IndiaDivine.org

getting to know you reposted/ Rene's

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

1.ok, whats' yer name? Rene Toro2. where do you live? Right now I live in Suisun City CA, but we are trying to move to TX

3. Vegan, vegetarian, raw foodie, fence sitter, or secret carnivorelurker? wanting to be vegan.. getting information.4. how long have you been vegan/vegetarian: was lastyear got sick, but I am trying again.5. what made you go vegan/veg? when i was, i felt so much better weight wise, and inside until i got sick with anemia then i felt weak6. are you finding it easy, moderately difficult or hellish tofollow your dietin your region? hard7. What is your fave food style/region? chinese8. Name a food/dish you've had recently that you really like: 9. Any dishes you miss/wish you could have that you know longer eat? 10. Any food you don't like (we

can safely assume that meat is onthat list, and we can exclude it!) radishes11. Fave Color: blues12. Fave Beverage: sweet tea13. Fave Flower: hybiscus14. Fave Band: i like r & b music and some american latin15. Fave thing to do on a weekend? travel with my family to zoos museums or amusement parks16. If you could live anywhere in the world, it would be...? texas in the states, italy abroad ( i used to host exchange students I have a ' home ' in many countries.. )17. Name 5 of your fave books/authorsa. Bibleb. any sylvia browne books

c. anything do do with the bible and de coding itd. chicken soup bookse. cookbooks and womans world magazines ! LOL18. What makes you happy? My family and my friends.19. what makes you angry? dealing with my ex husband lol20. What makes you sad? when my kids are hurting or my husband is hurting... i am a people pleaser.. and that is a downfall I suppose21. I could offer a post holocaust world: someone to talk to, I am very empathic.

Not happy with your email address? Get the one you really want - millions of new email addresses available now at Messages in this topic (15) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic

Messages | Database | Polls

To send an email to -

MARKETPLACE

users, take advantage of a free trial offer from

Blockbuster!

Change settings via the Web ( ID required) Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to Traditional Visit Your Group | Terms of Use | Un

Recent Activity

New MembersVisit Your Group

Familyographer Zone

Learn how to take

great pictures.

w/ John McEnroe

Join the All-Bran

Day 10 Club.

Best of Y! Groups

Check it out

and nominate your

group to be featured.