IndiaDivine.org

Children( My Topic of today.)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I think a lot of things are learned by just listening quietly to your intuition, not actively seeking.

I think our children have some of our traits, strengths and weaknesses, but they also have their own that are different.

Jo

-

angelod119

Tuesday, May 20, 2008 1:20 PM

Children( My Topic of today.)

I have heard it said that children are the mirror image of our selves and as time has gone I have learned that they could not be more wrong though undrestandable in what they were trying to implicate they should relize the play on the subconciuose mind before uttering such thing and I dont know if its Darwin or the Auther of the book Darwin and the tree of Knowledg that I shoud attribute this understanding as it came to mine in a better understanding of what I already knew basicly as subject comes up and the mind is allowed to come to an answer of its own fruition.Kinda like with when there somthing you kno you know but the more you think about it the harder it is to somtimes get the answere,so finaly when you stop thinking of it the answer just comes to you, much occerances understandings in life may happen this wayPS. so it is to say that I believe that it is better relayed as children are the extension of ourselves. I started to go back and say extension of parents but what I have learned is that we have all learned from one another in some form or other whether direct or indirect."but as for parent we are the extension of our Parents."angelod119