IndiaDivine.org

New (new england veggies!)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

angelicammo Hi! No Spam here I just wanted to invite anyone who would like to join to a great Nice New England Veg community. Where you are free to chat, post, sell, trade, share etc! please feel free to join us and your fellow vegans and vegetarians!

Guest guest

Thanks,

always nice to know of other groups.--- On Mon, 5/19/08, angelicammo <angelicammo wrote:

angelicammo <angelicammo Re: New (new england veggies!) , windsor-freecycle-cafe , OPT_Massachusetts , OPT_Connecticut , NewEnglandGarageSale , NewEnglandFreeStuffNetwork Date: Monday, May 19, 2008, 8:36 PM

http://groups. / group/angelicamm o Hi! No Spam here I just wanted to invite anyone who would like to join to a great Nice New England Veg community. Where you are free to chat, post, sell, trade, share etc! please feel free to join us and your fellow vegans and vegetarians!

Guest guest

Can I ask a favour? that you stop using that font colour? it is very hard to read magenta.

Peter H

angelicammo <angelicammo ; windsor-freecycle-cafe ; OPT_Massachusetts ; OPT_Connecticut ; NewEnglandGarageSale ; NewEnglandFreeStuffNetwork Sent: Monday, 19 May, 2008 9:36:19 PM Re: New (new england veggies!)

http://groups. / group/angelicamm o Hi! No Spam here I just wanted to invite anyone who would like to join to a great Nice New England Veg community. Where you are free to chat, post, sell, trade, share etc! please feel free to join us and your fellow vegans and vegetarians!

Sent from Mail.

A Smarter Email.

Guest guest

you could always drag your mouse over it to highlight it

:)

Can I ask a favour? that you stop using that font colour? it is very hard to read magenta.

Peter H

angelicammo <angelicammo (AT) cox (DOT) net> ; windsor-freecycle-cafe ; OPT_Massachusetts ; OPT_Connecticut ; NewEnglandGarageSale ; NewEnglandFreeStuffNetwork Sent: Monday, 19 May, 2008 9:36:19 PM Re: New (new england veggies!)

Sent from Mail. A Smarter Email.

What gets us into trouble is not what we don't know, it's what we know for sure that just ain't so.

- Mark Twain

Guest guest

Still a very small font for my eyes.........

Peter H

fraggle <EBbrewpunx Sent: Tuesday, 20 May, 2008 8:15:37 PMRe: Re: New (new england veggies!)

you could always drag your mouse over it to highlight it

:)

Peter H

angelicammo <angelicammo@ cox.net>@gro ups.com; windsor-freecycle- cafe@ .com; OPT_Massachusetts; OPT_Connecticut; NewEnglandGarageSal e ; NewEnglandFreeStuff Network@gro ups.comMonday, 19 May, 2008 9:36:19 PM Re: New (new england veggies!)

What gets us into trouble is not what we don't know, it's what we know for sure that just ain't so.

- Mark Twain

Sent from Mail.

A Smarter Email.

Guest guest

My system is set up so that everything comes in good old black

and white. Of course, that means I also never get photos or logos or

other html junk.

I wonder if you could set up your system to control what appears

on your screen...if you want to, that is.

At 7:13 PM +0000 5/20/08, Peter VV wrote:

Can I ask a favour? that you stop using that font colour? it is

very hard to read magenta.

Peter H

angelicammo <angelicammo

;

windsor-freecycle-cafe ;

OPT_Massachusetts ; OPT_Connecticut ;

NewEnglandGarageSale ;

NewEnglandFreeStuffNetwork

Monday, 19 May, 2008 9:36:19 PM

Re: New (new england veggies!)

http://groups.

/ group/angelicamm o

Hi! No Spam here I just wanted to invite anyone who would like

to join to a great Nice New England Veg community. Where you are free

to chat, post, sell, trade, share etc! please feel free to join us and

your fellow vegans and vegetarians!

Sent from Mail.

A Smarter Email.

Guest guest

SORRY TRYING TO GET INTO THE SPRING FEELING! IS THIS BETTER?

-

Peter VV

Tuesday, May 20, 2008 3:13 PM

Re: Re: New (new england veggies!)

Peter H

angelicammo <angelicammo (AT) cox (DOT) net> ; windsor-freecycle-cafe ; OPT_Massachusetts ; OPT_Connecticut ; NewEnglandGarageSale ; NewEnglandFreeStuffNetwork Sent: Monday, 19 May, 2008 9:36:19 PM Re: New (new england veggies!)

Guest guest

I'm not peter but I have to say lots!--- On Tue, 5/20/08, angelicammo <angelicammo wrote:

angelicammo <angelicammoRe: Re: New (new england veggies!) Date: Tuesday, May 20, 2008, 10:26 PM

-

Peter VV

@gro ups.com

Peter H

angelicammo <angelicammo@ cox.net>@gro ups.com; windsor-freecycle- cafe@ .com; OPT_Massachusetts; OPT_Connecticut; NewEnglandGarageSal e ; NewEnglandFreeStuff Network@gro ups.comMonday, 19 May, 2008 9:36:19 PMSubject:

Re: New (new england veggies!)

Guest guest

A bit easier to read yes, for my tired old eyes!

Peter H

angelicammo <angelicammo Sent: Tuesday, 20 May, 2008 11:26:31 PMRe: Re: New (new england veggies!)

-

Peter VV

@gro ups.com

Peter H

angelicammo <angelicammo@ cox.net>@gro ups.com; windsor-freecycle- cafe@ .com; OPT_Massachusetts; OPT_Connecticut@ .

com; NewEnglandGarageSal e ; NewEnglandFreeStuff Network@gro ups.comMonday, 19 May, 2008 9:36:19 PM Re: New (new england veggies!)

Sent from Mail.

A Smarter Email.