywhere in the world, it would be...?

Dont realy know , never tried to live anywhere else to compare?17. Name 5 of your fave books/authorsa. Robert Rankin

b.Michael Moorcock (earlier stuff)c.Terry Pratchettd.Stephen Kinge.Harry Harrison18. What makes you happy?

Playing music19. what makes you angry?

intollerance and ignorance20. What makes you sad?

No beer

Peter H

for Good helps you make a difference

Guest guest

I did mine online - you just need to click in the text somewhere and then use the arrows on the keyboard.

Jo

-

Peter VV

Wednesday, April 02, 2008 7:39 PM

I1d love to comply, but I cant cut/paste/type on the questionnaire?, and I damn well aint typing all those questions out as well as the answers.

Peter H

fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net>vegan chat Tuesday, 1 April, 2008 10:12:06 PM Getting to know you......

ok, its been rather quiet in here lately...and, this is a great break for me from job hunting!we haven't done one of these in a REALLY long time...the annoying getting to know you survey....respond with yer answers, AND add a question to the end1.ok, whats' yer name?2. where do you live?3. Vegan, vegetarian, raw foodie, fence sitter, or secret carnivore lurker?4. how long have you been vegan/vegetarian5. what made you go vegan/veg?6. are you finding it easy, moderately difficult or hellish to follow your diet in your region?7. What is your fave food style/region?8. Name a food/dish you've had recently that you really like9. Any dishes you miss/wish you could have that you know longer eat?10. Any food you don't like (we can safely assume that meat is on that list, and we can exclude it!)11. Fave Color12. Fave Beverage13. Fave Flower14. Fave Band15. Fave thing to do on a weekend?16. If you could live anywhere in the world, it would be...?17. Name 5 of your fave books/authorsa.b.c.d.e.18. What makes you happy?19. what makes you angry?20. What makes you sad?answer with your own and add a questionyeah, this is lame, but i'm BORED!What gets us into trouble is not what we don't know, it's what we know for sure that just ain't so.- Mark Twain

Sent from Mail. A Smarter Inbox.

Guest guest

puss in boots helped him out

yet i noticed, he forgot to ADD a question to the end....

kids today....

and, not a single other person answered it

lurkers....

*sheesh*

jo Apr 2, 2008 2:07 PM Re: Getting to know you......

I did mine online - you just need to click in the text somewhere and then use the arrows on the keyboard.

Jo

-

Peter VV

Peter H

(via web post) | Start a new topic

Messages | Database | Polls

To send an email to -

Change settings via the Web ( ID required) Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to Traditional Visit Your Group | Terms of Use | Un

Recent Activity

New MembersVisit Your Group

Share Photos

Put your favorite

photos and

more online.

Best of Y! Groups

Check it out

and nominate your

group to be featured.

Need traffic?

Drive customers

With search ads

on

- Mark Twain

Guest guest

I think puss in boots helped him out - twice - at least I received it twice :-)

Come on everyone - let's have your answers.

Jo

-

fraggle

Thursday, April 03, 2008 4:25 PM

kids today....

lurkers....

*sheesh*

Jo

-

Peter VV

Peter H

To send an email to -

Change settings via the Web ( ID required) Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to Traditional Visit Your Group | Terms of Use | Un

Recent Activity

Share Photos

Put your favorite

photos and

more online.

Best of Y! Groups

Check it out

and nominate your

group to be featured.

Need traffic?

Drive customers

With search ads

on

- Mark Twain

Guest guest

i got it twice as well

silly cats

jo Apr 3, 2008 7:32 AM Re: Getting to know you......

I think puss in boots helped him out - twice - at least I received it twice :-)

Come on everyone - let's have your answers.

Jo

-

fraggle

Thursday, April 03, 2008 4:25 PM

kids today....

lurkers....

*sheesh*

Jo

-

Peter VV

Peter H

To send an email to -

Recent Activity

Share Photos

Put your favorite

photos and

more online.

Best of Y! Groups

Check it out

and nominate your

group to be featured.

Need traffic?

Drive customers

With search ads

on

.. What gets us into trouble is not what we don't know, it's what we know for sure that just ain't so.

- Mark Twain

- Mark Twain

Guest guest

Kids? dont cheek your elders my friend!

Now get to your room, and turn that bloody racket down!

Jeeeeeez, kids today..............

Peter H

fraggle <EBbrewpunx Sent: Thursday, 3 April, 2008 4:25:32 PMRe: Getting to know you......

kids today....

lurkers....

*sheesh*

jo Apr 2, 2008 2:07 PM @gro ups.com Re: Getting to know you......

Jo

-

Peter VV

@gro ups.com

I1d love to comply, but I cant cut/paste/type on the questionnaire? , and I damn well aint typing all those questions out as well as the answers.

Peter H

To send an email to -unsubscr ibe

Recent Activity

Share Photos

Put your favorite

photos and

more online.

Best of Y! Groups

Check it out

and nominate your

group to be featured.

Need traffic?

Drive customers

With search ads

on

- Mark Twain

for Good helps you make a difference

Guest guest

Sorry was having a bad day, just got told that morning that my presence was not required in the part of the orgaisation at work. I know have to find myself another job within BT..........sucks, only worked there 29 years, maybe thats why being a new boy....................

Something will turn up, my glass is always half full.

Oh and the senior manager I fell out with, and led to me being surplus?..............she can kiss my hairy, big ,

cat............

Peter H

jo <jo.heartwork Sent: Wednesday, 2 April, 2008 10:07:47 PMRe: Getting to know you......

Jo

-

Peter VV

@gro ups.com

I1d love to comply, but I cant cut/paste/type on the questionnaire? , and I damn well aint typing all those questions out as well as the answers.

Peter H

fraggle <EBbrewpunx@earthlin k.net>vegan chat <@gro ups.com>Tuesday, 1 April, 2008 10:12:06 PM Getting to know you......

Sent from Mail. A Smarter Inbox.

Sent from Mail.

A Smarter Inbox.