IndiaDivine.org

Is KFC Canada’s Vegan Sandwich Not Truly Vegan?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Tastes like chicken...

Filed under: animals, food & drink — michael @ 9:53 pm

Sure, KFC Canada has announced a new vegan option on their menu (thanks to PETA’s decades-long campaign against the fast-food giant) — but do they really get what being a vegan means? I’ll let the purists decide here. Check out this email we received from a reader earlier today:

“I live in Calgary, AB and I was really excited to try the new vegan KFC burger. I called my nearest location to see if they carried it and then asked them how they cooked it. They said they fry it up in the same fryer as the meat. This was very upsetting and I just wanted to pass this news along as I think it might be something that should be posted since it kind of defeats the whole Vegan thing. I still applaud PETA’s efforts but thought it might be info that should be passed along to others were are also a little misinformed.â€

Hmmm…something tells me cooking a vegan sandwich in the same place as a chicken sandwich seconds before ain’t gonna cut it. Thoughts?

5 Comments

5 Responses to “Is KFC Canada’s Vegan Sandwich Not Truly Vegan?â€

April says on July 21st, 2008 at 11:34 pm

Oh no! That sucks! I guess the sandwich will be good for people just converting to a healthier diet. It will be a good option for meat eaters to abstain from slaughtered flesh for a meal. Other than that, most vegans will be grossed out.

wordster says on July 22nd, 2008 at 8:02 am

Of course this is arguable, but unless someone is “allergic†to meat residue or simply can no longer abide the taste when meat touches their food it doesn’t make a lot of sense to reject the vegan option.

It’s not that vegan food is “contaminated†by being cooked on the grill near meat or thrown in the fryer with chicken. It’s all about the animals!! The main purpose of choosing vegan options is to save the lives of animals and if vegan food is cooked near or with meat, that doesn’t affect how many animals are killed.

Sure, most of us are turned off by the taste of meat and maybe the vegan sandwich pattie will have a bad flavor, which “would†be a good reason to reject it. But it shouldn’t be rejected simply because it is cooked near the meat.

However, I always reject vegan patties/fries, etc. that are cooked directly in animal fat because that act creates demand for the animal product, whereas the pattie cooked next to the meat on the grill or in with the chicken does not.

KFC’s New ‘Vegan’ Sandwich, Now With 20% More Chicken Grease at Deceiver.com says on July 22nd, 2008 at 12:21 pm

[...] ruh-roh. Ecorazzi.com caught a whiff of something meaty from one of their readers: “I live in Calgary, AB and I was really excited to try the new vegan [...]

Nikki says on July 22nd, 2008 at 3:02 pm

I’m an ethical vegan and understand where you’re all coming from.

But….

It’s a great first start and - once they see the demand for compassionate food - can set the market standard for the most popular western food: fast food.

After this catches on, other stores with the capabilities for setting aside non-tainted measures, we can watch market competition take over.

KFC Launches 'Kind of, Sort of' Vegan Sandwich - Tech Support Forums - TechIMO.com says on July 22nd, 2008 at 3:11 pm

[...] asked them how they cooked it. They said they fry it up in the same fryer as the meat. Source: Ecorazzi __________________ Robert Richmond | TechIMO Editor-in-Chief Infinite perceptions. One [...]

Peter vv

Not happy with your email address?

Get the one you really want - millions of new email addresses available now at

Guest guest

Thats a valid point. I dont understand why anyone would want to sponser more animal suffering by giving them your money either, whether it be killed fried chicken , mcdeath burger or whatever.

Peter vv

Gayalondiel <gayalondiel Sent: Tuesday, 22 July, 2008 9:03:50 PMRe: Is KFC Canada’s Vegan Sandwich Not Truly Vegan?I don't want to offend anyone, but whywould you *want* to eat at KFC?I stand proudly by my reord of never having eaten at that type offast-food establishment, and I really don't get the attraction?On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 8:35 PM, Peter VV <swpgh01 wrote:> Tastes like chicken...>> Filed under: animals, food & drink — michael @ 9:53 pm>> Sure, KFC Canada has announced a new vegan option on their menu (thanks to> PETA's decades-long campaign against the fast-food giant) — but

do they> really get what being a vegan means? I'll let the purists decide here. Check> out this email we received from a reader earlier today:>> "I live in Calgary, AB and I was really excited to try the new vegan KFC> burger. I called my nearest location to see if they carried it and then> asked them how they cooked it. They said they fry it up in the same fryer as> the meat. This was very upsetting and I just wanted to pass this news along> as I think it might be something that should be posted since it kind of> defeats the whole Vegan thing. I still applaud PETA's efforts but thought it> might be info that should be passed along to others were are also a little> misinformed.">> Hmmm…something tells me cooking a vegan sandwich in the same place as a> chicken sandwich seconds before ain't gonna cut it. Thoughts?>> 5 Comments>>

5 Responses to "Is KFC Canada's Vegan Sandwich Not Truly Vegan?">> April says on July 21st, 2008 at 11:34 pm>> Oh no! That sucks! I guess the sandwich will be good for people just> converting to a healthier diet. It will be a good option for meat eaters to> abstain from slaughtered flesh for a meal. Other than that, most vegans will> be grossed out.>> wordster says on July 22nd, 2008 at 8:02 am>> Of course this is arguable, but unless someone is "allergic" to meat residue> or simply can no longer abide the taste when meat touches their food it> doesn't make a lot of sense to reject the vegan option.>> It's not that vegan food is "contaminated" by being cooked on the grill near> meat or thrown in the fryer with chicken. It's all about the animals!! The> main purpose of choosing vegan options is to save the lives of animals and> if

vegan food is cooked near or with meat, that doesn't affect how many> animals are killed.>> Sure, most of us are turned off by the taste of meat and maybe the vegan> sandwich pattie will have a bad flavor, which "would" be a good reason to> reject it. But it shouldn't be rejected simply because it is cooked near the> meat.>> However, I always reject vegan patties/fries, etc. that are cooked directly> in animal fat because that act creates demand for the animal product,> whereas the pattie cooked next to the meat on the grill or in with the> chicken does not.>> KFC's New 'Vegan' Sandwich, Now With 20% More Chicken Grease at Deceiver.com> says on July 22nd, 2008 at 12:21 pm>> [...] ruh-roh. Ecorazzi.com caught a whiff of something meaty from one of> their readers: "I live in Calgary, AB and I was really excited to try the> new

vegan [...]>> Nikki says on July 22nd, 2008 at 3:02 pm>> I'm an ethical vegan and understand where you're all coming from.>> But….>> It's a great first start and - once they see the demand for compassionate> food - can set the market standard for the most popular western food: fast> food.>> After this catches on, other stores with the capabilities for setting aside> non-tainted measures, we can watch market competition take over.>> KFC Launches 'Kind of, Sort of' Vegan Sandwich - Tech Support Forums -> TechIMO.com says on July 22nd, 2008 at 3:11 pm>> [...] asked them how they cooked it. They said they fry it up in the same> fryer as the meat. Source: Ecorazzi __________________ Robert Richmond |> TechIMO Editor-in-Chief Infinite perceptions. One [...]>>>> Peter vv>

________________________________> Not happy with your email address?> Get the one you really want - millions of new email addresses available now> at > -- Ms Madeline J Andersont: 01242 861269m: 07881 623654e: maddy.anderson---To send an email to -! Groups Links<*> /<*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional<*> To change settings

online go to: /join ( ID required)<*> To change settings via email: -digest -fullfeatured <*>

Guest guest

ok, i've been MIA for a bit

but

i'll play devil's advocate here

many folks want to do what they view as " normal " , or that is convenient

many ppl want to go where others go, and feel left out if they can't eat with

all their friends or whatever

so it is a big deal for many many ppl

i remember when the whole brew-ha-ha started a few yrs ago when murder king and

mcdeathburger had " veggie " burgers, and so many veggies and vegans where so

happy

personally, i'm not for it

but

many many ppl want to " fit it " , and be able to do what they've always done...

and of course for other similar reasons

>Gayalondiel <gayalondiel

>Jul 22, 2008 1:03 PM

>

>Re: Is KFC Canada’s Vegan Sandwich Not Truly Vegan?

>

>I don't want to offend anyone, but whywould you *want* to eat at KFC?

>I stand proudly by my reord of never having eaten at that type of

>fast-food establishment, and I really don't get the attraction?

>

>On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 8:35 PM, Peter VV <swpgh01 wrote:

>> Tastes like chicken...

>>

>> Filed under: animals, food & drink — michael @ 9:53 pm

>>

>> Sure, KFC Canada has announced a new vegan option on their menu (thanks to

>> PETA's decades-long campaign against the fast-food giant) — but do they

>> really get what being a vegan means? I'll let the purists decide here. Check

>> out this email we received from a reader earlier today:

>>

>> " I live in Calgary, AB and I was really excited to try the new vegan KFC

>> burger. I called my nearest location to see if they carried it and then

>> asked them how they cooked it. They said they fry it up in the same fryer as

>> the meat. This was very upsetting and I just wanted to pass this news along

>> as I think it might be something that should be posted since it kind of

>> defeats the whole Vegan thing. I still applaud PETA's efforts but thought it

>> might be info that should be passed along to others were are also a little

>> misinformed. "

>>

>> Hmmm…something tells me cooking a vegan sandwich in the same place as a

>> chicken sandwich seconds before ain't gonna cut it. Thoughts?

>>

>> 5 Comments

>>

>> 5 Responses to " Is KFC Canada's Vegan Sandwich Not Truly Vegan? "

>>

>> April says on July 21st, 2008 at 11:34 pm

>>

>> Oh no! That sucks! I guess the sandwich will be good for people just

>> converting to a healthier diet. It will be a good option for meat eaters to

>> abstain from slaughtered flesh for a meal. Other than that, most vegans will

>> be grossed out.

>>

>> wordster says on July 22nd, 2008 at 8:02 am

>>

>> Of course this is arguable, but unless someone is " allergic " to meat residue

>> or simply can no longer abide the taste when meat touches their food it

>> doesn't make a lot of sense to reject the vegan option.

>>

>> It's not that vegan food is " contaminated " by being cooked on the grill near

>> meat or thrown in the fryer with chicken. It's all about the animals!! The

>> main purpose of choosing vegan options is to save the lives of animals and

>> if vegan food is cooked near or with meat, that doesn't affect how many

>> animals are killed.

>>

>> Sure, most of us are turned off by the taste of meat and maybe the vegan

>> sandwich pattie will have a bad flavor, which " would " be a good reason to

>> reject it. But it shouldn't be rejected simply because it is cooked near the

>> meat.

>>

>> However, I always reject vegan patties/fries, etc. that are cooked directly

>> in animal fat because that act creates demand for the animal product,

>> whereas the pattie cooked next to the meat on the grill or in with the

>> chicken does not.

>>

>> KFC's New 'Vegan' Sandwich, Now With 20% More Chicken Grease at Deceiver.com

>> says on July 22nd, 2008 at 12:21 pm

>>

>> [...] ruh-roh. Ecorazzi.com caught a whiff of something meaty from one of

>> their readers: " I live in Calgary, AB and I was really excited to try the

>> new vegan [...]

>>

>> Nikki says on July 22nd, 2008 at 3:02 pm

>>

>> I'm an ethical vegan and understand where you're all coming from.

>>

>> But….

>>

>> It's a great first start and - once they see the demand for compassionate

>> food - can set the market standard for the most popular western food: fast

>> food.

>>

>> After this catches on, other stores with the capabilities for setting aside

>> non-tainted measures, we can watch market competition take over.

>>

>> KFC Launches 'Kind of, Sort of' Vegan Sandwich - Tech Support Forums -

>> TechIMO.com says on July 22nd, 2008 at 3:11 pm

>>

>> [...] asked them how they cooked it. They said they fry it up in the same

>> fryer as the meat. Source: Ecorazzi __________________ Robert Richmond |

>> TechIMO Editor-in-Chief Infinite perceptions. One [...]

>>

>>

>>

>> Peter vv

>> ________________________________

>> Not happy with your email address?

>> Get the one you really want - millions of new email addresses available now

>> at

>>

>

>

>

>--

>Ms Madeline J Anderson

>t: 01242 861269

>m: 07881 623654

>e: maddy.anderson

>

>---

>

>To send an email to -!

Groups Links

>

>

>

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first

thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.

Guest guest

I agree a bit with both sides of this. I like having at least an

option if I'm forced to eat at a fast food place (like at some of the

US airports that have dismal food selections, or on road trips). I

wish more fast food places would have healthier and vegan options

available. These options are good for meat eaters to see, perhaps

some of them will try it occasionally. I know a few vegetarians that

were converted after eating the BK Veggie for a while. Impressive.

On the other hand, KFC is the devil and I loathe supporting them in

anyway. On this island, we have feral chickens. There are several

KFCs around, and the chickens roam around in front of the doors. I

love that ironic sight. I would love a photograph of the " one that

got away. " The chicks are adorable!

What I would really love to see is a completely vegetarian (maybe even

vegan?) fast food place that could cater to those that support the

ideas behind veganism, but sill enjoy quick, inexpensive, junk food.

I think that would help mainstream the meatless diet a bit.

Peace,

Faith

, fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

>

> ok, i've been MIA for a bit

> but

> i'll play devil's advocate here

>

> many folks want to do what they view as " normal " , or that is convenient

> many ppl want to go where others go, and feel left out if they can't

eat with all their friends or whatever

> so it is a big deal for many many ppl

>

> i remember when the whole brew-ha-ha started a few yrs ago when

murder king and mcdeathburger had " veggie " burgers, and so many

veggies and vegans where so happy

> personally, i'm not for it

> but

> many many ppl want to " fit it " , and be able to do what they've

always done...

> and of course for other similar reasons

>

Guest guest

Hello All, I do agree that there is something to say about visibility for these products in "mainstream" eating haunts, but I don't think KFC or BK are out for that. It is important I think, to push for serious integration into these places if (big if) we can get past the contradiction of the restaurant in the first place. Part of being Vegan or Vegetarian is the commitment to one's own body, but there is also the commitment to society...we need to change how we do food. If we isolate ourselves how will that ever happen? I don't know...just my two cents in thought change...Spencer Hope Spencer Hope DavisWomen's Wellness Marketplace www.womenswellnessmarketplace.com/Supplements, High End Market Products, Detox Supplies, Books and Resources for WomenSign up for weekly special products offers and newsletterhttps://app.expressemailmarketing.com/Survey.aspx?SFID=50510 On Jul 23, 2008, at 6:16 PM, Faith wrote:I agree a bit with both sides of this. I like having at least anoption if I'm forced to eat at a fast food place (like at some of theUS airports that have dismal food selections, or on road trips). Iwish more fast food places would have healthier and vegan optionsavailable. These options are good for meat eaters to see, perhapssome of them will try it occasionally. I know a few vegetarians thatwere converted after eating the BK Veggie for a while. Impressive.On the other hand, KFC is the devil and I loathe supporting them inanyway. On this island, we have feral chickens. There are severalKFCs around, and the chickens roam around in front of the doors. Ilove that ironic sight. I would love a photograph of the "one thatgot away." The chicks are adorable!What I would really love to see is a completely vegetarian (maybe evenvegan?) fast food place that could cater to those that support theideas behind veganism, but sill enjoy quick, inexpensive, junk food. I think that would help mainstream the meatless diet a bit.Peace,Faith Change settings via the Web ( ID required) Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to Traditional Visit Your Group | Terms of Use | UnRECENT ACTIVITY4New MembersVisit Your GroupSitebuilderBuild a web sitequickly & easilywith Sitebuilder.All-Bran10 Day ChallengeJoin the club andfeel the benefits.Discover Tipson healthy livingand healthy eatingon ..

Guest guest

Hi Spencer

I think your point is good, and it would certainly make vegetarianism

visible.

Jo

, Spencer Davis <freyosol wrote:

>

> Hello All,

>

> I do agree that there is something to say about visibility for

> these products in " mainstream " eating haunts, but I don't think KFC

or

> BK are out for that. It is important I think, to push for serious

> integration into these places if (big if) we can get past the

> contradiction of the restaurant in the first place. Part of being

> Vegan or Vegetarian is the commitment to one's own body, but there

is

> also the commitment to society...we need to change how we do food.

>

> If we isolate ourselves how will that ever happen? I don't

> know...just my two cents in thought change...

>

>

> Spencer Hope

>

>

>

>

> Spencer Hope Davis

> Women's Wellness Marketplace

>

> www.womenswellnessmarketplace.com/

>

> Supplements, High End Market Products, Detox Supplies, Books and

> Resources for Women

>

> Sign up for weekly special products offers and newsletter

> https://app.expressemailmarketing.com/Survey.aspx?SFID=50510

>

> On Jul 23, 2008, at 6:16 PM, Faith wrote:

>

> > I agree a bit with both sides of this. I like having at least an

> > option if I'm forced to eat at a fast food place (like at some of

the

> > US airports that have dismal food selections, or on road trips). I

> > wish more fast food places would have healthier and vegan options

> > available. These options are good for meat eaters to see, perhaps

> > some of them will try it occasionally. I know a few vegetarians

that

> > were converted after eating the BK Veggie for a while. Impressive.

> >

> > On the other hand, KFC is the devil and I loathe supporting them

in

> > anyway. On this island, we have feral chickens. There are several

> > KFCs around, and the chickens roam around in front of the doors. I

> > love that ironic sight. I would love a photograph of the " one that

> > got away. " The chicks are adorable!

> >

> > What I would really love to see is a completely vegetarian (maybe

even

> > vegan?) fast food place that could cater to those that support the

> > ideas behind veganism, but sill enjoy quick, inexpensive, junk

food.

> > I think that would help mainstream the meatless diet a bit.

> >

> > Peace,

> > Faith

> >

> >

> >

> > Change settings via the Web ( ID required)

> > Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest |

Switch

> > format to Traditional

> > Visit Your Group | Terms of Use | Un

> > RECENT ACTIVITY

> > 4

> > New Members

> > Visit Your Group

> > Sitebuilder

> > Build a web site

> > quickly & easily

> > with Sitebuilder.

> > All-Bran

> > 10 Day Challenge

> > Join the club and

> > feel the benefits.

> > Discover Tips

> > on healthy living

> > and healthy eating

> > on .

> > .

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

My two cents' worth: it's supply and demand. If we prove to the fast food industry that veggie options sell, there will not only be more of them but perhaps someone will get the bright idea of having a vegan/vegetarian fast food joint.

Seriously. Make it mainstream. Sell it on losing weight or whatever the public will buy, and if they buy it it's more for us and less animals that particular industry is abusing and slaughtering.

On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 3:32 PM, Peter VV <swpgh01 wrote:

I agree that thy are making very small steps in the right direction, and diversity is a good thing, and also that meeting every diets requirements to avoid segregation is good.. However, a lot of veans/vegetarians are enviromentalists and would not frequent such harmful establishments.

Peter vv

Spencer Davis <freyosol

Wednesday, 23 July, 2008 11:49:52 PMRe: Re: Is KFC Canada’s Vegan Sandwich Not Truly Vegan?

Hello All,

I do agree that there is something to say about visibility for these products in " mainstream " eating haunts, but I don't think KFC or BK are out for that. It is important I think, to push for serious integration into these places if (big if) we can get past the contradiction of the restaurant in the first place. Part of being Vegan or Vegetarian is the commitment to one's own body, but there is also the commitment to society...we need to change how we do food.

If we isolate ourselves how will that ever happen? I don't know...just my two cents in thought change...

Spencer Hope

Spencer Hope Davis

Women's Wellness Marketplace

www.womenswellnessm arketplace. com/

Supplements, High End Market Products, Detox Supplies, Books and Resources for Women

https://app. expressemailmark eting.com/ Survey.aspx? SFID=50510

On Jul 23, 2008, at 6:16 PM, Faith wrote:

I agree a bit with both sides of this. I like having at least anoption if I'm forced to eat at a fast food place (like at some of theUS airports that have dismal food selections, or on road trips). Iwish more fast food places would have healthier and vegan options

available. These options are good for meat eaters to see, perhapssome of them will try it occasionally. I know a few vegetarians thatwere converted after eating the BK Veggie for a while. Impressive.On the other hand, KFC is the devil and I loathe supporting them in

anyway. On this island, we have feral chickens. There are severalKFCs around, and the chickens roam around in front of the doors. Ilove that ironic sight. I would love a photograph of the " one thatgot away. " The chicks are adorable!

What I would really love to see is a completely vegetarian (maybe evenvegan?) fast food place that could cater to those that support theideas behind veganism, but sill enjoy quick, inexpensive, junk food.

I think that would help mainstream the meatless diet a bit.Peace,Faith

Change settings via the Web ( ID required)

Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to Traditional

Visit Your Group | Terms of Use | Un

RECENT ACTIVITY

New Members

Visit Your Group

Sitebuilder

Build a web site

quickly & easily

with Sitebuilder.

All-Bran

10 Day Challenge

Join the club and

feel the benefits.

Discover Tips

on healthy living

and healthy eating

on .

Not happy with your email address? Get the one you really want - millions of new email addresses available now at -- Email: bluerose156AIM: A Blue Rose 156 YM: blue_rose_156

http://x-bluerose-x.livejournal.com~Boston_GothicBoston_Mystic

Boston-Pagans

Guest guest

We had a good vegan fast food place here, in Nottingham. It was called V1. We went there two or three times when travelling (we are a few hundred miles from Nottingham).

Unfortunately it closed a couple of years ago :=(

Jo

-

Blue Rose

Thursday, July 24, 2008 8:34 PM

Re: Re: Is KFC Canada’s Vegan Sandwich Not Truly Vegan?

My two cents' worth: it's supply and demand. If we prove to the fast food industry that veggie options sell, there will not only be more of them but perhaps someone will get the bright idea of having a vegan/vegetarian fast food joint.

Seriously. Make it mainstream. Sell it on losing weight or whatever the public will buy, and if they buy it it's more for us and less animals that particular industry is abusing and slaughtering.

On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 3:32 PM, Peter VV <swpgh01 (AT) talk21 (DOT) com> wrote:

I agree that thy are making very small steps in the right direction, and diversity is a good thing, and also that meeting every diets requirements to avoid segregation is good.. However, a lot of veans/vegetarians are enviromentalists and would not frequent such harmful establishments.

Peter vv

Spencer Davis <freyosol > Sent: Wednesday, 23 July, 2008 11:49:52 PMRe: Re: Is KFC Canada’s Vegan Sandwich Not Truly Vegan?

Hello All,

I do agree that there is something to say about visibility for these products in "mainstream" eating haunts, but I don't think KFC or BK are out for that. It is important I think, to push for serious integration into these places if (big if) we can get past the contradiction of the restaurant in the first place. Part of being Vegan or Vegetarian is the commitment to one's own body, but there is also the commitment to society...we need to change how we do food.

If we isolate ourselves how will that ever happen? I don't know...just my two cents in thought change...

Spencer Hope

Spencer Hope Davis

Women's Wellness Marketplace

www.womenswellnessm arketplace. com/

Supplements, High End Market Products, Detox Supplies, Books and Resources for Women

https://app. expressemailmark eting.com/ Survey.aspx? SFID=50510

On Jul 23, 2008, at 6:16 PM, Faith wrote:

I agree a bit with both sides of this. I like having at least anoption if I'm forced to eat at a fast food place (like at some of theUS airports that have dismal food selections, or on road trips). Iwish more fast food places would have healthier and vegan optionsavailable. These options are good for meat eaters to see, perhapssome of them will try it occasionally. I know a few vegetarians thatwere converted after eating the BK Veggie for a while. Impressive.On the other hand, KFC is the devil and I loathe supporting them inanyway. On this island, we have feral chickens. There are severalKFCs around, and the chickens roam around in front of the doors. Ilove that ironic sight. I would love a photograph of the "one thatgot away." The chicks are adorable!What I would really love to see is a completely vegetarian (maybe evenvegan?) fast food place that could cater to those that support theideas behind veganism, but sill enjoy quick, inexpensive, junk food. I think that would help mainstream the meatless diet a bit.Peace,Faith

Change settings via the Web ( ID required) Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to Traditional Visit Your Group | Terms of Use | Un

RECENT ACTIVITY

New MembersVisit Your Group

Sitebuilder

Build a web site

quickly & easily

with Sitebuilder.

All-Bran

10 Day Challenge

Join the club and

feel the benefits.

Discover Tips

on healthy living

and healthy eating

on .

Not happy with your email address? Get the one you really want - millions of new email addresses available now at -- Email: bluerose156 AIM: A Blue Rose 156 YM: blue_rose_156http://x-bluerose-x.livejournal.com~Boston_GothicBoston_MysticBoston-Pagans