IndiaDivine.org

getting to know you reposted/ Rene's

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

ah, my partner's parents live in suisun, and she lived there for a good number of years.

i have two things for you...

one..farmers markets..a lot of em out there...eat with the season, get to know yer local farmers..you'll get great deals, a varied diet, and you'll be helping your neighbors

dos. ethnic food...check out ethnic markets....tons of vegan options when you go into yer local indian, middle eastern, chinese, etc store.

and, in yer neck of the woods, those i think wouldbe really good options.

cheers

fraggle

Rene From Cali Jun 27, 2008 3:36 PM getting to know you reposted/ Rene's

1.ok, whats' yer name? Rene Toro2. where do you live? Right now I live in Suisun City CA, but we are trying to move to TX

3. Vegan, vegetarian, raw foodie, fence sitter, or secret carnivorelurker? wanting to be vegan.. getting information.4. how long have you been vegan/vegetarian: was lastyear got sick, but I am trying again.5. what made you go vegan/veg? when i was, i felt so much better weight wise, and inside until i got sick with anemia then i felt weak6. are you finding it easy, moderately difficult or hellish tofollow your dietin your region? hard7. What is your fave food style/region? chinese8. Name a food/dish you've had recently that you really like: 9. Any dishes you miss/wish you could have that you know longer eat? 10. Any food you don't like (we can safely assume that meat is onthat list, and we can exclude it!) radishes11. Fave Color: blues12. Fave Beverage: sweet tea13. Fave Flower: hybiscus14. Fave Band: i like r & b music and some american latin15. Fave thing to do on a weekend? travel with my family to zoos museums or amusement parks16. If you could live anywhere in the world, it would be...? texas in the states, italy abroad ( i used to host exchange students I have a ' home ' in many countries.. )17. Name 5 of your fave books/authorsa. Bibleb. any sylvia browne books

c. anything do do with the bible and de coding itd. chicken soup bookse. cookbooks and womans world magazines ! LOL18. What makes you happy? My family and my friends.19. what makes you angry? dealing with my ex husband lol20. What makes you sad? when my kids are hurting or my husband is hurting... i am a people pleaser.. and that is a downfall I suppose21. I could offer a post holocaust world: someone to talk to, I am very empathic.

Not happy with your email address? Get the one you really want - millions of new email addresses available now at

Messages in this topic (15) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic

Messages | Database | Polls

To send an email to -

MARKETPLACE

users, take advantage of a free trial offer from Blockbuster!

Change settings via the Web ( ID required) Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to Traditional Visit Your Group | Terms of Use | Un

Recent Activity

New MembersVisit Your Group

Familyographer Zone

Learn how to take

great pictures.

w/ John McEnroe

Join the All-Bran

Day 10 Club.

Best of Y! Groups

Check it out

and nominate your

group to be featured.

Rene' Toro

“We now know that a neo-conservative is an arsonist who sets the house on fire and six years later boasts that no one can put it out.†- Bill Moyers

Guest guest

Hi Rene Toro,

a few people on here from CA believe. Hope you enjoy it on here, please feel free to chat about anything.

Just curious, why would a vegan want to move to Texas? doesnt seem very vegan friendly to me?

Peter vv

Rene From Cali <californiafairy24 Sent: Friday, 27 June, 2008 8:36:08 PM getting to know you reposted/ Rene's

1.ok, whats' yer name? Rene Toro2. where do you live? Right now I live in Suisun City CA, but we are trying to move to TX

3. Vegan, vegetarian, raw foodie, fence sitter, or secret carnivorelurker? wanting to be vegan.. getting information.4. how long have you been vegan/vegetarian: was lastyear got sick, but I am trying again.5. what made you go vegan/veg? when i was, i felt so much better weight wise, and inside until i got sick with anemia then i felt weak6. are you finding it easy, moderately difficult or hellish tofollow your dietin your region? hard7. What is your fave food style/region? chinese8. Name a food/dish you've had recently that you really like: 9. Any dishes you miss/wish you could have that you know longer eat? 10. Any food you don't like (we can safely assume that meat is onthat list, and

we can exclude it!) radishes11. Fave Color: blues12. Fave Beverage: sweet tea13. Fave Flower: hybiscus14. Fave Band: i like r & b music and some american latin15. Fave thing to do on a weekend? travel with my family to zoos museums or amusement parks16. If you could live anywhere in the world, it would be...? texas in the states, italy abroad ( i used to host exchange students I have a ' home ' in many countries.. )17. Name 5 of your fave books/authorsa. Bibleb. any sylvia browne books

c. anything do do with the bible and de coding itd. chicken soup bookse. cookbooks and womans world magazines ! LOL18. What makes you happy? My family and my friends.19. what makes you angry? dealing with my ex husband lol20. What makes you sad? when my kids are hurting or my husband is hurting... i am a people pleaser.. and that is a downfall I suppose21. I could offer a post holocaust world: someone to talk to, I am very empathic.

Not happy with your email address? Get the one you really want - millions of new email addresses available now at

To send an email to -unsubscr ibe

MARKETPLACE

users, take advantage of a free trial offer from

Blockbuster!

Change settings via the Web ( ID required) Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily

Digest | Switch format to Traditional Visit Your Group | Terms of Use | Un

Recent Activity

Familyographer Zone

Learn how to take

great pictures.

w/ John McEnroe

Join the All-Bran

Day 10 Club.

Best of Y! Groups

Check it out

and nominate your

group to be featured.

Rene' Toro

Not happy with your email address?

Get the one you really want - millions of new email addresses available now at

Guest guest

Depends on where in TX. Austin is DEFINITELY very veggie-friendly. I've been there.

On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 4:05 PM, Peter VV <swpgh01 wrote:

Hi Rene Toro,

a few people on here from CA believe. Hope you enjoy it on here, please feel free to chat about anything.

Just curious, why would a vegan want to move to Texas? doesnt seem very vegan friendly to me?

Peter vv

Rene From Cali <californiafairy24

Friday, 27 June, 2008 8:36:08 PM getting to know you reposted/ Rene's

3. Vegan, vegetarian, raw foodie, fence sitter, or secret carnivorelurker? wanting to be vegan.. getting information.

4. how long have you been vegan/vegetarian: was lastyear got sick, but I am trying again.5. what made you go vegan/veg? when i was, i felt so much better weight wise, and inside until i got sick with anemia then i felt weak

6. are you finding it easy, moderately difficult or hellish tofollow your dietin your region? hard7. What is your fave food style/region? chinese8. Name a food/dish you've had recently that you really like:

9. Any dishes you miss/wish you could have that you know longer eat? 10. Any food you don't like (we can safely assume that meat is onthat list, and we can exclude it!) radishes11. Fave Color: blues

12. Fave Beverage: sweet tea13. Fave Flower: hybiscus14. Fave Band: i like r & b music and some american latin15. Fave thing to do on a weekend? travel with my family to zoos museums or amusement parks

16. If you could live anywhere in the world, it would be...? texas in the states, italy abroad ( i used to host exchange students I have a ' home ' in many countries.. )17. Name 5 of your fave books/authors

a. Bibleb. any sylvia browne books

c. anything do do with the bible and de coding itd. chicken soup bookse. cookbooks and womans world magazines ! LOL18. What makes you happy? My family and my friends.19. what makes you angry? dealing with my ex husband lol

20. What makes you sad? when my kids are hurting or my husband is hurting... i am a people pleaser.. and that is a downfall I suppose21. I could offer a post holocaust world: someone to talk to, I am very empathic.

MARKETPLACE

Change settings via the Web ( ID required)

Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to Traditional

Visit Your Group | Terms of Use | Un

Recent Activity

New Members

Visit Your Group

Familyographer Zone

Learn how to take

great pictures.

w/ John McEnroe

Join the All-Bran

Day 10 Club.

Best of Y! Groups

Check it out

and nominate your

group to be featured.

Rene' Toro

Not happy with your email address? Get the one you really want - millions of new email addresses available now at -- Email: bluerose156AIM: A Blue Rose 156 YM: blue_rose_156

http://x-bluerose-x.livejournal.com~Boston_GothicBoston_Mystic

Boston-Pagans

Guest guest

neither is suisun

hahhahahahahahahaha

but, ihear austin is pretty vegan ok...tho, the rest of Tejas scares the beejeebers out of me...

granted, a lot seems to scare me

Peter VV Jun 27, 2008 4:05 PM Re: getting to know you reposted/ Rene's

Hi Rene Toro,

Peter vv

Rene From Cali <californiafairy24 > Sent: Friday, 27 June, 2008 8:36:08 PM getting to know you reposted/ Rene's

3. Vegan, vegetarian, raw foodie, fence sitter, or secret carnivorelurker? wanting to be vegan.. getting information.4. how long have you been vegan/vegetarian: was lastyear got sick, but I am trying again.5. what made you go vegan/veg? when i was, i felt so much better weight wise, and inside until i got sick with anemia then i felt weak6. are you finding it easy, moderately difficult or hellish tofollow your dietin your region? hard7. What is your fave food style/region? chinese8. Name a food/dish you've had recently that you really like: 9. Any dishes you miss/wish you could have that you know longer eat? 10. Any food you don't like (we can safely assume that meat is onthat list, and we can exclude it!) radishes11. Fave Color: blues12. Fave Beverage: sweet tea13. Fave Flower: hybiscus14. Fave Band: i like r & b music and some american latin15. Fave thing to do on a weekend? travel with my family to zoos museums or amusement parks16. If you could live anywhere in the world, it would be...? texas in the states, italy abroad ( i used to host exchange students I have a ' home ' in many countries.. )17. Name 5 of your fave books/authorsa. Bibleb. any sylvia browne books

MARKETPLACE

Change settings via the Web ( ID required) Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to Traditional Visit Your Group | Terms of Use | Un

Recent Activity

Familyographer Zone

Learn how to take

great pictures.

w/ John McEnroe

Join the All-Bran

Day 10 Club.

Best of Y! Groups

Check it out

and nominate your

group to be featured.

Rene' Toro

“We now know that a neo-conservative is an arsonist who sets the house on fire and six years later boasts that no one can put it out.†- Bill Moyers

Guest guest

Austin is the liberal oasis of TX much like New Orleans is the liberal oasis of LA.

On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 4:13 PM, fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

neither is suisun

hahhahahahahahahaha

but, ihear austin is pretty vegan ok...tho, the rest of Tejas scares the beejeebers out of me...

granted, a lot seems to scare me

Peter VV

Jun 27, 2008 4:05 PM

Re: getting to know you reposted/ Rene's

Hi Rene Toro,

Peter vv

Rene From Cali <californiafairy24

Sent: Friday, 27 June, 2008 8:36:08 PM getting to know you reposted/ Rene's

3. Vegan, vegetarian, raw foodie, fence sitter, or secret carnivorelurker? wanting to be vegan.. getting information.

4. how long have you been vegan/vegetarian: was lastyear got sick, but I am trying again.5. what made you go vegan/veg? when i was, i felt so much better weight wise, and inside until i got sick with anemia then i felt weak

6. are you finding it easy, moderately difficult or hellish tofollow your dietin your region? hard7. What is your fave food style/region? chinese8. Name a food/dish you've had recently that you really like:

9. Any dishes you miss/wish you could have that you know longer eat? 10. Any food you don't like (we can safely assume that meat is onthat list, and we can exclude it!) radishes11. Fave Color: blues

12. Fave Beverage: sweet tea13. Fave Flower: hybiscus14. Fave Band: i like r & b music and some american latin15. Fave thing to do on a weekend? travel with my family to zoos museums or amusement parks

16. If you could live anywhere in the world, it would be...? texas in the states, italy abroad ( i used to host exchange students I have a ' home ' in many countries.. )17. Name 5 of your fave books/authors

a. Bibleb. any sylvia browne books

c. anything do do with the bible and de coding itd. chicken soup bookse. cookbooks and womans world magazines ! LOL18. What makes you happy? My family and my friends.19. what makes you angry? dealing with my ex husband lol

20. What makes you sad? when my kids are hurting or my husband is hurting... i am a people pleaser.. and that is a downfall I suppose21. I could offer a post holocaust world: someone to talk to, I am very empathic.

MARKETPLACE

Change settings via the Web ( ID required)

Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to Traditional

Visit Your Group | Terms of Use | Un

Recent Activity

New Members

Visit Your Group

Familyographer Zone

Learn how to take

great pictures.

w/ John McEnroe

Join the All-Bran

Day 10 Club.

Best of Y! Groups

Check it out

and nominate your

group to be featured.

Rene' Toro

"We now know that a neo-conservative is an arsonist who sets the house on fire and six years later boasts that no one can put it out." - Bill Moyers

-- Email: bluerose156AIM: A Blue Rose 156 YM: blue_rose_156http://x-bluerose-x.livejournal.com

~Boston_GothicBoston_MysticBoston-Pagans

Guest guest

wow, that sounds great!

everything i've heard from texas vegans seemed like they were in desperate str8's. and from the times i've been there...how many times do you see that sign about the mega steak going across the country?

"you are only 412 miles from the biggest steak in the US! everything is bigger in texas!"

great to hear it's growing down there and doing that well.

Heather Farlow Jun 27, 2008 4:10 PM Re: getting to know you reposted/ Rene's

Texas is vegan friendly. Especially in Austin. But I live in San Antonio and there are so many vegans to mingle with. We have monthly potlucks, babysit each others kids. It's nice.

Peter VV <swpgh01 (AT) talk21 (DOT) com> Sent: Friday, June 27, 2008 3:05:52 PMRe: getting to know you reposted/ Rene's

Hi Rene Toro,

Peter vv

Rene From Cali <californiafairy24@ >@gro ups.comFriday, 27 June, 2008 8:36:08 PM getting to know you reposted/ Rene's

MARKETPLACE

Recent Activity

Familyographer Zone

Learn how to take

great pictures.

w/ John McEnroe

Join the All-Bran

Day 10 Club.

Best of Y! Groups

Check it out

and nominate your

group to be featured.

Rene' Toro

Guest guest

Sorry my re-conceptions running away with me..............

Peter vv

Heather Farlow <farjoy2 Sent: Friday, 27 June, 2008 9:10:00 PMRe: getting to know you reposted/ Rene's

Texas is vegan friendly. Especially in Austin. But I live in San Antonio and there are so many vegans to mingle with. We have monthly potlucks, babysit each others kids. It's nice.

Peter VV <swpgh01 (AT) talk21 (DOT) com>@gro ups.comFriday, June 27, 2008 3:05:52 PMRe: getting to know you reposted/ Rene's

Hi Rene Toro,

Peter vv

Rene From Cali <californiafairy24@ >@gro ups.comFriday, 27 June, 2008 8:36:08 PM getting to know you reposted/ Rene's

3. Vegan, vegetarian, raw foodie, fence sitter, or secret carnivorelurker? wanting to be vegan.. getting information.4. how long have you been vegan/vegetarian: was lastyear got sick, but I am trying again.5. what made you go vegan/veg? when i was, i felt so much better weight wise, and inside until i got sick with anemia then i felt weak6. are you finding it easy, moderately difficult or hellish tofollow your dietin your region? hard7. What is your fave food style/region? chinese8. Name a food/dish you've had recently that you really like: 9. Any dishes you miss/wish you could have that you know longer eat? 10. Any food you don't like (we can safely assume that meat is onthat list, and we can exclude it!) radishes11. Fave Color: blues12. Fave Beverage: sweet tea13. Fave Flower: hybiscus14. Fave Band: i like r & b music and some american latin15. Fave

thing to do on a weekend? travel with my family to zoos museums or amusement parks16. If you could live anywhere in the world, it would be...? texas in the states, italy abroad ( i used to host exchange students I have a ' home ' in many countries.. )17. Name 5 of your fave books/authorsa. Bibleb. any sylvia browne books

Messages in this topic (15) Reply (via web post) | Start a

MARKETPLACE

Recent Activity

Familyographer Zone

Learn how to take

great pictures.

w/ John McEnroe

Join the All-Bran

Day 10 Club.

Best of Y! Groups

Check it out

and nominate your

group to be featured.

Rene' Toro

Not happy with your email address?

Get the one you really want - millions of new email addresses available now at

Guest guest

Also my children in school asked the board for options at the snack bar and the board gave them a budget and let them pick (along with other vege/vegan children) what they would like to offer. Now we do live outside of San Antonio in a small town called Cibolo. Vegetarianism seem to be a growing fad in junior high and high school, with all of the rock idols posing for PETA. Now that's progress! fraggle <EBbrewpunx Sent: Friday, June 27, 2008

3:15:53 PMRe: getting to know you reposted/ Rene's

wow, that sounds great!

everything i've heard from texas vegans seemed like they were in desperate str8's. and from the times i've been there...how many times do you see that sign about the mega steak going across the country?

"you are only 412 miles from the biggest steak in the US! everything is bigger in texas!"

Heather Farlow Jun 27, 2008 4:10 PM @gro ups.com Re: getting to know you reposted/ Rene's

Peter VV <swpgh01 (AT) talk21 (DOT) com>@gro ups.comFriday, June 27, 2008 3:05:52 PMRe: getting to know you reposted/ Rene's

Hi Rene Toro,

Peter vv

3. Vegan, vegetarian, raw foodie, fence sitter, or secret carnivorelurker? wanting to be vegan.. getting information.4. how long have you been vegan/vegetarian: was lastyear got sick, but I am trying again.5. what made you go vegan/veg? when i was, i felt so much better weight wise, and inside until i got sick with anemia then i felt weak6. are you finding it easy, moderately difficult or hellish tofollow your dietin your region? hard7. What is your fave food style/region? chinese8. Name a food/dish you've had recently that you really like: 9. Any dishes you miss/wish you could have that you know longer eat? 10. Any food you don't like (we can safely assume that meat is onthat list, and we can exclude it!) radishes11. Fave Color: blues12. Fave Beverage: sweet tea13. Fave Flower: hybiscus14. Fave Band: i like r & b music and some american latin15. Fave

thing to do on a weekend? travel with my family to zoos museums or amusement parks16. If you could live anywhere in the world, it would be...? texas in the states, italy abroad ( i used to host exchange students I have a ' home ' in many countries.. )17. Name 5 of your fave books/authorsa. Bibleb. any sylvia browne books

MARKETPLACE

Recent Activity

Familyographer Zone

Learn how to take

great pictures.

w/ John McEnroe

Join the All-Bran

Day 10 Club.

Best of Y! Groups

Check it out

and nominate your

group to be featured.

Rene' Toro

“We now know that a neo-conservative is an arsonist who sets the house on fire and six years later boasts that no one can put it out.” - Bill Moyers

Guest guest

congratulations!!!!!

wonderful to hear about good things....

makes my pessimistic heart beat once or twice in my cold cold chest

(hahahahaha)

Heather Farlow Jun 27, 2008 4:21 PM Re: getting to know you reposted/ Rene's

Also my children in school asked the board for options at the snack bar and the board gave them a budget and let them pick (along with other vege/vegan children) what they would like to offer. Now we do live outside of San Antonio in a small town called Cibolo. Vegetarianism seem to be a growing fad in junior high and high school, with all of the rock idols posing for PETA. Now that's progress!

fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net> Sent: Friday, June 27, 2008 3:15:53 PMRe: getting to know you reposted/ Rene's

wow, that sounds great!

Heather Farlow Jun 27, 2008 4:10 PM @gro ups.com Re: getting to know you reposted/ Rene's

Hi Rene Toro,

Peter vv

MARKETPLACE

Recent Activity

Familyographer Zone

Learn how to take

great pictures.

w/ John McEnroe

Join the All-Bran

Day 10 Club.

Best of Y! Groups

Check it out

and nominate your

group to be featured.

Rene' Toro

Guest guest

texas is cheaper to live in than CA, more job advancements for my husband, and my inlaws are in texas. :) Tyler / Henderson Tx to be exact. ;) It is also closer to my ex husband who is in Va, so it will be easier to exchange the kids when he gets visits.

Rene' Toro

--- On Fri, 6/27/08, Heather Farlow <farjoy2 wrote:

Heather Farlow <farjoy2Re: getting to know you reposted/ Rene's Date: Friday, June 27, 2008, 8:21 PM

Also my children in school asked the board for options at the snack bar and the board gave them a budget and let them pick (along with other vege/vegan children) what they would like to offer. Now we do live outside of San Antonio in a small town called Cibolo. Vegetarianism seem to be a growing fad in junior high and high school, with all of the rock idols posing for PETA. Now that's progress!

fraggle <EBbrewpunx@earthlin k.net>@gro ups.comFriday, June 27, 2008 3:15:53 PMRe: getting to know you reposted/ Rene's

wow, that sounds great!

Hi Rene Toro,

Peter vv

Messages in this topic (15) Reply (via web post) | Start a

MARKETPLACE

Recent Activity

Familyographer Zone

Learn how to take

great pictures.

w/ John McEnroe

Join the All-Bran

Day 10 Club.

Best of Y! Groups

Check it out

and nominate your

group to be featured.

Rene' Toro

“We now know that a neo-conservative is an arsonist who sets the house on fire and six years later boasts that no one can put it out.” - Bill Moyers

Guest guest

ah cool you know where suisun is ?? LOL everyone knows fairfield.. but not so much suisun.

thanks for those tips. i actually wrote down yesterday the 1st farmers market this month.. it seems that here in fairfield.. the farmers market has really depleated. they used to have a plethora of things, but now its like they are all selling the same items, and all the bread people are gone.. replaced with people selling italian charms and belt buckels. sad

Rene' Toro

--- On Fri, 6/27/08, fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

fraggle <EBbrewpunxRe: getting to know you reposted/ Rene's Date: Friday, June 27, 2008, 7:57 PM

ah, my partner's parents live in suisun, and she lived there for a good number of years.

one..farmers markets..a lot of em out there...eat with the season, get to know yer local farmers..you' ll get great deals, a varied diet, and you'll be helping your neighbors

dos. ethnic food...check out ethnic markets....tons of vegan options when you go into yer local indian, middle eastern, chinese, etc store.

and, in yer neck of the woods, those i think wouldbe really good options..

cheers

fraggle

Rene From Cali Jun 27, 2008 3:36 PM @gro ups.com getting to know you reposted/ Rene's

3. Vegan, vegetarian, raw foodie, fence sitter, or secret carnivorelurker? wanting to be vegan.. getting information.4. how long have you been vegan/vegetarian: was lastyear got sick, but I am trying again.5. what made you go vegan/veg? when i was, i felt so much better weight wise, and inside until i got sick with anemia then i felt weak6. are you finding it easy, moderately difficult or hellish tofollow your dietin your region? hard7. What is your fave food style/region? chinese8. Name a food/dish you've had recently that you really like: 9. Any dishes you miss/wish you could have that you know longer eat? 10. Any food you don't like (we can safely assume that meat is onthat list, and

we can exclude it!) radishes11. Fave Color: blues12. Fave Beverage: sweet tea13. Fave Flower: hybiscus14. Fave Band: i like r & b music and some american latin15. Fave thing to do on a weekend? travel with my family to zoos museums or amusement parks16. If you could live anywhere in the world, it would be...? texas in the states, italy abroad ( i used to host exchange students I have a ' home ' in many countries.. )17. Name 5 of your fave books/authorsa. Bibleb. any sylvia browne books

MARKETPLACE

Blockbuster!

Change settings via the Web ( ID required) Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily

Recent Activity

Familyographer Zone

Learn how to take

great pictures.

w/ John McEnroe

Join the All-Bran

Day 10 Club.

Best of Y! Groups

Check it out

and nominate your

group to be featured.

Rene' Toro

Guest guest

that is sad

i'd check out vacaville if you could. there is a permanent "farmer's market" out that way as well, right off the 80. they used to be mostly organic, but last time we went thru they sadly had changed.

nuthin remains the same forever

check out fruit stands, search for organic ones...join an CSA....

Rene From Cali Jun 27, 2008 5:14 PM Re: getting to know you reposted/ Rene's

ah cool you know where suisun is ?? LOL everyone knows fairfield.. but not so much suisun.

thanks for those tips. i actually wrote down yesterday the 1st farmers market this month.. it seems that here in fairfield.. the farmers market has really depleated. they used to have a plethora of things, but now its like they are all selling the same items, and all the bread people are gone.. replaced with people selling italian charms and belt buckels. sad

Rene' Toro

--- On Fri, 6/27/08, fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net> wrote:

fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net>Re: getting to know you reposted/ Rene's Date: Friday, June 27, 2008, 7:57 PM

one..farmers markets..a lot of em out there...eat with the season, get to know yer local farmers..you' ll get great deals, a varied diet, and you'll be helping your neighbors

and, in yer neck of the woods, those i think wouldbe really good options..

cheers

fraggle

Rene From Cali Jun 27, 2008 3:36 PM @gro ups.com getting to know you reposted/ Rene's

MARKETPLACE

Recent Activity

Familyographer Zone

Learn how to take

great pictures.

w/ John McEnroe

Join the All-Bran

Day 10 Club.

Best of Y! Groups

Check it out

and nominate your

group to be featured.

Rene' Toro

Guest guest

ya ya the one on the way to Dixon. I havent been there since last year..

I also can't wait for Apple Hill this fall..I LOVE going up there and getting all that apple pie and samples of apple stuff !

Rene' Toro

--- On Fri, 6/27/08, fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

fraggle <EBbrewpunxRe: getting to know you reposted/ Rene's Date: Friday, June 27, 2008, 9:30 PM

that is sad

i'd check out vacaville if you could. there is a permanent "farmer's market" out that way as well, right off the 80. they used to be mostly organic, but last time we went thru they sadly had changed.

Rene From Cali Jun 27, 2008 5:14 PM @gro ups.com Re: getting to know you reposted/ Rene's

Rene' Toro

--- On Fri, 6/27/08, fraggle <EBbrewpunx@earthlin k.net> wrote:

fraggle <EBbrewpunx@earthlin k.net>Re: getting to know you reposted/ Rene's@gro ups.comFriday, June 27, 2008, 7:57 PM

and, in yer neck of the woods, those i think wouldbe really good options...

cheers

fraggle

MARKETPLACE

Blockbuster!

Recent Activity

Familyographer Zone

Learn how to take

great pictures.

w/ John McEnroe

Join the All-Bran

Day 10 Club.

Best of Y! Groups

Check it out

and nominate your

group to be featured.

Rene' Toro

Guest guest

sorry, don't know apple hill. i assume it's a harvest fest or the like in the sierra foothills? or am i way off?

i only get to the sierra foothill region maybe once a year or so nowdays...last time was last summer for a wedding. and of course to stop at brewpubs along the way...

wheeeeee

Rene From Cali Jun 27, 2008 5:39 PM Re: getting to know you reposted/ Rene's

ya ya the one on the way to Dixon. I havent been there since last year..

I also can't wait for Apple Hill this fall..I LOVE going up there and getting all that apple pie and samples of apple stuff !

Rene' Toro

--- On Fri, 6/27/08, fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net> wrote:

fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net>Re: getting to know you reposted/ Rene's Date: Friday, June 27, 2008, 9:30 PM

that is sad

Rene From Cali Jun 27, 2008 5:14 PM @gro ups.com Re: getting to know you reposted/ Rene's

Rene' Toro

--- On Fri, 6/27/08, fraggle <EBbrewpunx@earthlin k.net> wrote:

fraggle <EBbrewpunx@earthlin k.net>Re: getting to know you reposted/ Rene's@gro ups.comFriday, June 27, 2008, 7:57 PM

and, in yer neck of the woods, those i think wouldbe really good options...

cheers

fraggle

MARKETPLACE

Recent Activity

Familyographer Zone

Learn how to take

great pictures.

w/ John McEnroe

Join the All-Bran

Day 10 Club.

Best of Y! Groups

Check it out

and nominate your

group to be featured.

Rene' Toro

“We now know that a neo-conservative is an arsonist who sets the house on fire and six years later boasts that no one can put it out.†- Bill Moyers “We now know that a neo-conservative is an arsonist who sets the house on fire and six years later boasts that no one can put it out.†- Bill Moyers

Guest guest

FYI...I have been in Texas (NJ/Boston transplant) for 6 years now (Dallas area) and it is incredibly Vegan/Veg friendly!If anyone is thinking of moving to the area...there are tons of places to go. Happy to share info.Austin is great as well! Lorraine Bryda /// Art DirectorHatch Studios /// http://hatch-studios.comlbrydatelephone: 682/622-9057efax: 810/821-7760