IndiaDivine.org

Hey Jo, wheres Peter?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Saw this advert and wondered if he might be interested?

Do you want to work for campaigning group Viva! to help save animals and the planet? We're looking for a full-time Campaigner and a part-time Admin & Merchandise Officer for our busy Bristol HQ. For further info visitwww.viva.org.uk/jobs02.04.08

Peter H

Sent from Mail.

A Smarter Inbox.

Guest guest

Hi Peter

Still here... although PhD would get in the way of working for Viva... or the other way round.

BB

Peter (who's not happy at having woken up this morning to discover his car had been stolen! :-()

-

Peter VV

Wednesday, April 02, 2008 10:06 PM

Re: Hey Jo, wheres Peter?

Do you want to work for campaigning group Viva! to help save animals and the planet? We're looking for a full-time Campaigner and a part-time Admin & Merchandise Officer for our busy Bristol HQ. For further info visitwww.viva.org.uk/jobs02.04.08

Peter H

Sent from Mail. A Smarter Inbox.

Guest guest

Hi Peter/Peter

Peter K beat me to the answer.

Sorry to hear about the car - what is the matter with people!

BBJo

-

Peter

Wednesday, April 02, 2008 11:13 PM

Hi Peter

Still here... although PhD would get in the way of working for Viva... or the other way round.

BB

Peter (who's not happy at having woken up this morning to discover his car had been stolen! :-()

-

Peter VV

Peter H

Guest guest

ouch!

that's terrible!

ummm...maybe it was a good samaritan who decided that you really didn't need a car and that it was better if you got out and walked...she was really worried about yer health, and was just looking out for you...

hey...it's my theory and i'm stickin with it!

sorry again

fraggle

Peter Apr 2, 2008 3:13 PM Re: Hey Jo, wheres Peter?

Hi Peter

BB

-

Peter VV

Peter H

What gets us into trouble is not what we don't know, it's what we know for sure that just ain't so.

- Mark Twain

Guest guest

LOL - it's only needed for longer journeys. I believe Peter walks everywhere in town. He needs to get another now, and that one would have lasted him several more years!

Jo

-

fraggle

Thursday, April 03, 2008 4:19 PM

ouch!

that's terrible!

ummm...maybe it was a good samaritan who decided that you really didn't need a car and that it was better if you got out and walked...she was really worried about yer health, and was just looking out for you...

sorry again

fraggle

Hi Peter

BB

-

Peter VV

Peter H

What gets us into trouble is not what we don't know, it's what we know for sure that just ain't so.

- Mark Twain

Guest guest

Hi Fraggle

Not bad.... I'm sticking with the theory that the MOT was due on Friday, and somehow whoever nicked it knew that it would fail on something incredibly expensive....

BB

Peter

-

fraggle

ouch!

that's terrible!

sorry again

fraggle

Hi Peter

BB

-

Peter VV

Peter H

- Mark Twain

Guest guest

thats why britain has trains...

i was gonna say something about pagans and broomsticks, but that would have been tacky

:)

jo Apr 3, 2008 7:32 AM Re: Hey Jo, wheres Peter?

LOL - it's only needed for longer journeys. I believe Peter walks everywhere in town. He needs to get another now, and that one would have lasted him several more years!

Jo

-

fraggle

ouch!

that's terrible!

sorry again

fraggle

Hi Peter

BB

-

Peter VV

Peter H

- Mark Twain

- Mark Twain

Guest guest

Hi Fraggle

Nice thought... now, if you can find me the money to be able to *afford* to take trains everywhere, I'll be very happy to give up the car!!! Unfortunately, though, to get trains everywhere is at least twice as expensive as running a car!

BB

Peter

-

fraggle

Thursday, April 03, 2008 6:28 PM

i was gonna say something about pagans and broomsticks, but that would have been tacky

Jo

-

fraggle

ouch!

that's terrible!

sorry again

fraggle

Hi Peter

BB

-

Peter VV

Peter H

- Mark Twain

- Mark Twain

Guest guest

really?

i figured with the price of gas it would be about even out there....

ah well..good luck!

Peter Apr 3, 2008 9:52 AM Re: Hey Jo, wheres Peter?

Hi Fraggle

Nice thought... now, if you can find me the money to be able to *afford* to take trains everywhere, I'll be very happy to give up the car!!! Unfortunately, though, to get trains everywhere is at least twice as expensive as running a car!

BB

Peter

-

fraggle

Jo

-

fraggle

ouch!

that's terrible!

sorry again

fraggle

Hi Peter

BB

-

Peter VV

Peter H

- Mark Twain

- Mark Twain

- Mark Twain

Guest guest

Hey thats rough, sorry about the car. Hope the insurance coughs up a replacement rental until they cough up the cash?

Peter H

Peter <metalscarab Sent: Wednesday, 2 April, 2008 11:13:28 PMRe: Hey Jo, wheres Peter?

Hi Peter

BB

-

Peter VV

@gro ups.com

Do you want to work for campaigning group Viva! to help save animals and the planet? We're looking for a full-time Campaigner and a part-time Admin & Merchandise Officer for our busy Bristol HQ. For further info visitwww.viva.org. uk/jobs02.04.08

Peter H

for Good helps you make a difference

Guest guest

Hi Fraggle

Unfortunately not - to do the 100 mile journey to visit Jo & Colin by car costs (with a fairly good mpg car / small engine) around £15 in petrol. To do the same journey by train costs well over £45!

BB

Peter

-

fraggle

Thursday, April 03, 2008 7:22 PM

really?

i figured with the price of gas it would be about even out there....

ah well..good luck!

Peter Apr 3, 2008 9:52 AM Re: Hey Jo, wheres Peter?

Hi Fraggle

BB

Peter

-

fraggle

Jo

-

fraggle

ouch!

that's terrible!

sorry again

fraggle

Hi Peter

BB

-

Peter VV

Peter H

- Mark Twain

- Mark Twain

- Mark Twain

Guest guest

Hi Peter

Sadly not - but then I don't drive that much (one of the few advantages of living in a city) - luckily we didn't have any need for a car for another 2 weeks, so plenty of time to find a replacement!

BB

Peter

-

Peter VV

Thursday, April 03, 2008 8:06 PM

Hey thats rough, sorry about the car. Hope the insurance coughs up a replacement rental until they cough up the cash?

Peter H

Peter <metalscarab Sent: Wednesday, 2 April, 2008 11:13:28 PMRe: Hey Jo, wheres Peter?

Hi Peter

BB

-

Peter VV

@gro ups.com

Do you want to work for campaigning group Viva! to help save animals and the planet? We're looking for a full-time Campaigner and a part-time Admin & Merchandise Officer for our busy Bristol HQ. For further info visitwww.viva.org. uk/jobs02.04.08

Peter H

Guest guest

Back to the bike then!

Peter H

Peter <metalscarab Sent: Thursday, 3 April, 2008 8:11:52 PMRe: Hey Jo, wheres Peter?

Hi Peter

Sadly not - but then I don't drive that much (one of the few advantages of living in a city) - luckily we didn't have any need for a car for another 2 weeks, so plenty of time to find a replacement!

BB

Peter

-

Peter VV

@gro ups.com

Peter H

Peter <metalscarab@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comWednesday, 2 April, 2008 11:13:28 PMRe: Hey Jo, wheres Peter?

Hi Peter

BB

-

Peter VV

@gro ups.com

Peter H

Sent from Mail.

A Smarter Inbox.

Guest guest

Peter's car was found and a chap arrested :-) Of course, the car is probably a write off, but at least they got the thief.

Jo

-

Peter VV

Thursday, April 03, 2008 8:28 PM

Back to the bike then!

Peter H

Peter <metalscarab > Sent: Thursday, 3 April, 2008 8:11:52 PMRe: Hey Jo, wheres Peter?

Hi Peter

BB

Peter

-

Peter VV

@gro ups.com

Peter H

Peter <metalscarab@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comWednesday, 2 April, 2008 11:13:28 PMRe: Hey Jo, wheres Peter?

Hi Peter

BB

-

Peter VV

@gro ups.com

Peter H

Guest guest

Probably get a suspended sentence type slap on the hand type of thing............hope the insurance sorts it out quikly.

Peter H

jo <jo.heartwork Sent: Friday, 4 April, 2008 8:28:20 PMRe: Hey Jo, wheres Peter?

Peter's car was found and a chap arrested :-) Of course, the car is probably a write off, but at least they got the thief.

Jo

-

Peter VV

@gro ups.com

Back to the bike then!

Peter H

Peter <metalscarab@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comThursday, 3 April, 2008 8:11:52 PMRe: Hey Jo, wheres Peter?

Hi Peter

BB

Peter

-

Peter VV

@gro ups.com

Peter H

Hi Peter

BB

-

Peter VV

@gro ups.com

Peter H

Guest guest

Hi Peter

Most likely.

Jo

-

Peter VV

Saturday, April 05, 2008 4:47 PM

Probably get a suspended sentence type slap on the hand type of thing............hope the insurance sorts it out quikly.

Peter H

jo <jo.heartwork > Sent: Friday, 4 April, 2008 8:28:20 PMRe: Hey Jo, wheres Peter?

Jo

-

Peter VV

@gro ups.com

Back to the bike then!

Peter H

Peter <metalscarab@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comThursday, 3 April, 2008 8:11:52 PMRe: Hey Jo, wheres Peter?

Hi Peter

BB

Peter

-

Peter VV

@gro ups.com

Peter H

Hi Peter

BB

-

Peter VV

@gro ups.com

Peter H