IndiaDivine.org

Campaigning type posts...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi everyone

Been thinking about the post that Ann sent in, about the posts that contain issues of animal cruelty, and then Cynthia's post came in with a very well marked header, which gave me an idea....

How would people feel about having a simple system of any "campaigning" type mails simply have "campaign:" at the start of the subject - that way, if people don't want to hear of those sorts of things, it's far easier for them to spot them and delete them, while others who do want to read them can do.

I don't think I'd want to make it a hard and fast rule, but maybe put it down as a guideline?

What do people think?

BB

Peter

PS - would just like to make it clear that we're still standing by the rule that only those who join in with chat can post campaigning stuff anyway, otherwise we would be inundated!!!!

Guest guest

Seems fair enough

Peter H

Peter <metalscarab Sent: Tuesday, 13 May, 2008 3:31:07 PM Campaigning type posts...

Hi everyone

Been thinking about the post that Ann sent in, about the posts that contain issues of animal cruelty, and then Cynthia's post came in with a very well marked header, which gave me an idea....

How would people feel about having a simple system of any "campaigning" type mails simply have "campaign:" at the start of the subject - that way, if people don't want to hear of those sorts of things, it's far easier for them to spot them and delete them, while others who do want to read them can do.

I don't think I'd want to make it a hard and fast rule, but maybe put it down as a guideline?

What do people think?

BB

Peter

PS - would just like to make it clear that we're still standing by the rule that only those who join in with chat can post campaigning stuff anyway, otherwise we would be inundated!!! !

Sent from Mail.

A Smarter Email.

Guest guest

Seems like a good idea to me. I'll try to remember if I send any in.

BB

Jo

-

Peter

Tuesday, May 13, 2008 3:31 PM

Campaigning type posts...

Hi everyone

What do people think?

BB

Peter

PS - would just like to make it clear that we're still standing by the rule that only those who join in with chat can post campaigning stuff anyway, otherwise we would be inundated!!!!