IndiaDivine.org

anemia...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

have you seen a doctor about the amemia?

i would suggest, legumes..plenty of legumes..beans, peas, peanuts

leafy green veggies..chard...kale..and all that

and, make sure you have something with vitamin c..that helps with the uptake of iron

Rene From Cali Jun 27, 2008 3:29 PM Re: Hi I am new, and I have many questions...

Me either, but I do get annemic very easy whether I am trying or not trying to be veg. It just seems to subside when I take iron pills, but those make me not be able to go potty lol.. so I was just going back to meat eating with red meats, and that stopped it. Then I got sick from that, because I have no galbladder due to galstones, from ... eating red meat.. so.. lol so I felt like I couldn't win no matter what I did. I need to be able to find the way to be veg, or vegan and not get sick..... that is why I joined this list. Seemed like a great place to get some information. :)

Rene' Toro

--- On Fri, 6/27/08, Mikeygirl9915 <mikeygrl9915 > wrote:

Mikeygirl9915 <mikeygrl9915 >Re: Hi I am new, and I have many questions... Date: Friday, June 27, 2008, 7:26 PM

Welcome :)No kids so can't help you there. I've been Vegan for almost 2 years and haven't had any "negative" health at all, so I'm not sure what you might have done "wrong".

On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 12:58 PM, Rene From Cali <californiafairy24@ > wrote:

Hi I am new to your list thank you for letting me join.

I am not a vegan yet, though I am seeking information, and have many questions.

I tried to go vegatarian last year, but I got really annemic and sick. Is there a way to avoid this if I am going to try this again ? I am a mommie of 6 kids, I can't be passing out lol

Also, with the whole milk issue... if you have a 6 week old baby on formula.. how can one be vegan. I have a baby who is on formula, and I am not sure how to justify it if I am going to go vegan. I also have an 18 mo who is on whole milk. What do vegans do for their babies ??

I also wanted to add that I was inspired to think again about becoming vegan due to the tv show 30 days where they took a hunter from NC and put him in a vegan family.

I have more questions but I won't overwelm, I just wanted to say thanks in advance for answering my questions.

Rene' Toro

-- Gymbo in Texas"We're going to go fast for Bobby!" RIP Bobby Hamilton 5/29/57-1/7/ 07"Cue the Duck!" RIP BP 7/12/41-1/16/ 07www.myspace. com/nascartaebog ymmie

“We now know that a neo-conservative is an arsonist who sets the house on fire and six years later boasts that no one can put it out.†- Bill Moyers

Guest guest

i used to see one, but all they gave me was iron pills..

Rene' Toro

--- On Fri, 6/27/08, fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

fraggle <EBbrewpunxRe: anemia... Date: Friday, June 27, 2008, 8:00 PM

have you seen a doctor about the amemia?

i would suggest, legumes..plenty of legumes..beans, peas, peanuts

leafy green veggies..chard. ..kale..and all that

and, make sure you have something with vitamin c..that helps with the uptake of iron

Rene From Cali Jun 27, 2008 3:29 PM @gro ups.com Re: Hi I am new, and I have many questions...

Me either, but I do get annemic very easy whether I am trying or not trying to be veg. It just seems to subside when I take iron pills, but those make me not be able to go potty lol.. so I was just going back to meat eating with red meats, and that stopped it. Then I got sick from that, because I have no galbladder due to galstones, from ... eating red meat.. so.. lol so I felt like I couldn't win no matter what I did. I need to be able to find the way to be veg, or vegan and not get sick..... that is why I joined this list. Seemed like a great place to get some information. :)

Rene' Toro

--- On Fri, 6/27/08, Mikeygirl9915 <mikeygrl9915@ gmail.com> wrote:

Mikeygirl9915 <mikeygrl9915@ gmail.com>Re: Hi I am new, and I have many questions...@gro ups.comFriday, June 27, 2008, 7:26 PM

Welcome :)No kids so can't help you there. I've been Vegan for almost 2 years and haven't had any "negative" health at all, so I'm not sure what you might have done "wrong".

On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 12:58 PM, Rene From Cali <californiafairy24@ > wrote:

Hi I am new to your list thank you for letting me join.

I am not a vegan yet, though I am seeking information, and have many questions.

I tried to go vegatarian last year, but I got really annemic and sick. Is there a way to avoid this if I am going to try this again ? I am a mommie of 6 kids, I can't be passing out lol

Also, with the whole milk issue... if you have a 6 week old baby on formula.. how can one be vegan. I have a baby who is on formula, and I am not sure how to justify it if I am going to go vegan. I also have an 18 mo who is on whole milk. What do vegans do for their babies ??

I also wanted to add that I was inspired to think again about becoming vegan due to the tv show 30 days where they took a hunter from NC and put him in a vegan family.

I have more questions but I won't overwelm, I just wanted to say thanks in advance for answering my questions.

Rene' Toro

-- Gymbo in Texas"We're going to go fast for Bobby!" RIP Bobby Hamilton 5/29/57-1/7/ 07"Cue the Duck!" RIP BP 7/12/41-1/16/ 07www.myspace. com/nascartaebog ymmie

“We now know that a neo-conservative is an arsonist who sets the house on fire and six years later boasts that no one can put it out.” - Bill Moyers