IndiaDivine.org

duck duck goose

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

we had two rescue geese a long while back

loved those lil guys..ok..they weren't really lil...

i'm sure our neighbors hated us even more tho, as anytime anyone walked by the haus it would be all "honk honk honk honkhonkhonkhonkhonk!"

i missed em.....

Jess Nagel Aug 5, 2008 10:19 AM Re: What do you think about pets as therapy?

Tammy,Yes, mine comes in the house. She wears a diaper harness that can be bought at www.thegoosesmother.com Otherwise, I agree with you, it would be way too messy! But they make great house pets. Mine sits on my lap and sleeps with me sometimes :) When you get ducks again, please consider adopting - there are so many that need homes. Just ask on the forum petducksrus or petduckassociation. That sounds great to have ducks and farm animals; I'd like to have a waterfowl rescue someday. Jess> > > Hi Tammy,> > Yes, they do make great pets, I love mine :) She's a Pekin who was > dumped at a pond, rescued, then we adopted her. We try to spoil her > as much as possible :)> > What kind of ducks did you have? Did they come in the house? And have > you been a member of either of the for pet duck and > goose owners?> > Jess> > > > > > >

Recent Activity

New MembersVisit Your Group

Need traffic?

Drive customers

With search ads

on

Sell Online

Start selling with

our award-winning

e-commerce tools.

Familyographer Zone

Learn how to capture

family moments.

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.

Guest guest

our yard is too small nowadays to have feathered friends

not enough room by a long shot.

and especially no room for a wading pool.

Jess Nagel Aug 7, 2008 11:18 AM Re: duck duck goose

Awww... you'll have to rescue some more geese then :) They do make great pets. Jess

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.