IndiaDivine.org

Weather

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

peter probably,...

been the same here for awhile...60's and 70's

morning marine layer(over cast)..burns off...fog rushes back thru the golden gate in the late afternoon

typical summer pattern

windy yesterday and today tho...

jo Jun 4, 2008 12:50 AM Weather

Our weather is fresher today :-) We have had such humid weather for the last week. Who's in charge of the weather lately???Jo

What gets us into trouble is not what we don't know, it's what we know for sure that just ain't so.

- Mark Twain

Guest guest

The marine layer there always reminds me of Carl Sandburg's The Fog. I wonder itf he was thinking of that area and the fog cresting the Morin headlands?fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: peter probably,... been the same here for awhile...60's and 70's morning marine layer(over cast)..burns off...fog rushes back thru the golden gate in the late afternoon typical summer pattern windy yesterday and today tho... jo Jun 4, 2008 12:50 AM Weather  Our weather is fresher today :-) We have had such humid weather for the last week. Who's in charge of the weather lately???Jo What gets us into trouble is not what we don't know, it's what we know for sure that just ain't so. - Mark Twain Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.

Guest guest

hmmmm..dunno

Sandberg was from the midwest, i beleive Chicago(don't quote meo n that!)

that fog poem (it comes in on little cat feet) is prolly the only thing i know by him off the top of my head

along the same lines, John Carpenter's film The Fog (remade recently) was filmed up in Pt Reyes up in Marin

not the same thing, but..heh

lei subigone Jun 4, 2008 8:56 AM Re: Weather

The marine layer there always reminds me of Carl Sandburg's The Fog. I wonder itf he was thinking of that area and the fog cresting the Morin headlands?fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net> wrote:

peter probably,...

been the same here for awhile...60's and 70's

morning marine layer(over cast)..burns off...fog rushes back thru the golden gate in the late afternoon

typical summer pattern

windy yesterday and today tho...

jo Jun 4, 2008 12:50 AM Weather

Our weather is fresher today :-) We have had such humid weather for the last week. Who's in charge of the weather lately???Jo

What gets us into trouble is not what we don't know, it's what we know for sure that just ain't so. - Mark Twain

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.

What gets us into trouble is not what we don't know, it's what we know for sure that just ain't so.

- Mark Twain