IndiaDivine.org

Alan beer

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

ok, come on over. i have a few bottles of pale ale homebrew with your name on them

:)

we should have a vegan chat get together (peter and jo can pay airfare for the rest of us). i'll bring the homebrew

Peter VV Jun 30, 2008 11:52 AM Re: Alan Davies

I am not interested in your apologies, just your beer....

Peter vv

fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net> Sent: Monday, 30 June, 2008 8:50:01 PMRe: Alan Davies

just trying to do my job peter my dear

where have a been? i dunno! where am i? who are you? what fool put a carpet on the wall?

sorry, had a very full weekend, no time to play online...what with working and going to shows, Pride, a couple trips to the Trappist, farmers markets, etc.

you have my apologies...

fraggle

Peter VV Jun 30, 2008 11:42 AM @gro ups.com Re: Alan Davies

where you been? bottom of a pint glass again? thats old news, me and Bea is TIGHT! now....

Peter vv

fraggle <EBbrewpunx@earthlin k.net>@gro ups.comMonday, 30 June, 2008 8:36:30 PMRe: Alan Davies

mellow out there peter..step back....

no need to get yer wool all up in a ruffle...

Peter VV Jun 28, 2008 1:59 PM @gro ups.com Re: Alan Davies

What?

Vegetarianism is a broad and sometimes vague term. Most consume dairy, some consume fish and give themselves strange terms like pescatarian, lacto -ovotarians etc?

Vegans abstain from all animal products so no room for manouvre or confusion or vagueness is there?

So whats with the Even You crap?

If I appear thick, its because I am, If you want to call me names do so, I can take it , just be straight eh? Have I offended you in some way?

Peter vv

Beatriz <searchingalight@ >@gro ups.comSaturday, 28 June, 2008 10:47:47 PMRe: Alan Davies

Even You, Peter? :( <sigh>--- On Sat, 6/28/08, Peter VV <swpgh01 (AT) talk21 (DOT) com> wrote:

Peter VV <swpgh01 (AT) talk21 (DOT) com>Re: Alan Davies@gro ups.comSaturday, June 28, 2008, 4:51 PM

I thought vegies eat fish? he didnt say he was vegan did he?

Peter vv

jo <jo.heartwork@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comSaturday, 28 June, 2008 9:39:39 PM Alan Davies

I was annoyed at AlanDavies (QI and Jonathon Creek). He always says he is veggie, and yet on a cookery programme today he ate some fish :-(

Jo

Not happy with your email address? Get the one you really want - millions of new email addresses available now at

Not happy with your email address? Get the one you really want - millions of new email addresses available now at “We now know that a neo-conservative is an arsonist who sets the house on fire and six years later boasts that no one can put it out.†- Bill Moyers

Not happy with your email address? Get the one you really want - millions of new email addresses available now at “We now know that a neo-conservative is an arsonist who sets the house on fire and six years later boasts that no one can put it out.†- Bill Moyers

Not happy with your email address? Get the one you really want - millions of new email addresses available now at

“We now know that a neo-conservative is an arsonist who sets the house on fire and six years later boasts that no one can put it out.†- Bill Moyers

Guest guest

I `m up for that, but pale ale? cmon, wheres the oat stout?

Peter vv

fraggle <EBbrewpunx Sent: Monday, 30 June, 2008 9:01:21 PMRe: Alan beer

ok, come on over. i have a few bottles of pale ale homebrew with your name on them

we should have a vegan chat get together (peter and jo can pay airfare for the rest of us). i'll bring the homebrew

Peter VV Jun 30, 2008 11:52 AM @gro ups.com Re: Alan Davies

Peter vv

fraggle <EBbrewpunx@earthlin k.net>@gro ups.comMonday, 30 June, 2008 8:50:01 PMRe: Alan Davies

where have a been? i dunno! where am i? who are you? what fool put a carpet on the wall?

sorry, had a very full weekend, no time to play online...what with working and going to shows, Pride, a couple trips to the Trappist, farmers markets, etc.

you have my apologies...

fraggle

where you been? bottom of a pint glass again? thats old news, me and Bea is TIGHT! now....

Peter vv

fraggle <EBbrewpunx@earthlin k.net>@gro ups.comMonday, 30 June, 2008 8:36:30 PMRe: Alan Davies

What?

Vegetarianism is a broad and sometimes vague term. Most consume dairy, some consume fish and give themselves strange terms like pescatarian, lacto -ovotarians etc?

Vegans abstain from all animal products so no room for manouvre or confusion or vagueness is there?

If I appear thick, its because I am, If you want to call me names do so, I can take it , just be straight eh? Have I offended you in some way?

Peter vv

Beatriz <searchingalight@ >@gro ups.comSaturday, 28 June, 2008 10:47:47 PMRe: Alan Davies

Even You, Peter? :( <sigh>--- On Sat, 6/28/08, Peter VV <swpgh01 (AT) talk21 (DOT) com> wrote:

Peter VV <swpgh01 (AT) talk21 (DOT) com>Re: Alan Davies@gro ups.comSaturday, June 28, 2008, 4:51 PM

Peter vv

jo <jo.heartwork@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comSaturday, 28 June, 2008 9:39:39 PM Alan Davies

I was annoyed at AlanDavies (QI and Jonathon Creek). He always says he is veggie, and yet on a cookery programme today he ate some fish :-(

Jo

“We now know that a neo-conservative is an arsonist who sets the house on fire and six years later boasts that no one can put it out.†- Bill Moyers

Not happy with your email address?

Get the one you really want - millions of new email addresses available now at

Guest guest

sorta warm to be brewing an oatmeal stout. i can only brew what the ambient temperature under the stairs dictate..unless you wanna sport and buy me a temp controlled fermentor.

and, here i offer you a beer, and you give me gump...nice..real nice...

not like i offered you pabst or something, sheesh

Peter VV Jun 30, 2008 12:11 PM Re: Alan beer

Peter vv

fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net> Sent: Monday, 30 June, 2008 9:01:21 PMRe: Alan beer

Peter vv

fraggle <EBbrewpunx@earthlin k.net>@gro ups.comMonday, 30 June, 2008 8:50:01 PMRe: Alan Davies

you have my apologies...

fraggle

Peter vv

What?

Peter vv

Peter vv

Jo

Guest guest

I never had a vegan pale ale that I could rave about..............

Peter vv

fraggle <EBbrewpunx Sent: Monday, 30 June, 2008 9:18:57 PMRe: Alan beer

sorta warm to be brewing an oatmeal stout. i can only brew what the ambient temperature under the stairs dictate..unless you wanna sport and buy me a temp controlled fermentor.

and, here i offer you a beer, and you give me gump...nice. .real nice...

not like i offered you pabst or something, sheesh

Peter VV Jun 30, 2008 12:11 PM @gro ups.com Re: Alan beer

Peter vv

fraggle <EBbrewpunx@earthlin k.net>@gro ups.comMonday, 30 June, 2008 9:01:21 PMRe: Alan beer

Peter vv

you have my apologies...

fraggle

Peter vv

What?

Peter vv

Peter vv

Jo

Not happy with your email address?

Get the one you really want - millions of new email addresses available now at