IndiaDivine.org

So, where have the critics come from? Moderator's Comments.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

OK folks

Genuine question here, for those new folks who have popped up in the past two weeks and started to attack the way the list works.... where are you from? I mean, is it just random chance that you've all appeared here at the same time, or are you a group intending to stir up trouble?

I ask this because we've had at least three instances in the past of people joining up in groups to stir up trouble. One was a militant anti-vegan group, and two were friends of someone who got banned from the list for hacking into my e-mail address and posting messages from it!

If you are genuine folks, then by all means, join in with old conversations, start new conversations, post news articles, ask questions, set up polls - do whatever you feel is appropriate to be active members of the group (and, indeed, encourage others to be active members).

However, if you are here to cause trouble and to try to kill the group by attacking the regular contributors, then don't waste your effort. This group has lasted a long time because we ensure that people can post here without being attacked by others, and we won't stand for anyone being attacked in any way.

So, as moderator and list owner, I'm calling an end to the discussion regarding the regular posters. Those people post when and as they want to, as does everyone else on this list. I'm not going to allow this list to be dragged down by people being negative about the way things work. If you want to join in, be positive, and join in - just quit trying to kick the people who keep the list active and friendly.

Peter