IndiaDivine.org

New to the group

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello everyone!

My name is Rose and I'm from Delaware. My oncologist put me on an alkalyzing/vegetarian diet a month ago. I've been doing fairly well keeping to it. I was allowed one portion of meat a week, but last week I had such horrible heartburn afterward I seriously thought about it and decided it was time to go completely meatless. I do know that I've been feeling much better on the veggie diet and my cancer markers have actually decreased and bloodwork looks better than it has for a long time! (Theory is that cancer can't grow in an alkaline environment, but flourishes in an acidic one. Major source of acid - meat!) I've enjoyed the foods I've been eating and have more energy than I have in years! Even my skin looks better. Problem is that NO ONE around me is vegetarian/vegan, so its hard to get support. My new hubby does try to eat what I have but still likes his meat. Its nice to

find a group like this! I also have a softspot for animals, and had trouble eating meat when I thought about where it came from.

Anyway, I'm glad to be here and look forward to getting to know you!

Rose