IndiaDivine.org

Fw: Countering the opposition in CA...Donations needed for farm animal initiative!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I know, times are tough. I, along with 1000s of others, have multiple bills to pay, a single income, and elderly dogs who are costing a fortune, and I don't live in CA, etc.....BUT the FARM ANIMALS need our help!

This initiative is HUGE, and just $20 will help counter the huge amount of $$ being thrown in by big agribusiness to thwart our efforts.

For just $20, you can help score a major victory for the farm animals in CA, whether you live there or not. PLEASE HELP! Join the "$20/20 campaign"...see below. I just did.--

Paul Shapiro <pshapirocountering the opposition in CaliforniaFriday, June 20, 2008, 11:04 AM

Big Agribusiness is dropping serious cash to counter the California ballot initiative. Just this week alone, egg factory farmers have contributed more than half a million dollars to fight against the animals in California .

As you know, the Prevention of Farm Animal Cruelty Act, will reduce the suffering of 20 million abused animals trapped in cages inside California factory farms.

We know we’re likely to be outspent by deep-pocketed factory farmers in this campaign, but we must be able to compete. Animal advocates across the country are helping this critical effort by joining the $20/20 Campaign—giving just $20 (or more!) to help these 20 million animals who are depending on us. Click here to donate. Or, you can donate via our widget on MySpace or Facebook if you’re on those networks.

Once you donate, please forward this and spread the word (click here for some ideas, including using your Facebook and MySpace pages!).

By giving JUST $20, you can help change the world for 20 million animals. Then ask 20 friends to do the same.

Thank you so much – I can’t tell you how much I appreciate it.

Paul

Interested in taking action online to help animals? Then join our online community! Go to:

https://community.hsus.org/humane/join

Guest guest

Sorry,

not feeling very charitable today............

deleted.

Peter vv

Deedee <d2or3d2or3Sent: Friday, 20 June, 2008 4:17:37 PM Fw: Countering the opposition in CA...Donations needed for farm animal initiative!

I know, times are tough. I, along with 1000s of others, have multiple bills to pay, a single income, and elderly dogs who are costing a fortune, and I don't live in CA, etc.....BUT the FARM ANIMALS need our help!

This initiative is HUGE, and just $20 will help counter the huge amount of $$ being thrown in by big agribusiness to thwart our efforts.

For just $20, you can help score a major victory for the farm animals in CA, whether you live there or not. PLEASE HELP! Join the "$20/20 campaign"...see below. I just did.------------ --------- --------- -----

Paul Shapiro <pshapiro (AT) hsus (DOT) org>countering the opposition in CaliforniaFriday, June 20, 2008, 11:04 AM

Big Agribusiness is dropping serious cash to counter the California ballot initiative. Just this week alone, egg factory farmers have contributed more than half a million dollars to fight against the animals in California .

As you know, the Prevention of Farm Animal Cruelty Act, will reduce the suffering of 20 million abused animals trapped in cages inside California factory farms.

We know we’re likely to be outspent by deep-pocketed factory farmers in this campaign, but we must be able to compete. Animal advocates across the country are helping this critical effort by joining the $20/20 Campaign—giving just $20 (or more!) to help these 20 million animals who are depending on us. Click here to donate. Or, you can donate via our widget on MySpace or Facebook if you’re on those networks.

Once you donate, please forward this and spread the word (click here for some ideas, including using your Facebook and MySpace pages!).

By giving JUST $20, you can help change the world for 20 million animals. Then ask 20 friends to do the same.

Thank you so much – I can’t tell you how much I appreciate it.

Paul

Interested in taking action online to help animals? Then join our online community! Go to:

https://community. hsus.org/ humane/join

Sent from Mail.

A Smarter Email.