a post about nuthin...goggle

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

so, on goggle nowadays, when you look up a map for something, you can click on

something called " street view " ...

so..someone actually drove along, and had some goggle-eyed camera and took

pictures of streets....you can even view straight up

interesting when we are looking up property online...

sorta scarey when we can dial in our haus!

(tho, they are off by two or three hauses actually, and our haus is hidden

behind another)..but.still..freaky

and, when i looked up rebecca's work...it had her car parked outside...

now that's just too dang much.....

like i said..a post about nuthin...just musing out loud

fraggle

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first

thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.

Guest guest

you need a drink.....................or twelve!

Peter vv

fraggle <EBbrewpunxvegan chat Thursday, 24 July, 2008 8:45:06 PM a post about nuthin...goggle

so, on goggle nowadays, when you look up a map for something, you can click on something called "street view"...so..someone actually drove along, and had some goggle-eyed camera and took pictures of streets....you can even view straight upinteresting when we are looking up property online...sorta scarey when we can dial in our haus!(tho, they are off by two or three hauses actually, and our haus is hidden behind another)..but. still..freakyand, when i looked up rebecca's work...it had her car parked outside...now that's just too dang much.....like i said..a post about nuthin...just musing out loudfraggleWith the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.

Not happy with your email address?

Get the one you really want - millions of new email addresses available now at

Guest guest

I don't think we have those here, but we have aerial views online. For our area the car out front is our old white one from many years ago, and our trees are still tiny.

Jo

-

fraggle

vegan chat

Thursday, July 24, 2008 8:45 PM

so, on goggle nowadays, when you look up a map for something, you can click on something called "street view"...so..someone actually drove along, and had some goggle-eyed camera and took pictures of streets....you can even view straight upinteresting when we are looking up property online...sorta scarey when we can dial in our haus!(tho, they are off by two or three hauses actually, and our haus is hidden behind another)..but.still..freakyand, when i looked up rebecca's work...it had her car parked outside...now that's just too dang much.....like i said..a post about nuthin...just musing out loudfraggleWith the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.

Guest guest

yeah, satelite views....

they have the wrong one for our address as well

:)

jo Jul 24, 2008 1:10 PM Re: a post about nuthin...goggle

I don't think we have those here, but we have aerial views online. For our area the car out front is our old white one from many years ago, and our trees are still tiny.

Jo

-

fraggle

vegan chat

so, on goggle nowadays, when you look up a map for something, you can click on something called "street view"...so..someone actually drove along, and had some goggle-eyed camera and took pictures of streets....you can even view straight upinteresting when we are looking up property online...sorta scarey when we can dial in our haus!(tho, they are off by two or three hauses actually, and our haus is hidden behind another)..but.still..freakyand, when i looked up rebecca's work...it had her car parked outside...now that's just too dang much.....like i said..a post about nuthin...just musing out loudfraggleWith the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.

Guest guest

I think there's been a big broo-ha-ha about whether the street level photographs would breach UK privacy laws. I'd rather not have them, myself, unless they can let me know when they're coming around so I can mow the lawn first.

G

On 7/24/08, jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

Jo

-

fraggle

vegan chat

so, on goggle nowadays, when you look up a map for something, you can click on something called " street view " ...so..someone actually drove along, and had some goggle-eyed camera and took pictures of streets....you can even view straight up

interesting when we are looking up property online...sorta scarey when we can dial in our haus!(tho, they are off by two or three hauses actually, and our haus is hidden behind another)..but.still..freakyand, when i looked up rebecca's work...it had her car parked outside...

now that's just too dang much.....like i said..a post about nuthin...just musing out loudfraggleWith the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.