IndiaDivine.org

In search for VEGAN bread and VEGAN gum!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Oh yes--very easy to get vegan bread. Typically I shop at Whole Foods because they outline their ingredients to death, and I get their organic stuff. 99% of the time however I get the organic lo carb pita breads that are vegan and have omega-3 from flaxseed and all.

Couldn't tell you about gum, though.

On Tue, Jul 1, 2008 at 10:42 PM, Mercedez <Dragonheart_Kitty wrote:

As the title says, does anyone here eat any Vegan bread.. if there isany. And if at all, any Vegan Gum? THANKS

Mercedez---To send an email to -! Groups Links<*> /

<*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional<*> To change settings online go to: /join

( ID required)<*> To change settings via email: -digest -fullfeatured

<*>

Guest guest

Hi Mercedez

In England we can get veganbread quite easily, almost anywhere. Are you in America? I don't know anything about gum, I'm afraid - I don't like it!

Jo

-

Mercedez

Wednesday, July 02, 2008 3:42 AM

In search for VEGAN bread and VEGAN gum!

As the title says, does anyone here eat any Vegan bread.. if there is any. And if at all, any Vegan Gum? THANKSMercedez

Guest guest

hello mercedes

where do you live

vegan bread is simple. there are tons of small bakeries over here, and most of em are fine

(of course read ingredients)

as for gum, there are a couple out there, like B-fresh...couldn't tell you how they taste tho, haven't chewed gum in YEARS.....

Mercedez Jul 1, 2008 6:42 PM In search for VEGAN bread and VEGAN gum!

As the title says, does anyone here eat any Vegan bread.. if there is any. And if at all, any Vegan Gum? THANKSMercedez

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.

Guest guest

Rudy's Organic bread, located in the freezer section, is quite good.

We've been able to find it in the US and the Caribbean. I don't know

where else it is shipped. Ezekiel's Bread is yummy as well, and they

also have whole grain English muffins that are amazing.

~Faith

, " Mercedez " <Dragonheart_Kitty

wrote:

>

> As the title says, does anyone here eat any Vegan bread.. if there is

> any. And if at all, any Vegan Gum? THANKS

>

> Mercedez

>

Guest guest

I eat Pita bread all the time, they're good with faux meats and

veggies - MMM. But I really miss fluffy Carby bread. Im craving carbs

and have bene in a chewy mood (thus increasing my appetite). I,

ofcourse, read all the ingredients on everything I buy, even veggies..

sometimes they add buttermilk and fish oils to frozen mixes (sometimes

in a " sauce " ), did you know?

Thanks for your guy's help, BTW I live in Everett, WA :)

Mercedez

Guest guest

ok, everett...north of Seattle

there must be a whole foods nearby. or maybe a PCC, i know there are a number around seattle, maybe up by you?

just check out any of the local "craft bakery" breads

down here in SF area, there's Acme, Semifredi's, and a half dozen other bread companies...look for a nice Italian Pugliese or a Batard,

chewy italian table breads

cheers

fraggle

Mercedez Jul 2, 2008 7:07 PM Re: In search for VEGAN bread and VEGAN gum!

I eat Pita bread all the time, they're good with faux meats and veggies - MMM. But I really miss fluffy Carby bread. Im craving carbs and have bene in a chewy mood (thus increasing my appetite). I, ofcourse, read all the ingredients on everything I buy, even veggies.. sometimes they add buttermilk and fish oils to frozen mixes (sometimes in a "sauce"), did you know?Thanks for your guy's help, BTW I live in Everett, WA :)Mercedez

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.

Guest guest

ok, everett...north of Seattle

there must be a whole foods nearby. or maybe a PCC, i know there are a number around seattle, maybe up by you?

just check out any of the local "craft bakery" breads

down here in SF area, there's Acme, Semifredi's, and a half dozen other bread companies...look for a nice Italian Pugliese or a Batard,

chewy italian table breads

cheers

fraggle

Mercedez Jul 2, 2008 7:07 PM Re: In search for VEGAN bread and VEGAN gum!

I eat Pita bread all the time, they're good with faux meats and veggies - MMM. But I really miss fluffy Carby bread. Im craving carbs and have bene in a chewy mood (thus increasing my appetite). I, ofcourse, read all the ingredients on everything I buy, even veggies.. sometimes they add buttermilk and fish oils to frozen mixes (sometimes in a "sauce"), did you know?Thanks for your guy's help, BTW I live in Everett, WA :)Mercedez