IndiaDivine.org

JAKE UPDATE

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thank you everyone with you concern, support, responses, help etc with Jake, I wanted to just give everyone an update. Jake has not found a new home yet, he went back to the vet today and we are trying desperately to work out his stomach problems, (his skin really is looking good now) he's now on stronger medications and a different special food. His aggression issues had a recent HUGE breakthrough and I am hopeful now more than ever for his bright future! I am keeping my eyes open still for the right (possible) candidate for jakes new home. I would appreciate an advice on how to get out from under the costs of Jake. I was happy to do it and would do it again and again. an adoption fee would only be a very small portion of what I put into him and really is not as relevant as good home anyways. But with the vet bills that keep pouring in, the follow up visits to come and now the new foods and medications, not to mention training and boarding or pet sitters for my up and coming vacations I am feeling over whelmed by it.Does anyone know where or how to get discounted vet supplies? boarding? help? etc?? Anyways either way its all worth it and I am so proud of my Jake! he's really coming along! what a great boy he is! thank you all again for the inquiries and etc on Jake!

Alicia O