IndiaDivine.org

Intro from Gypsy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello Everyone,

My name is Tracy, but I go by Gypsy. I'm new to the group and so far loving it. I'm a vegetarian aspiring to

become vegan. I'm still learning more of what I should and shouldn't eat. I'm doing this for my health and my

belief in non-cruelty to animals. I think for me, it will be a long process..learning what I should and shouldn't

eat.

I'm quite heavy and I'm hoping in addition to all the benefits of going vegan, that losing weight and regaining

my health will be one of them.

Thanks for having me in the group. I look forward to being a part of it!!

Gypsy

hello and welcome gypsy

Gypsy Aug 10, 2008 9:36 AM Intro from Gypsy

Hello Everyone,

My name is Tracy, but I go by Gypsy. I'm new to the group and so far loving it. I'm a vegetarian aspiring to

become vegan. I'm still learning more of what I should and shouldn't eat. I'm doing this for my health and my

belief in non-cruelty to animals. I think for me, it will be a long process..learning what I should and shouldn't

eat.

I'm quite heavy and I'm hoping in addition to all the benefits of going vegan, that losing weight and regaining

Gypsy

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.

HI Gypsy!

Thank you for considering the animals and your own health when

becoming a vegetarian and now inspired to be vegan :) You have noo

need to HOPE or wish you health will get better once vegetarian or

vegan because, naturally it will.

My Mom isnt vegetarian.. although she is on her way. She suffers from

MANY illnesses. Its not my right to list what she has, but since she

stopped eating chickens and piggies and the moomoos she has lost 15

pounds and looks MUCH healthier(weighed 165 with health problems and

eating meats(still eats fish) and now 150 with health problems and

less meat), feels a lot better (although she is still dowing the

pills for pain).

WELCOME Gypsy!!!!

Mercedez ^_^

Hi Gypsy - welcome to the group.

It might not take as long as you expect to become vegan. Obviously mistakes will be made - it happens to everyone.

It depends what vegan foods you eat as to whether you will lose weight or not. I know some overweight vegans :-) I think though that even though they are overweight, they are healthier than they were while eating meat and dairy.

Jo

-

Gypsy

Sunday, August 10, 2008 5:36 PM

Intro from Gypsy

Hello Everyone,

eat.

Gypsy

Hi Jo.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

I'm reading alot of the vegan lifestyle and I am hoping it won't take as long as I expect to become vegan. I'm very determined

and I tend to learn quick so maybe it will happen sooner than later.

It does make sense that you still have to watch what you eat regardless of your diet plan. I was looking at the soy ice cream in the

store...not a low calorie or fat food. LOL Guess I'll avoid that one.

Thanks for the insight. I do appreciate it.

Gypsy

----

jo.heartwork

8/10/2008 2:47:21 PM

Re: Intro from Gypsy

Hi Gypsy - welcome to the group.

It might not take as long as you expect to become vegan. Obviously mistakes will be made - it happens to everyone.

It depends what vegan foods you eat as to whether you will lose weight or not. I know some overweight vegans :-) I think though that even though they are overweight, they are healthier than they were while eating meat and dairy.

Jo

-

Gypsy

Sunday, August 10, 2008 5:36 PM

Intro from Gypsy

Hello Everyone,

eat.

Gypsy

Hi Mercedez!

Thanks for the kind welcome. It means alot to be welcomed by so many

caring members. You do give me hope for my future in regards to my

health.

Good for your Mom doing better with her eating!! I too have alot of health

problems that I'm hoping to remedy as I lose more weight.

Thanks again

Gypsy

----

Mercedez

8/10/2008 4:53:38 PM

Re: Intro from Gypsy

HI Gypsy!

Thank you for considering the animals and your own health when

becoming a vegetarian and now inspired to be vegan :) You have noo

need to HOPE or wish you health will get better once vegetarian or

vegan because, naturally it will.

My Mom isnt vegetarian.. although she is on her way. She suffers from

MANY illnesses. Its not my right to list what she has, but since she

stopped eating chickens and piggies and the moomoos she has lost 15

pounds and looks MUCH healthier(weighed 165 with health problems and

eating meats(still eats fish) and now 150 with health problems and

less meat), feels a lot better (although she is still dowing the

pills for pain).

WELCOME Gypsy!!!!

Mercedez ^_^

---

To send an email to -! Groups Links

<*>

/

<*> Your email settings:

Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

/join

( ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:

-digest

-fullfeatured

<*>

Hi Gypsy

I think if you eat your meals and have healthy snacks of fruit etc.

you can lose weight, but if you eat a lot of vegan cakes, ice cream

etc. then you may put on weight. I must admit to liking vegan ice

cream, but don't have it too often. Probably once you have lost

weight it is easier to keep it right on a vegan diet than any other,

even with the odd treats.

Jo

, Gypsy <TKCreations wrote:

>

> Hi Jo.

>

> Thanks for the warm welcome.

>

> I'm reading alot of the vegan lifestyle and I am hoping it won't

take as

> long as I expect to become vegan. I'm very determined

> and I tend to learn quick so maybe it will happen sooner than later.

>

> It does make sense that you still have to watch what you eat

regardless of

> your diet plan. I was looking at the soy ice cream in the

> store...not a low calorie or fat food. LOL Guess I'll avoid that

one.

>

> Thanks for the insight. I do appreciate it.

>

> Gypsy

>

> ----

>

> jo.heartwork

> 8/10/2008 2:47:21 PM

>

> Re: Intro from Gypsy

>

> Hi Gypsy - welcome to the group.

>

> It might not take as long as you expect to become vegan. Obviously

mistakes

> will be made - it happens to everyone.

>

> It depends what vegan foods you eat as to whether you will lose

weight or

> not. I know some overweight vegans :-) I think though that even

though they

> are overweight, they are healthier than they were while eating meat

and

> dairy.

>

> Jo

>

> -

> Gypsy

>

> Sunday, August 10, 2008 5:36 PM

> Intro from Gypsy

>

>

>

>

> Hello Everyone,

>

> My name is Tracy, but I go by Gypsy. I'm new to the group and so

far loving

> it. I'm a vegetarian aspiring to

> become vegan. I'm still learning more of what I should and

shouldn't eat. I

> m doing this for my health and my

> belief in non-cruelty to animals. I think for me, it will be a long

process.

> learning what I should and shouldn't

> eat.

>

> I'm quite heavy and I'm hoping in addition to all the benefits of

going

> vegan, that losing weight and regaining

> my health will be one of them.

>

> Thanks for having me in the group. I look forward to being a part

of it!!

>

> Gypsy

>

I like odd treats, I have them regularly!..............:)

Peter vv

heartwerk <jo.heartwork Sent: Monday, 11 August, 2008 7:42:00 AM Re: Intro from Gypsy

Hi GypsyI think if you eat your meals and have healthy snacks of fruit etc. you can lose weight, but if you eat a lot of vegan cakes, ice cream etc. then you may put on weight. I must admit to liking vegan ice cream, but don't have it too often. Probably once you have lost weight it is easier to keep it right on a vegan diet than any other, even with the odd treats.Jo@gro ups.com, Gypsy <TKCreations@ ...> wrote:>> Hi Jo.> > Thanks for the warm welcome.> > I'm reading alot of the vegan lifestyle and I am hoping it won't take as> long as I expect to become vegan. I'm very determined> and I tend to learn quick so maybe it will happen sooner than later.> > It does make sense that you still

have to watch what you eat regardless of> your diet plan. I was looking at the soy ice cream in the > store...not a low calorie or fat food. LOL Guess I'll avoid that one.> > Thanks for the insight. I do appreciate it.> > Gypsy> > -- --> > jo.heartwork> 8/10/2008 2:47:21 PM> @gro ups.com> Re: Intro from Gypsy> > Hi Gypsy - welcome to the group.> > It might not take as long as you expect to become vegan. Obviously mistakes> will be made - it happens to everyone. > > It depends what vegan foods you eat as to whether you will lose weight or> not. I know some overweight vegans :-) I think though

that even though they> are overweight, they are healthier than they were while eating meat and> dairy.> > Jo> > - > Gypsy > @gro ups.com > Sunday, August 10, 2008 5:36 PM> Intro from Gypsy> > > > > Hello Everyone,> > My name is Tracy, but I go by Gypsy. I'm new to the group and so far loving> it. I'm a vegetarian aspiring to > become vegan. I'm still learning more of what I should and shouldn't eat. I> m doing this for my health and my > belief in non-cruelty to animals. I think for me, it will be a long process.> learning what I should and shouldn't> eat.> > I'm

quite heavy and I'm hoping in addition to all the benefits of going> vegan, that losing weight and regaining> my health will be one of them.> > Thanks for having me in the group. I look forward to being a part of it!!> > Gypsy>

Not happy with your email address?

Get the one you really want - millions of new email addresses available now at

LOL - you shouldn't say that so near to your grinning sheep!

What are you doing on line at this time of the morning?

Jo

, Peter VV <swpgh01 wrote:

>

> I like odd treats, I have them regularly!..............:)

>

>  

> Peter vv

>

>

>

>

> heartwerk <jo.heartwork

>

> Monday, 11 August, 2008 7:42:00 AM

> Re: Intro from Gypsy

>

>

> Hi Gypsy

>

> I think if you eat your meals and have healthy snacks of fruit etc.

> you can lose weight, but if you eat a lot of vegan cakes, ice cream

> etc. then you may put on weight. I must admit to liking vegan ice

> cream, but don't have it too often. Probably once you have lost

> weight it is easier to keep it right on a vegan diet than any

other,

> even with the odd treats.

>

> Jo

>

> @gro ups.com, Gypsy <TKCreations@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > Hi Jo.

> >

> > Thanks for the warm welcome.

> >

> > I'm reading alot of the vegan lifestyle and I am hoping it won't

> take as

> > long as I expect to become vegan. I'm very determined

> > and I tend to learn quick so maybe it will happen sooner than

later.

> >

> > It does make sense that you still have to watch what you eat

> regardless of

> > your diet plan. I was looking at the soy ice cream in the

> > store...not a low calorie or fat food. LOL Guess I'll avoid that

> one.

> >

> > Thanks for the insight. I do appreciate it.

> >

> > Gypsy

> >

> > -- --

> >

> > jo.heartwork

> > 8/10/2008 2:47:21 PM

> > @gro ups.com

> > Re: Intro from Gypsy

> >

> > Hi Gypsy - welcome to the group.

> >

> > It might not take as long as you expect to become vegan.

Obviously

> mistakes

> > will be made - it happens to everyone.

> >

> > It depends what vegan foods you eat as to whether you will lose

> weight or

> > not. I know some overweight vegans :-) I think though that even

> though they

> > are overweight, they are healthier than they were while eating

meat

> and

> > dairy.

> >

> > Jo

> >

> > -

> > Gypsy

> > @gro ups.com

> > Sunday, August 10, 2008 5:36 PM

> > Intro from Gypsy

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Hello Everyone,

> >

> > My name is Tracy, but I go by Gypsy. I'm new to the group and so

> far loving

> > it. I'm a vegetarian aspiring to

> > become vegan. I'm still learning more of what I should and

> shouldn't eat. I

> > m doing this for my health and my

> > belief in non-cruelty to animals. I think for me, it will be a

long

> process.

> > learning what I should and shouldn't

> > eat.

> >

> > I'm quite heavy and I'm hoping in addition to all the benefits of

> going

> > vegan, that losing weight and regaining

> > my health will be one of them.

> >

> > Thanks for having me in the group. I look forward to being a part

> of it!!

> >

> > Gypsy

> >

>

>

>

>

> ________

> Not happy with your email address?.

> Get the one you really want - millions of new email addresses

available now at http://uk.docs./ymail/new.html

>

day off to look after the kids, force of habit gets me up early.Just waiting for the kids to surface before I tie up the bathroom and have a bath.

Peter vv

heartwerk <jo.heartwork Sent: Monday, 11 August, 2008 7:48:13 AM Re: Intro from Gypsy

LOL - you shouldn't say that so near to your grinning sheep!What are you doing on line at this time of the morning?Jo@gro ups.com, Peter VV <swpgh01 > wrote:>> I like odd treats, I have them regularly!.. ......... ...:)> > Â > Peter vv> > > > > heartwerk <jo.heartwork@ ...>> @gro ups.com> Monday, 11 August, 2008 7:42:00 AM> Re: Intro from Gypsy> > > Hi Gypsy> > I think if you eat your meals and have healthy snacks of fruit etc. > you

can lose weight, but if you eat a lot of vegan cakes, ice cream > etc. then you may put on weight. I must admit to liking vegan ice > cream, but don't have it too often. Probably once you have lost > weight it is easier to keep it right on a vegan diet than any other, > even with the odd treats.> > Jo> > @gro ups.com, Gypsy <TKCreations@ ...> wrote:> >> > Hi Jo.> > > > Thanks for the warm welcome.> > > > I'm reading alot of the vegan lifestyle and I am hoping it won't > take as> > long as I expect to become vegan. I'm very determined> > and I tend to learn quick so maybe it will happen sooner than later.> > > > It does make sense that you still have to watch what you eat > regardless of> > your diet plan. I was looking at the soy ice cream

in the > > store...not a low calorie or fat food. LOL Guess I'll avoid that > one.> > > > Thanks for the insight. I do appreciate it.> > > > Gypsy> > > > -- --> > > > jo.heartwork> > 8/10/2008 2:47:21 PM> > @gro ups.com> > Re: Intro from Gypsy> > > > Hi Gypsy - welcome to the group.> > > > It might not take as long as you expect to become vegan. Obviously > mistakes> > will be made - it happens to everyone. > > > > It depends what vegan foods you eat as to whether you will lose > weight or> > not. I know some overweight vegans :-) I think though that even > though they> > are overweight, they are healthier than they were while eating

meat > and> > dairy.> > > > Jo> > > > - > > Gypsy > > @gro ups.com > > Sunday, August 10, 2008 5:36 PM> > Intro from Gypsy> > > > > > > > > > Hello Everyone,> > > > My name is Tracy, but I go by Gypsy. I'm new to the group and so > far loving> > it. I'm a vegetarian aspiring to > > become vegan. I'm still learning more of what I should and > shouldn't eat. I> > m doing this for my health and my > > belief in non-cruelty to animals. I think for me, it will be a long > process.> > learning what I should and shouldn't> > eat.> > > > I'm quite heavy and I'm hoping in addition to all the benefits of >

going> > vegan, that losing weight and regaining> > my health will be one of them.> > > > Thanks for having me in the group. I look forward to being a part > of it!!> > > > Gypsy> >> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> Not happy with your email address?.> Get the one you really want - millions of new email addresses available now at http://uk.docs. / ymail/new. html>

Not happy with your email address?

Get the one you really want - millions of new email addresses available now at

Ah - I thought it was unusual.

Jo

-

Peter VV

Monday, August 11, 2008 7:58 AM

Re: Re: Intro from Gypsy

day off to look after the kids, force of habit gets me up early.Just waiting for the kids to surface before I tie up the bathroom and have a bath.

Peter vv

heartwerk <jo.heartwork > Sent: Monday, 11 August, 2008 7:48:13 AM Re: Intro from Gypsy

LOL - you shouldn't say that so near to your grinning sheep!What are you doing on line at this time of the morning?Jo@gro ups.com, Peter VV <swpgh01 > wrote:>> I like odd treats, I have them regularly!.. ......... ...:)> > Â > Peter vv> > > > > heartwerk <jo.heartwork@ ...>> @gro ups.com> Monday, 11 August, 2008 7:42:00 AM> Re: Intro from Gypsy> > > Hi Gypsy> > I think if you eat your meals and have healthy snacks of fruit etc. > you can lose weight, but if you eat a lot of vegan cakes, ice cream > etc. then you may put on weight. I must admit to liking vegan ice > cream, but don't have it too often. Probably once you have lost > weight it is easier to keep it right on a vegan diet than any other, > even with the odd treats.> > Jo> > @gro ups.com, Gypsy <TKCreations@ ...> wrote:> >> > Hi Jo.> > > > Thanks for the warm welcome.> > > > I'm reading alot of the vegan lifestyle and I am hoping it won't > take as> > long as I expect to become vegan. I'm very determined> > and I tend to learn quick so maybe it will happen sooner than later.> > > > It does make sense that you still have to watch what you eat > regardless of> > your diet plan. I was looking at the soy ice cream in the > > store...not a low calorie or fat food. LOL Guess I'll avoid that > one.> > > > Thanks for the insight. I do appreciate it.> > > > Gypsy> > > > -- --> > > > jo.heartwork> > 8/10/2008 2:47:21 PM> > @gro ups.com> > Re: Intro from Gypsy> > > > Hi Gypsy - welcome to the group.> > > > It might not take as long as you expect to become vegan. Obviously > mistakes> > will be made - it happens to everyone. > > > > It depends what vegan foods you eat as to whether you will lose > weight or> > not. I know some overweight vegans :-) I think though that even > though they> > are overweight, they are healthier than they were while eating meat > and> > dairy.> > > > Jo> > > > - > > Gypsy > > @gro ups.com > > Sunday, August 10, 2008 5:36 PM> > Intro from Gypsy> > > > > > > > > > Hello Everyone,> > > > My name is Tracy, but I go by Gypsy. I'm new to the group and so > far loving> > it. I'm a vegetarian aspiring to > > become vegan. I'm still learning more of what I should and > shouldn't eat. I> > m doing this for my health and my > > belief in non-cruelty to animals. I think for me, it will be a long > process.> > learning what I should and shouldn't> > eat.> > > > I'm quite heavy and I'm hoping in addition to all the benefits of > going> > vegan, that losing weight and regaining> > my health will be one of them.> > > > Thanks for having me in the group. I look forward to being a part > of it!!> > > > Gypsy> >> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> Not happy with your email address?.> Get the one you really want - millions of new email addresses available now at http://uk.docs. / ymail/new. html>

Not happy with your email address? Get the one you really want - millions of new email addresses available now at