IndiaDivine.org

Ann

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Ann,

I know that theres a lot of crap like this that goes on out there, but you dont need to be reminded of it if it upsets you . You can always delete without reading if you read the heading first?

Peter H

Marcie Jones <marciesaysimsmart Sent: Monday, 12 May, 2008 8:01:12 AMRe: Re: Over 100 Wolves Killed

sorry but i found this disturbing. we all know this goes on, i just prefer not to hear about it in this group. if i must, i'll leave the group. i hesitated in joining for a long time for fear i'd see emails about this stuff. im already vegan because of how painful these topics are to me. but i just can't be exposed to it.

ann.

http://www.annshrad er.myarbonne. com

Vegan beauty and health & wellness products!

fraggle <EBbrewpunx@earthlin k.net>vegan chat <@gro ups.com>Saturday, May 10, 2008 9:48:51 AM Re: Over 100 Wolves Killed

Un | Forward to a Friend | Take Action

Urge Congress to Stop Aerial Hunting of Wolves

Forward to a friend >>Read the petition >>

Hi Fraggle,

At least 117 wolves have been killed in Alaska this winter under the state's controversial aerial hunting program.

It is time to end this brutal practice. Urge your representative to co-sponsor the Protect America's Wildlife (PAW) Act today!

Thirty five years ago, Congress passed a law to put an end to aerial hunting. But Alaska is exploiting a loophole in federal law to resume the practice for both wolves and bears.

Other states threaten to follow Alaska's lead. It's been just 42 days since wolves were stripped of federal protections in the Greater Yellowstone area - and at least 17 wolves have already been killed in Idaho, Montana and Wyoming.

Congress can stop this cruelty now. Please urge your representative to close this federal loophole and end aerial hunting before another wolf dies.Thank you for caring and making a difference,

Rebecca Young,Care2 and ThePetitionSite Team

To stop receiving this newsletter, visit: http://www.care2. com/newsletters/ unsub/11/ 0/2650228/ a916565c or send a blank email message to:ng-u-11-2650228- 6328475-10901820 -935c2691@ australia. care2.com Care2.com, Inc.275 Shoreline Drive, Suite 300Redwood City, CA 94065http://www.care2. com What gets us into trouble is not what we don't know, it's what

we know for sure that just ain't so.

- Mark Twain

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Sent from Mail.

A Smarter Email.