IndiaDivine.org

fav foods

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

The group is for informal discussion so we do not normally have

any 'subject' for discussion. If you want to discuss a particular

area just start the ball rolling and see how far it goes.

I think my favourite food is hummous, but there are so many delicious

vegan foods - felafel, sweet potato tart, lentil hotpot, veggie

crumble, leek paella, lasagne, chips!

Jo

, " jjnanaz " <jjnanaz wrote:

>

>

> hi.. sorry ive been lurking .. but it would be nice in amonngst

> all the messages to have a 'monthly issue' which is something im

> starting in my group..' by monthly i mean till 'we want to change

> it!! or it moves into someting else.. which is inevitable..!!

>

> so what about 'fav.foods' to start with!!!??

>

> sarah x

>

> this was reply to a post subject something like '1002....' ages

> ago!! so sorry if this appears more than once but my posts are

> not arriving in a couple of groups but in mine its ok

>

>

>

> Sarah Austin

> B'mth / Dorset, Veg*ans. (Group and Info.Centre)

> email - jjnanaz

> http://uk.VegansWorldWide

> group contact - www.vegansociety.com

>

Guest guest

hey sarah

i wouldn't know where to start

well, there's beer, and pasta, and beer, and tofu, and beer, and a nice veggie filled stir fry, and beer...

heh heh

style wise...italian, thai, vietnamese .....

jjnanaz Jun 14, 2008 9:03 AM fav foods

hi.. sorry ive been lurking .. but it would be nice in amonngst all the messages to have a 'monthly issue' which is something im starting in my group..' by monthly i mean till 'we want to change it!! or it moves into someting else.. which is inevitable..!!so what about 'fav.foods' to start with!!!??sarah xthis was reply to a post subject something like '1002....' ages ago!! so sorry if this appears more than once but my posts are not arriving in a couple of groups but in mine its okSarah AustinB'mth / Dorset, Veg*ans. (Group and Info.Centre)email - jjnanaz (AT) (DOT) co.ukhttp://uk.VegansWorldWidegroup contact - www.vegansociety.com

“We now know that a neo-conservative is an arsonist who sets the house on fire and six years later boasts that no one can put it out.†- Bill Moyers

Guest guest

I never thought of having salad for breakfast - usually porridge or fruit.

Jo

-

jjnanaz

Monday, June 16, 2008 1:31 PM

Re: fav foods

hi ...that wasn't implying a formal discussion an anything .. just a response to a post that said '...wish there were more participants rather than lurkers! ' ... !! lolyummy .. i agree so many delicious vegan foods that is hard to know where to start.. ilove Lasagna .. does anyone have a nice recipe .. i cant seem to get the 'cheese ' right.. or maybe it's my ccooking!! other favs are various salads for breakfast with toast, bl.olives,humous or cereals mixed selection, spoon 2 or 3 varietys + muts and seeds and soya cream.. and love pasts and sti tofu stir frys..sarah x B'mth / Dorset, Veg*ans.(Group and Info.Centre)email - jjnanazhttp://uk.VegansWorldWidegroup contact - www.vegansociety.com--- In , "heartwerk" <jo.heartwork wrote:>> The group is for informal discussion so we do not normally have > any 'subject' for discussion. If you want to discuss a particular > area just start the ball rolling and see how far it goes.> > I think my favourite food is hummous, but there are so many delicious > vegan foods - felafel, sweet potato tart, lentil hotpot, veggie > crumble, leek paella, lasagne, chips!> > Jo> > , "jjnanaz" <jjnanaz@> wrote:> >> > > > hi.. sorry ive been lurking .. but it would be nice in amonngst > > all the messages to have a 'monthly issue' which is something im > > starting in my group..' by monthly i mean till 'we want to change > > it!! or it moves into someting else.. which is inevitable..!!> > > > so what about 'fav.foods' to start with!!!??> > > > sarah x> > > > this was reply to a post subject something like '1002....' ages > > ago!! so sorry if this appears more than once but my posts are > > not arriving in a couple of groups but in mine its ok> > > > > > > > Sarah Austin> > B'mth / Dorset, Veg*ans. (Group and Info.Centre)> > email - jjnanaz@> > http://uk.VegansWorldWide> > group contact - www.vegansociety.com> >>

Guest guest

we have salad all the time, for any meal, or a snack or whichever

:)

jo Jun 16, 2008 8:55 AM Re: Re: fav foods

Jo

-

jjnanaz

hi ...that wasn't implying a formal discussion an anything .. just a response to a post that said '...wish there were more participants rather than lurkers! ' ... !! lolyummy .. i agree so many delicious vegan foods that is hard to know where to start.. ilove Lasagna .. does anyone have a nice recipe .. i cant seem to get the 'cheese ' right.. or maybe it's my ccooking!! other favs are various salads for breakfast with toast, bl.olives,humous or cereals mixed selection, spoon 2 or 3 varietys + muts and seeds and soya cream.. and love pasts and sti tofu stir frys..sarah x B'mth / Dorset, Veg*ans.(Group and Info.Centre)email - jjnanazhttp://uk.VegansWorldWidegroup contact - www.vegansociety.com--- In , "heartwerk" <jo.heartwork wrote:>> The group is for informal discussion so we do not normally have > any 'subject' for discussion. If you want to discuss a particular > area just start the ball rolling and see how far it goes.> > I think my favourite food is hummous, but there are so many delicious > vegan foods - felafel, sweet potato tart, lentil hotpot, veggie > crumble, leek paella, lasagne, chips!> > Jo> > , "jjnanaz" <jjnanaz@> wrote:> >> > > > hi.. sorry ive been lurking .. but it would be nice in amonngst > > all the messages to have a 'monthly issue' which is something im > > starting in my group..' by monthly i mean till 'we want to change > > it!! or it moves into someting else.. which is inevitable..!!> > > > so what about 'fav.foods' to start with!!!??> > > > sarah x> > > > this was reply to a post subject something like '1002....' ages > > ago!! so sorry if this appears more than once but my posts are > > not arriving in a couple of groups but in mine its ok> > > > > > > > Sarah Austin> > B'mth / Dorset, Veg*ans. (Group and Info.Centre)> > email - jjnanaz@> > http://uk.VegansWorldWide> > group contact - www.vegansociety.com> >>

“We now know that a neo-conservative is an arsonist who sets the house on fire and six years later boasts that no one can put it out.†- Bill Moyers

Guest guest

Only cause you have a ton of it growing no doubt!, I very rarely have a salad , I`m ashamed to say.......:(

Peter vv

fraggle <EBbrewpunx Sent: Monday, 16 June, 2008 8:05:57 PMRe: Re: fav foods

jo Jun 16, 2008 8:55 AM @gro ups.com Re: Re: fav foods

Jo

-

jjnanaz

@gro ups.com

hi ...that wasn't implying a formal discussion an anything .. just a response to a post that said '...wish there were more participants rather than lurkers! ' ... !! lolyummy .. i agree so many delicious vegan foods that is hard to know where to start.. ilove Lasagna .. does anyone have a nice recipe .. i cant seem to get the 'cheese ' right.. or maybe it's my ccooking!! other favs are various salads for breakfast with toast, bl.olives,humous or cereals mixed selection, spoon 2 or 3 varietys + muts and seeds and soya cream.. and love pasts and sti tofu stir frys..sarah x B'mth / Dorset, Veg*ans.(Group and Info.Centre)email - jjnanazhttp://uk.groups. / group/VegansWorl dWidegroup contact - www.vegansociety. com@gro ups.com, "heartwerk" <jo.heartwork@ ...> wrote:>> The group is for informal discussion so we do not normally have > any 'subject' for discussion. If you want to discuss a particular > area just start the ball rolling and see how far it goes.> > I think my favourite food is hummous, but there are so many delicious > vegan foods - felafel, sweet potato tart, lentil hotpot, veggie > crumble, leek paella, lasagne, chips!> > Jo> > @gro ups.com, "jjnanaz" <jjnanaz@> wrote:> >> > > > hi.. sorry ive been lurking .. but it would be nice in

amonngst > > all the messages to have a 'monthly issue' which is something im > > starting in my group..' by monthly i mean till 'we want to change > > it!! or it moves into someting else.. which is inevitable.. !!> > > > so what about 'fav.foods' to start with!!!??> > > > sarah x> > > > this was reply to a post subject something like '1002....' ages > > ago!! so sorry if this appears more than once but my posts are > > not arriving in a couple of groups but in mine its ok> > > > > > > > Sarah Austin> > B'mth / Dorset, Veg*ans. (Group and Info.Centre)> > email - jjnanaz@> > http://uk.groups. / group/VegansWorl dWide> > group contact - www.vegansociety.

com> >>

Sent from Mail.

A Smarter Email.

Guest guest

well, there's that, but we also like salad a lot

we end up buying lotsa greens anyways, even when we have stuff in the garden..i must give popeye a run for the money when it comes to spinach (tho, all fresh, cooked spinach is sorta gross, unless its in a stir fry and cooked REAL quick)

plus, our dogs luv carrots, so all end up eating salads

hahahahaha

Peter VV Jun 16, 2008 12:35 PM Re: Re: fav foods

Only cause you have a ton of it growing no doubt!, I very rarely have a salad , I`m ashamed to say.......:(

Peter vv

fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net> Sent: Monday, 16 June, 2008 8:05:57 PMRe: Re: fav foods

Jo

-

jjnanaz

@gro ups.com

hi ...that wasn't implying a formal discussion an anything .. just a response to a post that said '...wish there were more participants rather than lurkers! ' ... !! lolyummy .. i agree so many delicious vegan foods that is hard to know where to start.. ilove Lasagna .. does anyone have a nice recipe .. i cant seem to get the 'cheese ' right.. or maybe it's my ccooking!! other favs are various salads for breakfast with toast, bl.olives,humous or cereals mixed selection, spoon 2 or 3 varietys + muts and seeds and soya cream.. and love pasts and sti tofu stir frys..sarah x B'mth / Dorset, Veg*ans.(Group and Info.Centre)email - jjnanazhttp://uk.groups. / group/VegansWorl dWidegroup contact - www.vegansociety. com@gro ups.com, "heartwerk" <jo.heartwork@ ...> wrote:>> The group is for informal discussion so we do not normally have > any 'subject' for discussion. If you want to discuss a particular > area just start the ball rolling and see how far it goes.> > I think my favourite food is hummous, but there are so many delicious > vegan foods - felafel, sweet potato tart, lentil hotpot, veggie > crumble, leek paella, lasagne, chips!> > Jo> > @gro ups.com, "jjnanaz" <jjnanaz@> wrote:> >> > > > hi.. sorry ive been lurking .. but it would be nice in amonngst > > all the messages to have a 'monthly issue' which is something im > > starting in my group..' by monthly i mean till 'we want to change > > it!! or it moves into someting else.. which is inevitable.. !!> > > > so what about 'fav.foods' to start with!!!??> > > > sarah x> > > > this was reply to a post subject something like '1002....' ages > > ago!! so sorry if this appears more than once but my posts are > > not arriving in a couple of groups but in mine its ok> > > > > > > > Sarah Austin> > B'mth / Dorset, Veg*ans. (Group and Info.Centre)> > email - jjnanaz@> > http://uk.groups. / group/VegansWorl dWide> > group contact - www.vegansociety. com> >>

Sent from Mail. A Smarter Email.

Guest guest

I have salad a few times a week, but that's from a shop. I sprout seeds as well.

Jo

-

Peter VV

Monday, June 16, 2008 9:35 PM

Re: Re: fav foods

Peter vv

fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net> Sent: Monday, 16 June, 2008 8:05:57 PMRe: Re: fav foods

Jo

-

jjnanaz

@gro ups.com

hi ...that wasn't implying a formal discussion an anything .. just a response to a post that said '...wish there were more participants rather than lurkers! ' ... !! lolyummy .. i agree so many delicious vegan foods that is hard to know where to start.. ilove Lasagna .. does anyone have a nice recipe .. i cant seem to get the 'cheese ' right.. or maybe it's my ccooking!! other favs are various salads for breakfast with toast, bl.olives,humous or cereals mixed selection, spoon 2 or 3 varietys + muts and seeds and soya cream.. and love pasts and sti tofu stir frys..sarah x B'mth / Dorset, Veg*ans.(Group and Info.Centre)email - jjnanazhttp://uk.groups. / group/VegansWorl dWidegroup contact - www.vegansociety. com@gro ups.com, "heartwerk" <jo.heartwork@ ...> wrote:>> The group is for informal discussion so we do not normally have > any 'subject' for discussion. If you want to discuss a particular > area just start the ball rolling and see how far it goes.> > I think my favourite food is hummous, but there are so many delicious > vegan foods - felafel, sweet potato tart, lentil hotpot, veggie > crumble, leek paella, lasagne, chips!> > Jo> > @gro ups.com, "jjnanaz" <jjnanaz@> wrote:> >> > > > hi.. sorry ive been lurking .. but it would be nice in amonngst > > all the messages to have a 'monthly issue' which is something im > > starting in my group..' by monthly i mean till 'we want to change > > it!! or it moves into someting else.. which is inevitable.. !!> > > > so what about 'fav.foods' to start with!!!??> > > > sarah x> > > > this was reply to a post subject something like '1002....' ages > > ago!! so sorry if this appears more than once but my posts are > > not arriving in a couple of groups but in mine its ok> > > > > > > > Sarah Austin> > B'mth / Dorset, Veg*ans. (Group and Info.Centre)> > email - jjnanaz@> > http://uk.groups. / group/VegansWorl dWide> > group contact - www.vegansociety. com> >>

Sent from Mail. A Smarter Email.